PDA

View Full Version : SoCal Falcon, Gonzo88...come out come out

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Where you guys at ?? LOL

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .

It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up...

giantsforce
01-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Where you guys at ?? LOLThe have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.

Pakman
01-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Where you guys at ?? LOL

They are probably not in a good mood right now lol

ELIistheFRANCHISE
Where you guys at ?? LOLThe have joined the Jets, the Eagles and the Cowboys fans in the land of misery.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

giantsforce
Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . .I guess you have not read Gonzo's comments in the "Smack Talk Central"

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 04:56 PM

Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .

IrishRebel
01-08-2012, 05:00 PM
We can gloat after we win the super bowl.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 05:03 PM

Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .

And I'm not a big fan of pickles, but sometimes they put it on my burgers and I eat them anyway.

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 05:08 PM

Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .+1

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 05:17 PM

ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 05:23 PM
They're somewhere on an Atlanta Hawks or Braves website because the Falcons are DONE. Long time til August. I agree... they were respectful.

greenca190
01-08-2012, 05:31 PM

ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.

Haha my brother in law was actually born and currently lives in Atlanta. I spent the last hour on the phone with him trying to convince him that the falcons aren't as bad as they looked today. That entire city is in disbelief right now. No one really thought t would be easy for them, but NO one expected the gmen to dominate like they did.

Falcons coaching staff **** the bed, again. Third time mike smith and company haven't prepped their guys for the playoffs. Really not trying to make it sound as if I'm taking credit away from us, because we played a hell of a game. But I don't think mike smith is the answer in Atlanta.

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 05:35 PM

Haha my brother in law was actually born and currently lives in Atlanta. I spent the last hour on the phone with him trying to convince him that the falcons aren't as bad as they looked today. That entire city is in disbelief right now. No one really thought t would be easy for them, but NO one expected the gmen to dominate like they did.

Falcons coaching staff **** the bed, again. Third time mike smith and company haven't prepped their guys for the playoffs. Really not trying to make it sound as if I'm taking credit away from us, because we played a hell of a game. But I don't think mike smith is the answer in Atlanta.

Marvin Lewis showed last night and Smith showed today that the playoffs are too big for some coaches . . . . not too big for ours though!!!

mikeq672
01-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Gonzo88 was all over the boards today taking shots at the Giants

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 05:48 PM
He sleeps with the fishes!!!

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Don't see a real need to call those guys out . . . they were respectful fans of their own team and didn't talk smack . . . . . It's all in good fun, hence the LOL, was I being disrespectful? Lighten up... Just not a big fan of gloating . . . . .+1 ok guys, its a message board. I will never see these guys. I, nor they, are not on either team. It's not that serious. It will not effect the outcome of the next game. Or the game after. I guess you never gloat with your buddies or bust other fan's balls. It wasn't that bad, seriously, lighten the heck up.Meh, it's all about carrying yourself in a certain light.</P>

I've busted some balls over my time about many different events, always before, never after. For me, part of the humour in talking smack between buddies would be a bit lost if I were to do it afterwards.</P>

It's different for everyone. Wasn't putting anything on you, was just appreciating GMEN's response.</P>

TrueBlue07
01-08-2012, 11:11 PM
OP, I was wondering the same thing. Both of them came on the board and at first came at us like they had good intentions to just talk about the game. Soon enough we saw their true colors, they couldn't help themselves. They were trolling, but they were very clever how they went about it.

I don't think you're out of line for expecting Falcons fans (who went out of their way to join our message board to discuss the game) to show up after said game and explain how everything they told us would happen, didn't.

No huddle would slow our D down....not so much.
Turner would control the clock...nope
Our bad secondary has no prayer against Jones/White....wrong again.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Yea those guys were not to bad. Just supporting their team