PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 of Fantasy Playoffs, need some expert help

BlueWreckinCrew
12-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Ok I have Gmen defense obviously dropping them vs seahawks, Should i go with Denvers D vs SD, or Jaguars D vs Buffalo

2nd question

Victor Cruz (I think seattle is going to destroy eli where victor might get thrown to 3 times) or Brian Hartline vs New England

Toadofsteel
12-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Ok I have Gmen defense obviously dropping them vs seahawks, Should i go with Denvers D vs SD, or Jaguars D vs Buffalo

2nd question

Victor Cruz (I think seattle is going to destroy eli where victor might get thrown to 3 times) or Brian Hartline vs New England

I scored Indianapolis defense vs Houston... try to get them if possible, houston has been sucking hard on offense with their QB situation...

BlueWreckinCrew
12-10-2013, 01:05 PM
No way in hell, colts defense has been getting thrashed this season, even Houston destroyed it a couple weeks ago

Rudyy
12-10-2013, 01:18 PM
No way in hell, colts defense has been getting thrashed this season, even Houston destroyed it a couple weeks ago
Brian Hartline vs New England, definitely.

Hmm..the defenses are hard..Denver's D isn't really that great, and SD isn't playing that bad.

dezzzR
12-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Brian Hartline vs New England, definitely.

Hmm..the defenses are hard..Denver's D isn't really that great, and SD isn't playing that bad.

This is your first year and you made the playoffs? Good job Rude!

Toadofsteel
12-10-2013, 02:58 PM

That was in the beginning of november. Since then, Houston has replaced Jacksonville as the Guaranteed Matchup. They can't get anything done, and they're having trouble deciding which between Schaub or Keenum sucks less at QB...

BlueWreckinCrew
12-10-2013, 03:03 PM
That was in the beginning of november. Since then, Houston has replaced Jacksonville as the Guaranteed Matchup. They can't get anything done, and they're having trouble deciding which between Schaub or Keenum sucks less at QB...

I'm gonna try your theory, I'm holding you responsible lol

Toadofsteel
12-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna try your theory, I'm holding you responsible lol

If you have something better, go for it. I'm not saying Indy will carry your team, but they're more likely to outscore Jacksonville... idk about denver, but they're not available in my league...

BlueWreckinCrew
12-10-2013, 04:29 PM
If you have something better, go for it. I'm not saying Indy will carry your team, but they're more likely to outscore Jacksonville... idk about denver, but they're not available in my league...

Right now on my team I have Denver and gmen D, I'm just not so sure about starting Denvers D because they are not that great, you did make a good point about houston

Rudyy
12-10-2013, 05:07 PM
This is your first year and you made the playoffs? Good job Rude!

Thank you! But I didn't make the playoffs haha, my team choked at the end :/

dezzzR
12-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Thank you! But I didn't make the playoffs haha, my team choked at the end :/You did better than me. My team fell flat on their face right out of the gate. Injuries killed me.