PDA

View Full Version : Down to the wire...

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm up by 19 points and have Gio Bernard left.

My opponent has AJ Green, Joique Bell, and Justin Tucker left.

What are my odds of winning?

Also. **** Tennesee. All they had to do was not score 10 points in the last 5 minutes and let Arizona run out the clock instead of giving it to goddamn mendenall. Or if not, actually score on their first OT possession so that Arizona wouldn't give it to goddamn mendenhall. Now goddamn mendenhall has 4 extra points that he wouldn't have had. I would have had this game in the bag...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
That's tough to call. I have one coming down to the wire, too.

http://i.imgur.com/QSwehdT.png

Winner of this game plays in the Championship for 2 grand. Loser of that Championship game gets 1 grand, though, so this matchup is freaking huge.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm Baroody's Bombs, by the way.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 07:54 PM
I'm just wondering about Bell... isn't Reggie Bush active on monday? It was a last minute addition by my opponent, who had Adrian Peterson...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Bush will play, but Bell is always a solid bet for 4-5 receptions and 6-10 carries. He also gets some goal-line work. He's very solid in my 1/2 PPR format (pictured above).

I'm pissed that I didn't flex Asiata or Todman. They did excellent on my bench.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
That's tough to call. I have one coming down to the wire, too.

http://i.imgur.com/QSwehdT.png

Winner of this game plays in the Championship for 2 grand. Loser of that Championship game gets 1 grand, though, so this matchup is freaking huge.

I think you should pull it off baring a shootout in the Cinci/Pitt game. Hopefully Reggie is super limited so Joique gets a ton of touches. Good luck my man

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:00 PM
I think you should pull it off baring a shootout in the Cinci/Pitt game. Hopefully Reggie is super limited so Joique gets a ton of touches. Good luck my manThanks, brotha. If I pull that one off, I'll be reppin' four teams in the Championship games next week.

4/7? Sheeit, I'll take it...lol

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Bush will play, but Bell is always a solid bet for 4-5 receptions and 6-10 carries. He also gets some goal-line work. He's very solid in my 1/2 PPR format (pictured above).

I'm pissed that I didn't flex Asiata or Todman. They did excellent on my bench.

I caught a lucky break that my opponent had Greg Jennings on the bench, and that Knowshon **** the bed bigtime. But by the same token, I started Tamme because the yahoo app was buzzing about him and I was too busy to notice that he was pulled from starting at the last minute. Also, Woodhead and Vereen pooh poohed some bad point totals, but at least Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, and IND defense bailed me out...

And I'm sorry, but I hope that Bell is shut down. No offense, I just need to win my match...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:07 PM
I caught a lucky break that my opponent had Greg Jennings on the bench, and that Knowshon **** the bed bigtime. But by the same token, I started Tamme because the yahoo app was buzzing about him and I was too busy to notice that he was pulled from starting at the last minute. Also, Woodhead and Vereen pooh poohed some bad point totals, but at least Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, and IND defense bailed me out...

And I'm sorry, but I hope that Bell is shut down. No offense, I just need to win my match...Haha, I hope Bell goes off. For your sake, I'll hope that Gio goes off. And for our sake, I hope AJ ****s the bed.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 08:07 PM

And I'm sorry, but I hope that Bell is shut down. No offense, I just need to win my match...

How many did CPatt go for? I caught the end of the game after us getting smacked and saw probably 2 catches for 20ish yards really close to the end of the game for the 5 or so minutes I was watching

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Haha, I hope Bell goes off. For your sake, I'll hope that Gio goes off. And for our sake, I hope AJ ****s the bed.

I have A.J Green and I am trying to outscore everyone in the playoffs each week. All I need is 9 pts from the A.J Green/Antonio Brown combo and I will have done it yet again. Still bitter about getting shafted by Eric Decker haha... For your guys' sake I hope A.J Green gets concussed by tripping off the bus and doesn't play at all and Antonio Brown can get me my 9 pts lol :)

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:11 PM
I just hope it's one of those days where Marvin gets most of the targets for cincy...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Damn, I did awful in Yahoo! this year. I did 4 of my 7 leagues there, and I'm only making the Championship round in one of them. I have two teams in the Champ round at NFL.com, and hopefully the ESPN one pictured above. My Yahoo! teams always choke in the playoffs.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Damn, I did awful in Yahoo! this year. I did 4 of my 7 leagues there, and I'm only making the Championship round in one of them. I have two teams in the Champ round at NFL.com, and hopefully the ESPN one pictured above. My Yahoo! teams always choke in the playoffs.

