PDA

View Full Version : Osi still a beast!

Bluesmash
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM
On that sack he took down both Ryan and the blocker like they were a couple of unruly children.

titwio
01-08-2012, 04:04 PM
On that sack he took down both Ryan and the blocker like they were a couple of unruly children.

Osi was getting pressure all game from what I saw....He's definitely looked good this year when he's played....That bull rush was pretty legit. Very underrated on this board.

myles2424
01-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Man opinions change so quickly around here.....I was reading how we should trade him for a 3rd round pick just a week ago...

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM
The Defense is different when all those guys get going. Im a little worried that Ross wont play.The Giants need every DB they have

ITELLNOLIES
01-08-2012, 04:07 PM

No question his 10th sack this season in 9 games, REESE PLEASE PAY THIS MAN!!! This off season will hurt, he was killing them all day. What a beast, playing on one leg!!! And still beasting!!!

titwio
01-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Man opinions change so quickly around here.....I was reading how we should trade him for a 3rd round pick just a week ago...

I think they can get a 2nd for him honestly...His resume the last two years is pretty ridiculous.

Ruttiger711
01-08-2012, 04:15 PM

I think they can get a 2nd for him honestly...His resume the last two years is pretty ridiculous.

Upping his trade value week by week!

ITELLNOLIES
01-08-2012, 04:17 PM

Trade, trade, TRADE??? PAY THIS MAN REESE!!!!
Upping his trade value week by week!