PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay BEWARE... the Giants are coming back into your home

NYG4lifeNYK
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
MUAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Newark56
01-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Giants 3 Ryan's 0 Go blue !!!!! And if you think GB wanted to play Big
Blue again you're Nuts after winning a game in the regular season that
they know should have been a lost, all I can say is (I'm ALL IN ) Giants
27 GB 17

SweetZombieJesus
01-08-2012, 06:35 PM
I already checked, there's 3 Ryans on the Packer roster (Ryan Grant, Ryan Taylor, and Ryan Pickett).

Bansaw, can we get a Ryan checklist?

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
We'll see how McCarthy's decision to rest Rodgers last week turns out. Will it make him more or less sharp?

wut
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
You mean coming back into their home where the Giants lost 45-17 last time?

NYG4lifeNYK
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
You mean coming back into their home where the Giants lost 45-17 last time?

whata?

Landshark
01-10-2012, 12:06 AM
No I was thinking more of the time when the Giants beat that *** in the NFC Championship game, ended Favre's career as a packer and went on to win the Superbowl...

adversus
01-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Yeah. Don't forget what happened the last time the Giants played these Packers in Lambeau.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201012260gnb.htm

You will never get away with comparing this game to the '07 game. No Favre, no Al Harris, no Bob Sanders, no Steve Spagnuolo

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Yeah. Don't forget what happened the last time the Giants played these Packers in Lambeau.

You will never get away with comparing this game to the '07 game. No Favre, no Al Harris, no Bob Sanders, no Steve Spagnuolo

WHAT! You mean Green Bay fans can actually attempt to talk trash?

I could've sworn you were just going to offer to knit us some sweaters if you beat us...

rcrane082985
01-10-2012, 07:34 AM

No cruz, no ELIte eli play, giants peaking at the right time again? I think its certainly fine to compare the two. Not to mention losing by 3 to an undefeated team during reular season, and getting a chance for payback in the playoffs.

TheEnigma
01-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Even though the Packers are more skilled overall, don't underestimate how hungry this Giants team has been in the past few weeks.

Giants 31
Packers 28

greenca190
01-10-2012, 09:28 AM

bob sanders?

Challenger
01-10-2012, 09:49 AM

I could've sworn you were just going to offer to knit us some sweaters if you beat us...

LOL

The best one I've ever read was that if the Packers beat the Giants the fans ("us") send you guys a gift certificate to "Bed, Bath and Beyond".

ROFLMAO

You know the Green Bay Packers are NOT the Atlanta Falcons.

The Green Bay Packers are NOT going to put up 2 points.

They may put up 22 points, or 32 points, or 42 points or even 52 points.

Whatcha gonna do then?

RonJon
01-10-2012, 10:15 AM
I don't look at that game last year at Lambeau cause Giants were hung over from that horrible loss to Eagles at home, were clearly not ready to play. Packers were peaking at that time. This time the Giants are peaking, especially on defense, and are very confident they can hang with the Packers after taking them down to the wire a month ago. As far as injuries, both teams were missing key guys in that game. Packers were missing LBs Hawk and Clifton, and left tackle Chad Clifton. Giants obviously were missing Osi and Manningham and Baas, and Boley was in his first game back from a hamstring injury. Both teams are healthy now so there should be no excuses either way

RonJon
01-10-2012, 10:16 AM
I meant LBS Hawk and Desmond Bishop

GiantsYanks
01-10-2012, 10:35 AM

I think you got the wrong team dude.. Bob Sanders?

Wes
01-10-2012, 10:40 AM

LOL

The best one I've ever read was that if the Packers beat the Giants the fans ("us") send you guys a gift certificate to "Bed, Bath and Beyond".

ROFLMAO

You know the Green Bay Packers are NOT the Atlanta Falcons.

The Green Bay Packers are NOT going to put up 2 points.

They may put up 22 points, or 32 points, or 42 points or even 52 points.

Whatcha gonna do then?
</P>

</P>

put up 10 more than whatever they put up, you guy's def will have no answer for our WRs or run game.</P>

we have the pass rush to hinder yours ... your defense...not so much</P>

davecrazy
01-10-2012, 11:55 AM
The Packers are defending champs and only lost a single game this year. I don't get the irrational exuberance like this is going to be some sort of gimme game for the Giants. Just because we beat them 4 years ago doesn't make it a lock to happen again.

burier
01-10-2012, 12:08 PM
I like the packers. The way they booted Favor out of town was classic but...

Giants roll this week.

The quote "Middling" team a few weeks ago was a ref away from beating the Pack.

This dominate team will walk off with a win a tight fist fight.