Yahoo is terrible at FF. I guess the actual system is fairly streamlined, but it drops huge bombshells on matchup advice on almost a weekly basis. Like the Tamme thing...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Yahoo is terrible at FF. I guess the actual system is fairly streamlined, but it drops huge bombshells on matchup advice on almost a weekly basis. Like the Tamme thing...Most of the league formats just use Rotowire. Yahoo! has their little "Matchup Rating," but I don't pay much attention to it. As odd as it sounds, I think my problem with Yahoo! is that I use their mock draft service so much that my teams are always stacked, which makes setting my lineup incredible difficult. In other leagues, my teams are much thinner, but by the same token, far more top-heavy.

In the GMB league, my RB depth was crazy good. I had Gore, Moreno, L.Bell, Stacy, TRich (who for the first 8 or so weeks was a "must-start" guy that was supposed to go off). I also had Graham, and Romo. I tried to consolidate my depth into better receivers since I had lost Wayne, but I bought the wrong guys in Cruz and Decker/Nelson. Roddy also never got his game together, which sucked for me.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Most of the league formats just use Rotowire. Yahoo! has their little "Matchup Rating," but I don't pay much attention to it. As odd as it sounds, I think my problem with Yahoo! is that I use their mock draft service so much that my teams are always stacked, which makes setting my lineup incredible difficult. In other leagues, my teams are much thinner, but by the same token, far more top-heavy.

In the GMB league, my RB depth was crazy good. I had Gore, Moreno, L.Bell, Stacy, TRich (who for the first 8 or so weeks was a "must-start" guy that was supposed to go off). I also had Graham, and Romo. I tried to consolidate my depth into better receivers since I had lost Wayne, but I bought the wrong guys in Cruz and Decker/Nelson. Roddy also never got his game together, which sucked for me.

I guess I can't really be disappointed if I lose today. I'm in the final 4, with a team that is entire free agents (the only pick out of my first 10 draft picks that isn't on IR or spent many games inactive was Eli Manning, who I dropped week 5). I was still able to put together 80-90 point rosters every week despite that. That has to make the the GM of the year in my league, right? Too bad that award doesn't mean crap, but if I won, that means I could rub it in everyone's face...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:39 PM
I guess I can't really be disappointed if I lose today. I'm in the final 4, with a team that is entire free agents (the only pick out of my first 10 draft picks that isn't on IR or spent many games inactive was Eli Manning, who I dropped week 5). I was still able to put together 80-90 point rosters every week despite that. That has to make the the GM of the year in my league, right? Too bad that award doesn't mean crap, but if I won, that means I could rub it in everyone's face...Yeah, your team pisses me off, man. If it pisses me off, just imagine how annoyed your league-mates are with you stringing together waiver wire junk all year and still possibly making the Championship. That Andre Brown trade was golden, too.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Yeah, your team pisses me off, man. If it pisses me off, just imagine how annoyed your league-mates are with you stringing together waiver wire junk all year and still possibly making the Championship. That Andre Brown trade was golden, too.

I went to the championship game (but lost it) on a team that was autodrafted last year (tony romo with the 2nd round lol), because I didn't know the team existed until week 3. So yeah, people must be pissed at me.

Also there's a reason my avatar these days is Jerry Reese Trollface...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Is your waiver-wire league this year a random free league, or are you doing it with friends?

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:49 PM
Is your waiver-wire league this year a random free league, or are you doing it with friends?

Friends (well, everyone's friends with the league manager anyway), $20 buy-in. The best part is that it's an NFL-style waiver, where if a guy clears waivers after two days they revert to FA that can be picked up without a waiver claim. (Also, you have to start someone at least once for them to go to waivers, otherwise if you drop them they immediately become FA). I don't think I could play in a league where everyone is permanently on waivers... I'd be dead last all the time...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Friends (well, everyone's friends with the league manager anyway), $20 buy-in. The best part is that it's an NFL-style waiver, where if a guy clears waivers after two days they revert to FA that can be picked up without a waiver claim. I don't think I could play in a league where everyone is permanently on waivers... I'd be dead last all the time...I've never played in a league where players were permanently on waivers, but yeah, I'd imagine it'd suck. $20, that's not bad. Good luck man. You're in a tough spot, but if Gio can have a nice day, you'll probably have it.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:52 PM
It's gonna come down to what Gio can do, and what AJ can't do.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Hopefully the bad Andy Dalton is playing today!

