PDA

View Full Version : Just finished my pastrami and CROW sub.......

FBomb
01-08-2012, 05:52 PM
.....and it's never tasted so good!!!</P>

Great job by the coaching staff all around!! Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less. </P>

Game ball goes to the defense. They gave up 0 points!!!</P>

</P>

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 05:57 PM
lol, mustard or mayo?
Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!

VegasGmen
01-08-2012, 06:00 PM
I don't eat crow! I just have an incredible desire for some CHEESE!!!!
Go Gmen!

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 06:01 PM

Great job by the coaching staff all around!!* Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less.* </P>

Game ball goes to the defense.* They gave up 0 points!!!</P>

*</P>
TC has definitely earned some criticism, so the criticism from you and others was not unwarranted.

But he and his staff had a good day today . . . .

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 06:07 PM

Great job by the coaching staff all around!!* Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less.* </P>

*</P>
TC has definitely earned some criticism, so the criticism from you and others was not unwarranted.

But he and his staff had a good day today . . . .This!

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
all around great effort worst play eli thinking they got 1st down and throwing and not asking for chain or calling timeout

FBomb
01-08-2012, 06:13 PM
all around great effort worst play eli thinking they got 1st down and throwing and not asking for chain or calling timeout</P>

I thought we had the first down too!</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-08-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm off his back too... They broke the cycle and got their first home playoff win.

Give me some Wisconsin cheese with that crow.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
The team looked good today,when they beat the packers next week I will be doing a discount double check on Rodgers as* go GIANTS!!!!

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:17 PM
all around great effort worst play eli thinking they got 1st down and throwing and not asking for chain or calling timeoutGive it up. It was explained they couldn't.

RedskinHater
lol, mustard or mayo?
Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!
Mayo on a pastrami sandwich ??! YUCK ! Go to a real deli and ask for mayo and you'll be on the street !!

Voldamort
i had 3lbs. of babyback ribs today no crow goooooo G-MEN!!!

ny06
I'm off his back too... They broke the cycle and got their first home playoff win.

</P>

Awesome....</P>

I knew this victory would get you back on Coughlins side [:D]</P>

Itlan
01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
lol, mustard or mayo?
Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!If you put mayo on anything near pastrami, you're pretty much a fat turd.

guerilla
01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
all around great effort worst play eli thinking they got 1st down and throwing and not asking for chain or calling timeout

Mike Perreira from Fox said that when it's under 2 minutes in the half coaches can't call a timeout for a ball measurement. It can only come from upstairs.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:19 PM

Not good enough number man.[8-|]

GiantWarfare
01-08-2012, 06:23 PM

*</P>

This

NYfanatic
01-08-2012, 06:24 PM
For now I will be off off coughlins back.
Should he retire at the end of the season? Sure, should he next season? Sure.
Its just that I dont think a below 8 win season or another epic collapse should he stay next season.

sc_markt
01-08-2012, 06:37 PM
all around great effort worst play eli thinking they got 1st down and throwing and not asking for chain or calling timeout</P>

I thought we had the first down too!</P>

So did I and the Giants fans I was with.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 06:42 PM

*</P>
a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction.
what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity.

Fbomb , i am ashamed of your capitulation.

i myself will carry the flag alone if i have to.

"trophy or no trophy TC must go ! "

rainierjef
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
i'll take my crow well done with some paparika and salsa, on gilbride he actually called a good game i didn't predict most of the calls today

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
For now I will be off off coughlins back.
Should he retire at the end of the season? Sure, should he next season? Sure.
Its just that I dont think a below 8 win season or another epic collapse should he stay next season.

This is just dumb post after today's win.

Okay, genius, who is it that you want to coach the team instead of TC next year???

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM

*</P>
a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction.
what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity.

Your last quote proves exactly how stupid you truly are . . . . .

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM
I've been pretty steady with supporting Coughlin, but I've ripped on pretty much everyone from Gilbride, to Fewell, to Jacobs, Bradshaw, Baas, Tuck, Rolle, etc., etc., etc.</P>

So, I can't blame anyone from harshing on Tom, or anyone else for that matter.</P>

Glad to see the team is playing with the toughnessthat we Giants fans have come to expect from the franchise.</P>

Congrats to the Giants fans as well....it was awesome watching the Giants kick *** inside a rocking stadium.</P>

Great day today!!!</P>

....oh yeah, Tynes stillsucks ****.</P>

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:47 PM

Great job by the coaching staff all around!! Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less. </P>

</P> a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction. what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity. Fbomb , i am ashamed of your capitulation. i myself will carry the flag alone if i have to. "trophy or no trophy TC must go ! "Stupidity is not knowing the rules. That and believeing everything out of Aikmens mouth ala joe Buck.Your guilty.

