PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm boned.

Toadofsteel
12-08-2013, 07:47 PM
EDIT: THANK YOU MCCOWN!

Original post:

My fantasy season is over. How fitting that it is for a team that lost its entire starting roster due to injury to go out because Keenan Allen got injured.

Also, I was banking everything on one thing: The Giants defense being able to make Danny Woodhead their *****, like they did Peterson, Forte, Morris, and Mccoy before him. Now our season is sunk just like mine is...

Flip Empty
12-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Allen still gave you two TDs though. Are you only in one league?

Toadofsteel
12-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Allen still gave you two TDs though. Are you only in one league?

Yup, pretty much. Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright gave me doughnuts though...

Had I known the Giants were going to not show up today I would have started Woodhead instead of Floyd... Now unless McCown has the game of his life vs Dallas, I'm done...

Flip Empty
12-08-2013, 08:54 PM
How many point do you need? McCown could quite easily give you 25+

Toadofsteel
12-08-2013, 09:09 PM
I am down 27 with just Mccown left to play in the match. Like I said, I need the game of his life, against Dallas. Essentially 4TD no picks... Any Forte touchdowns and it's over...

PennState1
12-09-2013, 02:28 AM
I gave up Tampa's D 5 min before kickoff for the Rams (they got 1 point) and that cost me 19 points. I finally gave up on Jordan Cameron and let him go to waivers and he puts up 18. I play Laderious Green in Cameron's place and he puts up a doughnut...did he even play? Stafford was my QB with 5 points and my #1 WR was Torry Smith with 3. Lynch only gets 13 pts. I replaced Reggie Bush with Levon Bell who got freakin 8 points against the Dolphins who suck against the Run and Andre Brown in my flex against SD who sucks against the run and he gets 7!
My kicker puts up a season low 5 pts!!

****!

Moke
12-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Yup, pretty much. Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright gave me doughnuts though...

Had I known the Giants were going to not show up today I would have started Woodhead instead of Floyd... Now unless McCown has the game of his life vs Dallas, I'm done...

That's fantasy for you, I didn't expect Woodhead to do that much either.

Toadofsteel
12-09-2013, 11:02 PM
How many point do you need? McCown could quite easily give you 25+

Flip, I owe you a serious apology. Because 39 points. THE MIRACLE HAPPENED! IM STILL IN THIS ****

NYGfanSTRICK
12-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Lol my team has 130 and all the people in the playoffs in my league are under 100 except one guy with 108. I should have won the league... **** you Eric Decker haha

NYGfanSTRICK
12-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Flip, I owe you a serious apology. Because 39 points. THE MIRACLE HAPPENED! IM STILL IN THIS ****

Congrats though man I knew that Chicago could light it up. I did not know that McCown would put up these type of numbers though! WOW! The rushing TD was a plus too lol

GMan1011
12-12-2013, 06:48 AM
I am down 27 with just Mccown left to play in the match. Like I said, I need the game of his life, against Dallas. Essentially 4TD no picks... Any Forte touchdowns and it's over...

haha... spoke too soon