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Pittsburgh has them on lockdown right now. That doesn't bode well for me at least... Yeah green is locked down but that means I only have a 19 point budget to hold Bell and Tucker. Also, it puts Cincy into pure pass mode, which means more green and less bernard...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TsskHpp.png

http://i.imgur.com/c5djKdx.png

Should I make any moves for the Championship game next week? Kaep vs. Atlanta is enticing, but Romo vs. Washington isn't bad, either. WR3 and RB2 are my primary concerns.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:58 PM
I have a Ogb-for-Wallace claim in. I just cut Wallace because the benches are thin and I needed a RB (Ogb, who didn't do much for me).

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Toad, this is your forte, lol.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Mike Wallace vs Buffalo is worth at least a look. Depending on the result of tonight's game, Greg Jennings vs cincy maybe as well...

If you're feeling REALLY desperate, pick up Nicks vs Detroit. But I wouldn't recommend that last one.

Deangelo Williams is on waivers? Really? Get him pronto. I'd drop ogababanana for him honestly... he hasn't done much.

Also, take a look at starting law firm.... he's been getting about 50/50 touches with Gio... been pissing me off about that. I would have started him instead of dropping Wallace for Ogabanawtfever

Oh and another thing: I think Welker is going to be back. If not, get Andre Caldwell. If he's taken, throw Amendola into the mix.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Okay I have my 9 pts. Dalton you can now proceed to soil yourself

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Mike Wallace vs Buffalo is worth at least a look. Depending on the result of tonight's game, Greg Jennings vs cincy maybe as well...

If you're feeling REALLY desperate, pick up Nicks vs Detroit. But I wouldn't recommend that last one.

Deangelo Williams is on waivers? Really? Get him pronto. I'd drop ogababanana for him honestly... he hasn't done much.Yeah, I picked Ogb up for this week only because Peterson and MJD were out. I cut MJD and Wallace, but I shouldn't have a problem getting any player I want since everyone else is either eliminated or set on their rosters.

I don't want Roddy as my WR3 vs. SF, so it'll either be Nicks vs. Detroit, or Wallace vs. Buffalo.

As for my RB2, if Peterson can't go, I have some decent options on waivers. DeAngelo, Ivory, Ellington, Todman. I also have Sproles and BGE on my bench.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Get the lawfirm out of there and get Gio some carries. Hopefully he can get involved in the passing game because it looks like there could be more passes than expected with Pitt jumping up 14 early.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Is Nicks really not gonna score a TD this year? If he is, he's running out of time. Detroit is a beatable secondary, too. Hmm...

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Unrelated... cincy is ****ting the bed HARD right now... their special teams makes ours look good. 2 TDs on punts (essentially, yes one was technically Leveon Bell rushing, but that was a fumbled punt)

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Hahaha, this league doesn't award PR TDs to the returner. LMAO

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:13 PM

I know I hate that. All that said, I started the Giants when they played I think it was either Oakland or GB (or both). The one where Moore blocked the punt was a week where I was literally carried by the Gmen defense.

I'd love to see a league where ST gets, say, 2 points credit for a punt-return-TD, and the returner gets credit for 4.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:15 PM

Well that is good to hear! I got an extra 6 in my league for it... What the hell is happening to Cinci haha. They look terrible right now

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Great, now it's gonna be up-top to AJ for the next 3 quarters...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Well that is good to hear! I got an extra 6 in my league for it... What the hell is happening to Cinci haha. They look terrible right nowYeah, I dodged a bullet there. Most of my leagues give 6 points, no return yardage, though.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Great, now it's gonna be up-top to AJ for the next 3 quarters...

Let's pray that Pittsburgh just shuts down Green, pile 3 guys on him, and make Dalton try to throw risky passes to other receivers. Maybe then Gio gets dumpoffs...

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I dodged a bullet there. Most of my leagues give 6 points, no return yardage, though.

Yeah I think it would be cool if they gave them the yardage pts if they take it to the crib or something or half the pts idk.. Do you know if the leagues give the players the 6 pts for the TD then the DEF/ST's doesn't get pts too or do they?

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:20 PM
At least Dalton is trying to involve Gio in the passing game.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Dalton and Eli are actually kind of similar players IMO they can go off one week the look like a scout team QB the next. Dalton is a bit more mobile but Eli is the better player (Minus this year)

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah I think it would be cool if they gave them the yardage pts if they take it to the crib or something or half the pts idk.. Do you know if the leagues give the players the 6 pts for the TD then the DEF/ST's doesn't get pts too or do they?In most of my leagues, the returner gets 6 points for the TD, and the D/ST does, too.