FBomb
01-08-2012, 06:47 PM

</P>

a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction. what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity. Fbomb , i am ashamed of your capitulation. i myself will carry the flag alone if i have to. "trophy or no trophy TC must go ! "</P>

I was miffed about that myself but I held my tounge until the outcome was decided.......good thing too....it was already explained that by rule they COULDN'T call for a measurement in the last 2 minutes. It has to come form upstairs.</P>

Couglin isn't going anywhere unless he wants to and he's earned it.</P>

</P>

</P>

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
gotta give it to both Gilbride and Fewell.

both kept their respective feet mashing the pedal to metal.

no let up and Jacobs and Bradshaw looked like what many of us loved for so many Seasons.

very good Team win today. No doubt about it.

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 06:55 PM
gotta give it to both Gilbride and Fewell.

both kept their respective feet mashing the pedal to metal.

no let up and Jacobs and Bradshaw looked like what many of us loved for so many Seasons.

very good Team win today. No doubt about it.
</P>

Great point.....no prevent BS, and Gilbride kept attacking.</P>

stormblue
01-08-2012, 07:07 PM

*</P> a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction. what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity. Fbomb , i am ashamed of your capitulation. i myself will carry the flag alone if i have to. "trophy or no trophy TC must go ! "Stupidity is not knowing the rules. That and believeing everything out of Aikmens mouth ala joe Buck.*Your guilty.

what rule says that you can't call a time out ?
and what other rule says that you can't ask for a measurement during your own timeout ?

now what "stupid" rules are you refering to ?

Joe suck and Troy Assman's assessment about red flag's under the 2 minute warning and all that BS has nothing to do with it.

call a time out , get a measurement , and call a good play.

what the hell does that have to do with the maroons calling the game , or the rulebook for that matter.

HAMMERHEDD
01-08-2012, 07:08 PM
I choked down a crow "sammich" today. I did not expect this kind of domination. There were a few moments that looked like the Giants were going to give it away; but they were early and the Giants took control and never looked back. This was a very nice home playoff WIN!!!!

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 07:14 PM

</P>

a few lucky in game decisions doesn't make up for all the other bad decisions and poor direction. what about the assinine failure to call a timeout and get a measurement at the end of the first half ? what if that had been at the end of the game and we needed to sustain that drive to avoid losing. unforgivable stupidity. Fbomb , i am ashamed of your capitulation. i myself will carry the flag alone if i have to. "trophy or no trophy TC must go ! "Stupidity is not knowing the rules. That and believeing everything out of Aikmens mouth ala joe Buck.Your guilty. what rule says that you can't call a time out ? and what other rule says that you can't ask for a measurement during your own timeout ? now what "stupid" rules are you refering to ? Joe suck and Troy Assman's assessment about red flag's under the 2 minute warning and all that BS has nothing to do with it. call a time out , get a measurement , and call a good play. what the hell does that have to do with the maroons calling the game , or the rulebook for that matter.</P>

Bottom line is that it was a blown call on the field, and SHOULD have been reviewed from the booth, and wasn't.</P>

</P>

</P>

stormblue
01-08-2012, 07:21 PM

*</P>

first off, calling me "stupid" for having an opinion that differs from yours is childish.

i did not want TC for headcoach when we got him and all these 8 years of his lack of direction and poor decision making has not changed my mind.
if you like him, good for you, i don't .....but that doesn't make me stupid , just makes me a hater.
so if you want to be childish and call me names for having a different opinion, i can get childish too.

so my question to you is ;
why do you feel compelled to chase me around these forums and respond to all my posts.
and stop touching yourself when you read my posts....it makes me nervous.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM

*</P>
I said we would win but predicted 35-30. Never expected D to pitch shutout

jomo
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
lol, mustard or mayo? Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!It was beautiful to watch the Atlanta D just melt down in the second half when BJ and AB started to assert themselves. It was old fashioned smash mouth football but the defense set the tone for the entire game. It was a magical defensive effort.

