PDA

View Full Version : Amani! Toomer!

CruzMissle
01-08-2012, 05:37 PM
The Atlanta possession right after Manningham's sideline tippy toe Toomer like grab! Anyone else catch him?

Love when old players come back for the big games.

CA Jints Fan
01-08-2012, 05:58 PM
The Atlanta possession right after Manningham's sideline tippy toe Toomer like grab! Anyone else catch him?

Love when old players come back for the big games. My wife of all people noticed the same..

appodictic
01-08-2012, 05:59 PM
He looked like he was falling into a bed of pillows.

NY_Eli
01-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Noticed that too, great athleticism

JimC
01-08-2012, 06:02 PM
that was one pretty catch!

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 06:42 PM
total Toomer on that play...
glad him and Nicks picked up the slack for a double-teamed Cruuuuuuuzzz

miked1958
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM

I said in other threads that if the pay to much attention to Cruz and try and take him away that the others would burn them and nicks and MM did just that

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM

I said in other threads that if the pay to much attention to Cruz and try and take him away that the others would burn them and nicks and MM did just that

well, we both know as do others, that we have one of the BEST WR corps in all of pro-football.

we are loaded with talent and obviously it shows.

I Bleed Blue
01-08-2012, 06:50 PM

well, we both know as do others, that we have one of the BEST WR corps in all of pro-football.

This receiving core is down right lethal. Yet, many want Manningham gone.

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 06:56 PM

This receiving core is down right lethal. Yet, many want Manningham gone.

Mario's a burner. pure and simple. his knock is that he doesn't consistently run the correct route.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:59 PM
I LOVE toomer,two mich.guy's having fun

Out of Exile
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Thought the same thing.

SweetZombieJesus
01-08-2012, 07:17 PM

He does the pre- and post-game shows on channel 9 with Russ Salsberg, Banks, and Cross.

BornBrooklyn
01-08-2012, 07:17 PM
TOOMERISM...

EasyE23
01-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I said the same thing! When I saw him catch that ball on the sideline, my first comment was "tippy toes Toomer"! LOL

Chris

GameTime
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Manningham.....one of the sweetest side line catches I have seen......awesome...</P>

We all thought of Toomer naturally...</P>

</P>

CruzMissle
01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
But I meant that right after that drive where Mario made that sweet catch, Toomer's head was caught in the corner of the screen while FOX cameras showed - I think - our offensive line on the bench. Atlanta had the ball by then.

It was totally nonchalant, but pretty coincidental because I literally yelled "TOOMER" when Mario made the grab and then bam, his big ole' mug snuck on the screen haha.

I wish I could find a screenshot, because if you blinked you missed it.

I'm glad Toomer is sticking around the team/organization/has found work with them in some fashion.

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 11:16 PM
toomer was signing at my last game i went to.... at giants stadium last year.... the eagles meltdown

stormin normand
01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Funny that was the first thing I said after that catch.

All at our table chimed in as well.

P_Simms_#11
01-09-2012, 12:34 AM
<font color="#FF0000">We still need Steve Smith back.</font>

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 12:35 AM

This receiving core is down right lethal. Yet, many want Manningham gone.</P>

Not that I want Manham gone, but he will be. A team like Jacksonville will spend good money on him, and we need to make sure we can resign Cruz and Nicks, as they are more important to this team. </P>

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 01:23 AM

Now Amani was the king of the sideline catch -- best that I've ever seen with my own two eyes.