The thing is, most people don't start capable returners. Harvin and Brown are the main exceptions. Hopefully David Wilson eventually becomes an exception, too.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Dalton and Eli are actually kind of similar players IMO they can go off one week the look like a scout team QB the next. Dalton is a bit more mobile but Eli is the better player (Minus this year)I think Eli has far more natural passing talent, though. I am a big Dalton fan. He was my top QB coming out in 2011. I loved the second-tier QBs that year; Dalton, Kaep, Mallett, Ponder.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:26 PM
I just thought of something btw 0820... if you're looking for a deep sleeper pickup. If Cruz isn't ready to go, you could try the Jernigan train. He actually scored 6.7 in my non-ppr league with less than a half of play, and maybe worth a bit more in ppr (at least in theory) if Cruz is out for the detroit game.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:27 PM
As for the current game, Mike Nugent now handling punts. The original punter is injured.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:31 PM
In most of my leagues, the returner gets 6 points for the TD, and the D/ST does, too.

The thing is, most people don't start capable returners. Harvin and Brown are the main exceptions. Hopefully David Wilson eventually becomes an exception, too.

I love having Antonio Brown. The dude is a straight playmaker... I guess I never really thought about it like that. CPatt for the Vikings could become one of those guys. Dude is electric when the ball is in his hands. The vikes just need to find a way to get him the ball more...

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:32 PM
I just thought of something btw 0820... if you're looking for a deep sleeper pickup. If Cruz isn't ready to go, you could try the Jernigan train. He actually scored 6.7 in my non-ppr league with less than a half of play, and maybe worth a bit more in ppr (at least in theory) if Cruz is out for the detroit game.Meh. That league is standard scoring. If Cruz is out (I forgot he got hurt), then I'm gonna really consider Nicks.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Meh. That league is standard scoring. If Cruz is out (I forgot he got hurt), then I'm gonna really consider Nicks.

I don't know... Nicks is little more than a decoy IMO at this point. I mean if you want to go for him, sure, but I think even Randle is a better pickup than Nicks...

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:35 PM
I think Eli has far more natural passing talent, though. I am a big Dalton fan. He was my top QB coming out in 2011. I loved the second-tier QBs that year; Dalton, Kaep, Mallett, Ponder.

Yeah I agree but idk what thread it was but someone was trying to find a comparison to Eli and it is very hard to do so. Dalton is a decent comparison I think just due to the how hot or cold they can be.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah I agree but idk what thread it was but someone was trying to find a comparison to Eli and it is very hard to do so. Dalton is a decent comparison I think just due to the how hot or cold they can be.Best comparison is Flacco. Now with his contract, forget it, they're basically clones, hahaha.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:38 PM
****... now the green show starts. Well... GG season.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Best comparison is Flacco. Now with his contract, forget it, they're basically clones, hahaha.

lol very true both deals are sickening.. I just hope this year was a fluke for Eli and not a foreshadowing of what is to come

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:40 PM
A.J Green needs to get blanketed here near the endzone!

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:42 PM
No fade, no fade, no fade, no fade.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Gio punch it in!

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Toad is cringing right here.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
scoooooooooooreeeeeeeeee

Toadofsteel
what is going on the play by play started ****ing up.

Toadofsteel
OMG IT JUST SAID GIO TD IS THIS REAL LIFE?

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
What's your score looking like?

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
OMG IT JUST SAID GIO TD IS THIS REAL LIFE?

It really happened, took him two tries but he got you the pts!

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 09:46 PM
up 95.68-72.66... bear in mind that I still have to pad for Joique and Tucker...

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 10:25 PM
How is it looking for both of you guys now?

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 10:28 PM
It really happened, took him two tries but he got you the pts!

****. I've got Bell going against Gio tonight and going into the game we were tied at 99.

I'm working so I can't see the game so I've got no idea what's going on........

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 10:28 PM
111 to 96.5

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 10:29 PM
****. I've got Bell going against Gio tonight and going into the game we were tied at 99.

I'm working so I can't see the game so I've got no idea what's going on........Lev or Joique? If it's Lev, then you're good. Joique, and you're probably screwed.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 10:31 PM

I'm working so I can't see the game so I've got no idea what's going on........