RoanokeFan
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
.....and it's never tasted so good!!!</p>

Great job by the coaching staff all around!! Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less. </p>

Game ball goes to the defense. They gave up 0 points!!!</p>

</p>

It matters to us though [;)]

Mod_C
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM

Great job by the coaching staff all around!! Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less. </p>

</p>

first off, calling me "stupid" for having an opinion that differs from yours is childish.

i did not want TC for headcoach when we got him and all these 8 years of his lack of direction and poor decision making has not changed my mind.
if you like him, good for you, i don't .....but that doesn't make me stupid , just makes me a hater.
so if you want to be childish and call me names for having a different opinion, i can get childish too.

why do you feel compelled to chase me around these forums and respond to all my posts.

You're about to cross the line now with your last inference, ease off or take a vacation.

GMENAGAIN
01-08-2012, 10:21 PM

*</P>

There is no disputing the fact that saying that TC should be fired even if he wins a trophy this year is stupid. That is not opinion -- it is fact.

RoanokeFan
01-08-2012, 10:28 PM

That was easy, just 17 games lol

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 10:39 PM
It was an up and down season for a long time, so I can totally undertstand fans being critical of the coaching staff.</P>

The only thing I'll pat myself on the back about was believingyou need to let the entire season play out before you make a decision on a guy who has a Super Bowl victory on his resume.</P>

But after that 2nd Redskins loss, the team looked like roadkill.</P>

I was all over Reese, starting with the Smith and Boss free agency defections. I've backed off on him somewhat....but I still give the lion's share of credit to Coughlin.</P>

The one dude who still drives me crazy is Tynes. Enough already....time to test the NCAA talent pool next season.</P>

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 10:45 PM
seeing the OC and DC go cold-heart killer lethal was quite pleasant.

foot on the throat, jugular crushed...

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 11:22 PM
lol, mustard or mayo?
Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!If you put mayo on anything near pastrami, you're pretty much a fat turd.lol, what's up with the sandwich police here??

poppa smurph
01-08-2012, 11:32 PM
lol, mustard or mayo? Jacobs and the O-line turned it up in the second half too, always nice to watch!It was beautiful to watch the Atlanta D just melt down in the second half when BJ and AB started to assert themselves. It was old fashioned smash mouth football but the defense set the tone for the entire game. It was a magical defensive effort.I crack a smile ear to ear watching Jacobs sail into the second level. He put his shoulder down a couple of times on defenders too.
This was finally a 60 minute effort where everything seemed to come-together.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 11:47 PM

*</P>

There is no disputing the fact that saying that TC should be fired even if he wins a trophy this year is stupid. That is not opinion -- it is fact.

well , with today's victory i'm sure he's won the
job for next year anyway......so you want him you got him ..... and i'll just have to live with it .
doesn't make you right , and doesn't make me
stupid.

yatitle
01-08-2012, 11:50 PM

</p>

Thought I heard TC talk about getting back in your good graces in his presser.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 11:59 PM

Great job by the coaching staff all around!!* Tom has earned his way back into my good graces, and I'm sure he couldn't care less.* </p>

Game ball goes to the defense.* They gave up 0 points!!!</p>

*</p>

You're about to cross the line now with your last inference, ease off or take a vacation.

yeah, i know , but there is a difference between stating that my opinion is stupid as opposed to saying that I PERSONALLY am stupid , to me that's a line that was already crossed.....i just retaliated in turn....but
admittedly in poor taste .

my apologies to all .

bearbryant
01-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Oh my, I love it; watching all of youse singing Kumbaya together. Its giving me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside me!!!
Jeez, couple of things: the Giants played like animals today, offense came out a little flat but never laid down or stopped playing football; BJ has become the beastly RB we all hoped for when he was drafted, he's better than ever and better than anyone on this team; The defense played like they can play when healthy and put in the position to be dominant; finally, TC didn't do anything different than he's done all year today; Kildrive did in the second half and it paid off; first time fewell kept the knife in their back thru the entire 60 minutes. Nice job Giants.Thanx!!!

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Okay, Fewell can come back -- for one more year (which he is already signed for anyway).