PDA

View Full Version : Aikman/Buck

NYCDBS
01-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Biggest Giants Haters on the planet!!!! Too many back handed comments to list but the one that sticks in my mind was when one of them said that its just been "a couple of big plays" that have the Giants in front.... Give me a break!!! Get these two clowns off the broadcast.

oldgiantfan
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
get used to it. They'll be doing the NFC games the rest of the way so if the Giants win then we get them as a consolation prize

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
LET IT GO,FOX SUX we all know it!!!!

FlyingTruck
01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
I love how disgusted they seem after we win though. Makes it that much better.

BigBlue1971
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
they were actually down today! prolly cuz they couldnt rag on the Giants!</P>

Collinsworth, Jaws Aikman and Buck all suck</P>

TuckYou
01-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I completely agree, but the thing that is one of the best things I have ever seen was Joe and Troy at the end tossing it back to the Fox crew. Troy looked soooooooooo sad and disgusted at what he just had to watch. He was pissed. </P>

</P>

jjj45
01-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I completely agree, but the thing that is one of the best things I have ever seen was Joe and Troy at the end tossing it back to the Fox crew. Troy looked soooooooooo sad and disgusted at what he just had to watch. He was pissed. </p>

</p>lol i think you guys are reading into it too much.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:21 PM
F-buck and aikman

VTC_NYG
01-08-2012, 06:21 PM
You guys are way too emotional, Buck is a bit of an *****hat, but I think Troy does a good job of calling it like it is, which means he'll harp on Eli and the Giants when they play like garbage, but he's also one to praise Eli in particular, which he did plenty today, when he plays lights out.

P_Simms_#11
01-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I love how disgusted they seem after we win though. Makes it that much better.

[B]

Mr Excitement
01-08-2012, 06:25 PM
my friend who is a Steelers fan texted me and said...is it me,or does Aikman and Buck sound mad that the Giants are winning.??...So see...it's not just us Giants fans who see it.

TheEnigma
01-08-2012, 06:26 PM
You guys are way too emotional, Buck is a bit of an *****hat, but I think Troy does a good job of calling it like it is, which means he'll harp on Eli and the Giants when they play like garbage, but he's also one to praise Eli in particular, which he did plenty today, when he plays lights out.Truth.

krygny
01-08-2012, 06:35 PM
You guys are way too emotional, Buck is a bit of an *****hat, but I think Troy does a good job of calling it like it is, which means he'll harp on Eli and the Giants when they play like garbage, but he's also one to praise Eli in particular, which he did plenty today, when he plays lights out.
Aikman has definitely gotten better, both in his overall analysis and his balance with the Giants. He's treated the Giants fairly this year. Of course, some here will never think so.

As for Buck, I just can't stand the sound of his voice and there's nothing he'll ever be able to do about that. The best thing he can do, IMO, is just STFU.

flimflam
01-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Actually,, I thought Aikman and Buck, and even Collinsworth last week, who are know Giants haters, were quite complimentary toward the Gmen; that is, a lot more than usual. Ergo, their game calling was a lot more tolerable.

fletch842
01-08-2012, 06:37 PM
I thought they were pretty objective today. Called the game pretty well. Usually they annoy the snot out of me, wasn't so bad this go round.

MattMeyerBud
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
my friend who is a Steelers fan texted me and said...is it me,or does Aikman and Buck sound mad that the Giants are winning.??...So see...it's not just us Giants fans who see it.

i had two jets fans and a falcon fan at myhouse who said the same exact thing

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I completely agree, but the thing that is one of the best things I have ever seen was Joe and Troy at the end tossing it back to the Fox crew. Troy looked soooooooooo sad and disgusted at what he just had to watch. He was pissed. </P>

</P>lol i think you guys are reading into it too much.
You kiddin me. Aikmen was tap dancin to the stars on Bradshaws question.

tikiandphil
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
You guys are way too emotional, Buck is a bit of an *****hat, but I think Troy does a good job of calling it like it is, which means he'll harp on Eli and the Giants when they play like garbage, but he's also one to praise Eli in particular, which he did plenty today, when he plays lights out.Truth.

While I sincerely hope no one got hurt I have to say that it is one of the funniest football related videos I have ever seen. The guy in light blue rolling off is hilarious.

jjj45
01-09-2012, 01:19 PM
I thought they were pretty objective today. Called the game pretty well. Usually they annoy the snot out of me, wasn't so bad this go round.I loved how Buck took a little shot and said:

"Punters trading blows".....

in the first half. I thought that was funny.

TrueBlue@NYC
01-09-2012, 01:32 PM

</P>

Yup. Collinsworth last week for the cowboys game was a the worst though. I was watching with my friend, a Steelers fan, and he couldn't believe how much Collinsworth was pulling for the cowboys. </P>

Couldn't count how many times Collinsworth said "if the cowboys just do this, they're right back in the game". I normally don't find commentators very bias, but you could definitly see who CC was rooting for that game. </P>

Aikman is usually OK, though much of what he says are backhanded. But I can understand that coming from Troy, hating the Giants is in his DNA as a former cowboy. But Collinsworth really annoyed me last week. </P>

Mayock is by far the best color commentator going. His analysis during the CIN/HOU was absolutely enlightening. </P>

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 01:35 PM

</P>

lol i think you guys are reading into it too much.
</P>

If someone could make a youtube video of what Im talking about, you would see it too. It was funny as hell. Aikman was sour as a mofo. Looking down, practically frowning he had to summerize that game. He was bitter and upset. You could tell. </P>

stormblue
01-09-2012, 01:40 PM

just out of curiosity .....why were they there ?
did you capture them and were holding them for ransom or waterboarding or something ?

WORLDCHAMPS
01-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Biggest Giants Haters on the planet!!!! Too many back handed comments to list but the one that sticks in my mind was when one of them said that its just been "a couple of big plays" that have the Giants in front.... Give me a break!!! Get these two clowns off the broadcast.

ive said that for years......doesnt buck look like he has aids?

Mercury
01-09-2012, 01:41 PM
It's not what he says. He can be praising Eli. However, there is a pained note in his tone that makes me think that he really doesn't want to be saying what he is saying, but that's his job to say it.

ryan12
01-09-2012, 01:49 PM
aikman has gotten better. i hate buck s much that i actually like aikman

GiantWarfare
01-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Aikman has definitely gotten better, both in his overall analysis and his balance with the Giants. He's treated the Giants fairly this year. Of course, some here will never think so.

Buck, I can't say because I just can't stand the sound of his voice and there's nothing he'll ever be able to do about that. The best thing he can do, IMO, is just STFU.

This to the umpteenth degree

I myself have never really had a problem w/ Aikman.

But Buck...

that dull monotone subtly anti-Giant voice....

It irks me to the say the least...

Him or the nasally whiny Collinsworthless, idk who's worst...

burier
01-09-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm too elated over a win to cry about Joe Buck

ryan12
01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm too elated over a win to cry about Joe Buck

touche

geneie1
01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
How many times did Aikman say..."well both quarterbacks have been pushed around by these defenses" When in reality after the first two series the Giants made adjustments and Eli was standing untouched for most of the second half.

Mr Excitement
01-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I loved Collinsworth last week saying "there ya go boys!..Now you got the idea!" When Dallas started moving the ball finally...its sickening.