Leveon Bell has 13.3 in my league right now and Bernard has 9.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Lev or Joique? If it's Lev, then you're good. Joique, and you're probably screwed.
I was assuming he meant Leveon but if it is Joique I would be a bit worried

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Lev or Joique? If it's Lev, then you're good. Joique, and you're probably screwed.

Lev vs, Gio tonight. Winner of the matchup advances.

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 10:34 PM
I drafted Joique as well but he's nailed to my bench.

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 10:36 PM
You're in it, for sure.

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 10:41 PM
You're in it, for sure.

In it? Can't you give me iron clad assurance? I'll accept no less!

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 10:43 PM
If you were in my leagues, you'd be up by 6 points. There.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-15-2013, 10:43 PM
In it? Can't you give me iron clad assurance? I'll accept no less!

You should be up 6 pts right now. Cinci will continue to throw because they are down big. Steelers will continue to run. I REALLY like your chances

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 10:57 PM
goddamnit gio you're breaking my balls here... 1st and goal at the 5 and you get 3 shots to punch it in...

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 10:59 PM
If you were in my leagues, you'd be up by 6 points. There.

I'll take it! Of course if I was in your league I probably wouldn't be in the playoffs...

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 11:00 PM
You should be up 6 pts right now. Cinci will continue to throw because they are down big. Steelers will continue to run. I REALLY like your chances

From your keyboard to god's ears..

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 11:34 PM
So... 20.4 points up. Joique Bell and Justin Tucker left to face on the monday game. Do I stand a chance?

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Certainly do

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Are you still pissed that I can put a 98 point team together in a standard scoring league from the junk heap?

gmen0820
12-15-2013, 11:39 PM
It's an abomination, but hey, more power to ya. We definitely have different philosophies, but I just made at least another $1,000, and I have 4 championship games to follow next week, hahaha. Good luck, man. I'm impressed.

Sarcasman
12-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Certainly do

Definitely.

Toadofsteel
12-15-2013, 11:43 PM
It's an abomination, but hey, more power to ya. We definitely have different philosophies, but I just made at least another $1,000, and I have 4 championship games to follow next week, hahaha. Good luck, man. I'm impressed.

Sad thing is I was pretty much forced into this philosophy after week 7 when my entire roster got hurt. In all honesty the only big changes I had made prior to week 7 were trading Rodgers for Wilson and Wilson, as well as picking up Knowshon. I was reliably starting Reggie Wayne, Julio Jones, Knowshon, Finley/Miller, and Doug Martin. But it just goes to show that, you can put a bunch of 80-90 point games up, and with the right breaks (such as a player ****ting the bed), you can string some wins together.

One last point of irony: The guy I'm playing is the guy I traded Knowshon to. I wouldn't have beaten him week 9 if i didnt make the seemingly one-sided trade (meaning that my one-game margin to playoff contention would have been lost), and now this week Knowshon put up only 5.4 points.

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 12:27 AM
80-90 points isn't a lot in most formats. Is it QB-Running Back-Running Back-WR-WR-Tight End-Flex-D/K?

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Man, I'm so stoked right now. Without even winning any championships yet, I'm already guaranteed $1710. If I win them all, $2600.

Toadofsteel
12-16-2013, 12:33 AM
80-90 points isn't a lot in most formats. Is it QB-Running Back-Running Back-WR-WR-Tight End-Flex-D/K?

yes. But 90 or so points is actually the average weekly in my league. 12-team, non-ppr...

And no, I don't get it right all the time by any means. Week 12 was a disaster when I started Case Keenum. He was playing Jacksonville, and this was before we knew how bad Houston actually was... Also, I started Ogabanana because everyone was so hot on how he could do.

That week I posted 57 total points, lowest in the league by about 20 points. So yes, my way can spectacularly blow up in your face, and if you rely on it, it WILL at some point. So yeah, I don't actually recommend doing this unless you're forced to. But I was forced to. Since the league is redraft for 2014 prior to going to full dynasty after the 2014 season (unrelated, we're also contracting to 10 teams since two of the managers want out, part of why it's redraft for one year), it was either GG season week 7, or start rummaging for scrap.

Toadofsteel
12-16-2013, 12:34 AM
double post

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Tucker isn't making this easy.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Tucker isn't making this easy.

what's it looking like?

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 10:48 PM
what's it looking like?Well I already clinched.

Toad on the other hand has a 21 point budget, and Tucker has 12-13 points, and Bell has 4.5.

