PDA

View Full Version : What will the conditions be like in GB next week?

Gmenfan87
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I think the worse the conditions the better it is for us. thougths?

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-08-2012, 07:20 PM
High-21 Low-18, 30% chance of snow. All according to my Weather Channel app. Should be a memorable game! Football in the snow is fun to watch.

weeds123
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM
High-21 Low-18, 30% chance of snow. All according to my Weather Channel app. Should be a memorable game! Football in the snow is fun to watch.

As of right now, there is NO snow on the ground and I had 46-degrees. Took down my outdoor Christmas decorations this morning without having to chip 'em out of a foot of snow and ice. Local weather guys are calling for low to mid-30's next Sunday, with little or no precipitation throughout the weekend.

We still have open water with Canadian snow geese flying back and forth in formation weather will have NO impact on the outcome of this game...besides, your guys play ball as real men play ball ... outdoors and in the elements - no candy-a** domes for these two franchises. New York -- Wisconsin...hell, we northern-trash types start THINKING shutting windows around the house and stuff at 30-degrees, right? Go Pack!

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-08-2012, 07:41 PM

As of right now, there is NO snow on the ground and I had 46-degrees. Took down my outdoor Christmas decorations this morning without having to chip 'em out of a foot of snow and ice. Local weather guys are calling for low to mid-30's next Sunday, with little or no precipitation throughout the weekend.

We still have open water with Canadian snow geese flying back and forth in formation weather will have NO impact on the outcome of this game...besides, your guys play ball as real men play ball ... outdoors and in the elements - no candy-a** domes for these two franchises. New York -- Wisconsin...hell, we northern-trash types start THINKING shutting windows around the house and stuff at 30-degrees, right? Go Pack!

Hmm. Won't be the first time The Weather Channel was wrong. LOL, well anyways, I'm hoping for snow. The packers vs. seahawks game in 07 was a classic, as was patriots vs. raiders. We'll see...

HilliardFan16
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.

DemandedAce
01-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.*

True that, such a depressing winter

Itlan
01-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.*

True that, such a depressing winterBetter than the ****ing blizzards of the past few years.

krygny
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Guys,

It doesn't snow anywhere anymore.

Since when? I bought a new snowblower last year and I thought that would prevent it from snowing. I went through two tanks of gas with it. So much for that theory.

bleedinblue27
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
no snow in the winter, is a good winter!!!