PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on your team's win

weeds123
01-08-2012, 06:26 PM
This is what a playoff game is is MEANT to be. Played by two of the four non-expansion teams (Sorry Cards and Bears ... you're sitting at the kiddies table this year.

Good win for your guys. Looked good. Congratulations.

ny06
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Good post. </P>

Should be a great game next week. </P>

</P>

BigBlue1971
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
thanks for the props weeds. should be in your area next Friday afternoon. </P>

looking for a great game next Sunday!</P>

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 06:29 PM
nice post cheesehead

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 06:30 PM
This is what a playoff game is is MEANT to be. Played by two of the four non-expansion teams (Sorry Cards and Bears ... you're sitting at the kiddies table this year.

awesome post. Thanks, see you guys next week.

Sarcasman
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM

Thanks weeds - looking forwrd to a good game next week.

stormblue
01-08-2012, 06:52 PM
so honestly Weeds,

who scares you worse,

the ny bELIevers
or the DREW orleans saints

SweetZombieJesus
01-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Green Bay is one of those franchises it's hard to root against. But I'll make an exception this week ;) Love seeing old school no-nonsense teams playing in January. Another classic at Lambeau Field...

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 07:00 PM

+1

real decent of you.

hopefully we witness another Classic.

weeds123
01-08-2012, 07:04 PM
It has been one of those seasons where EVERY team the Pack faces worries me. With a turnstile for a defense as the Pack have seem to adopted ... the New York Life Insurance team worries me.

I'm not a "win is a win is win is a win" type of homer ... and I'm sure not a fan of the NFL's penchant for Arena Football type play ... the Giants always scare me because they always seem to have a defense. Now granted, they didn't have the a-typical year, but, they have the ability to stop 1 or 2 or 3 drives at field goals, while having an offense that can put up points enough to win when trading 3 points for 7.... a team like that is dangerous.

Nobody has to tell a Packers fan about the value of getting hot at the right time of year. I'm expecting a re-run of the first meeting ... whomever has the ball last...

krygny
01-08-2012, 07:04 PM

Other than home at <font color="#000080"><u>GIANTS STADIUM</u></font>, there's no place better than Lambeau in January.

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 07:08 PM
LOVE THE POST will see you next week

a4gmen
01-08-2012, 07:38 PM
De Packers of Green bay against de Giants of New York.It shall be a ripping good time !