NYGfanSTRICK
12-16-2013, 10:58 PM
Damn that is gonna be tight. Hopefully there will be no more FG's for Baltimore and Reggie gets the rest of the carries!

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 11:08 PM
You finished, Toad?

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Yeah. You're definitely finished.

Tough luck, man.

L.T.56
12-16-2013, 11:45 PM
Lmao there are clearly forces out there that want me to suffer in fantasy. after that 3rd stafford pick i still had the lead 80.70-80.64. all the ravens have to do is kneel but of course lets give it to rice so he can run a few yards for no reason. the result i lose by 2. this kind of garbage happens to me all the time. im done with fantasy. clearly all i get is bad luck.

gmen0820
12-16-2013, 11:57 PM
Lmao there are clearly forces out there that want me to suffer in fantasy. after that 3rd stafford pick i still had the lead 80.70-80.64. all the ravens have to do is kneel but of course lets give it to rice so he can run a few yards for no reason. the result i lose by 2. this kind of garbage happens to me all the time. im done with fantasy. clearly all i get is bad luck.That's really bad luck. Last year, I was playing my good friend in a really pivotal matchup. He had AJ Green on SNF -- all my players were done, and AJ was his last guy. He was down 6.9 points going in, and in the first quarter, Green caught an 8 yard TD.

Shut out the rest of the game. He was "done" with FF, too. (He wasn't.)

Tough loss man.

Toadofsteel
12-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Let me be clear, I want Justin Tucker to die now...

Toadofsteel
12-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Lmao there are clearly forces out there that want me to suffer in fantasy. after that 3rd stafford pick i still had the lead 80.70-80.64. all the ravens have to do is kneel but of course lets give it to rice so he can run a few yards for no reason. the result i lose by 2. this kind of garbage happens to me all the time. im done with fantasy. clearly all i get is bad luck.

At least you didn't have luck so bad that your entire starting roster gets injured...

gmen0820
12-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Ugh, what the ****. Back to this ****.

http://i.imgur.com/f6gmQ9p.png

I'm "Baroodys Bombs." Thoughts?

Toadofsteel
12-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Ugh, what the ****. Back to this ****.

http://i.imgur.com/f6gmQ9p.png

I'm "Baroodys Bombs." Thoughts?

Could go either way.

At least you're not 100% boned like me.

Who would have thought the day would come when I would say the following: I should have started Jernigan...

gmen0820
12-22-2013, 08:24 PM
You lost your 3rd place game?

Toadofsteel
12-22-2013, 08:36 PM
You lost your 3rd place game?

Yeah I got blown out bigtime. Allen, Gio, Woodhead, and PItta did okay but not great. Wright and Andre Caldwell did precisely **** for me.

And to figure I got tired of Vereen derping hard and benched him... playing wouldn't have made a difference though... it was an across the board cut... only Vinatieri eclipsed his projection, and since I saw Cousins on the waiver wire I started him to no real effect (although Cutler will need to have a 50 point game to have tipped the balance...)

Sarcasman
12-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Boom! Winner.....

I've got 2 guys playing now and 1 playing tomorrow and I'm up 7 points. Sweet - even with Brees' crap game and Colston doing next to nothing for me we lock it up. Nice

gmen0820
12-22-2013, 11:31 PM
Won in ESPN, won in NFL.com, and now I'm just waiting on this to finish up tomorrow:

http://i.imgur.com/bK9IrNL.png

Cha-CHING$$$$

Sarcasman
12-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Nice!

gmen0820
12-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Thanks, Sarcasman. Now if everyone else would just line up and make affirming comments regarding my FF prowess, I'd appreciate it.

Alright, go.

Sarcasman
12-23-2013, 12:23 AM
Thanks, Sarcasman. Now if everyone else would just line up and make affirming comments regarding my FF prowess, I'd appreciate it.

Alright, go.

What an amazing display! You are the man!

Sincerely,
Some other poster, Not Sarcasman

Rudyy
12-23-2013, 08:48 AM

Alright, go.

No.

Sincerely,
Everyone.

Toadofsteel
12-23-2013, 10:57 AM

Alright, go.

If, by "Prowess", you mean getting 3 1st/early 2nd picks on your team (Peterson, Dez, Graham), then I'll allow it...

gmen0820
12-23-2013, 12:31 PM
If, by "Prowess", you mean getting 3 1st/early 2nd picks on your team (Peterson, Dez, Graham), then I'll allow it...The perks of drafting after week 1.