PDA

View Full Version : Falcons Fan Here ... Again

TandyGossett
01-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Congrats Giants Fans. Goodluck in the rest of the Playoffs. I hope the Giants Kick the Sh t outta GreenBay. I hope Tuck and JPP strap their belts on a few times over Rodgers.

Thank You Guys that came to our boards and those that spoke to me on there the other day.

I'm glad to see that you guys are getting your Running Game going in a Big way. That's going to be Key vs GB and NO.

I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one.

Again ... Thank You Guys, and Goodluck Going Forward.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Congrats Giants Fans. Goodluck in the rest of the Playoffs. I hope the Giants Kick the Sh t outta GreenBay. I hope Tuck and JPP strap their belts on a few times over Rodgers.

Thank You Guys that came to our boards and those that spoke to me on there the other day.

I'm glad to see that you guys are getting your Running Game going in a Big way. That's going to be Key vs GB and NO.

I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one.

Class act....tough break man, your coaching is suspect, the team is there, that staff is holding them back. Thanks for the class!

brad
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Class act showing up and posting... good luck next season, your team is only going to get better

DJloves
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM

LOL nice post, but you're joking right?

giantyankee1976
01-08-2012, 06:29 PM
class post

XxBigWhitxX
01-08-2012, 06:30 PM

Class act....tough break man, your coaching is suspect, the team is there, that staff is holding them back. Thanks for the class!+1 on this all the way. I live in ATL and trust me they have top talent at almost all the positions. I think with a better offensive mind and a more creative D-coordinator that they would be a lot better.

XxBigWhitxX
01-08-2012, 06:30 PM

Class act....tough break man, your coaching is suspect, the team is there, that staff is holding them back. Thanks for the class!+1 on this all the way. I live in ATL and trust me they have top talent at almost all the positions. I think with a better offensive mind and a more creative D-coordinator that they would be a lot better.

TandyGossett
01-08-2012, 06:32 PM
If you were to read our boards you will see that we've been asking for BVG and MM to be fired.

BVG had us playing decent Defense today. He normally NEVER blitz, and when we do they run Abe out into zone coverage.

Your Defense stopped our weak gameplan and we weren't able to get the running game going. If you can stop our RBs then you will man handle us. Everything in MM's playbook is setup by the Running Game. Playaction is our most called passing plays and if there is no run game to respect you can just sit back in coverage and bring blitzers.

After the half our shallow Defense was wore out. It was just a matter of time before you guys got the passing game going.

I believe if we had Peterson, Grimes, Nicholas back on Defense it would have been a tighter game and when Moore went out I knew it was going to be an uphill battle.

Again. If we can't Win it I now have to pull for the team that elimated us. Go Giants!!! Until Next Season ;)

MattMeyerBud
01-08-2012, 06:35 PM

GG Tandy

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one. LOL nice post, but you're joking right?LMFAO Understatment of the game.

MattMeyerBud
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM

do your boards always go down that quick?

miked1958
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Yep.. Good post coming on here like a man.

As far as the refs. Falcons got almost every call. Suspect holding calls on first down by giants. Confirmed by announcers.

End of first half nicks catches ball almost two yards beyond the stick and is driven back. Game not stopped to review it. TC should have called timeout to give them time to look look at it. But he shouldn't have to do that. That what the guys up in booth are supposed to do under two min left.

And then u have the mugging on Nicks at the goal line. Should have been first and goal at hate yard line. Defender was on his back from start of that play till end with arm drapped over him...

Then there was a grounding not called on Ryan....

Should I go on?

But we as giants fans are used to having to beat refs and the team

TandyGossett
01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one. LOL nice post, but you're joking right?LMFAO Understatment of the game.

Well you guys don't play in the same Division as the Saints. This game was the cleanest called game I've seen in years.

Did any of you guys watch the Lions game last night? You guys should hope that San Fran takes the Aints out for you. If not then you will meet "Katrina Refs"

Watch the Aints OLine hold on every play. You can't touch Brees at all, he gets up cries and whines for the flag. Their WRs can push off all they want so you better have some fast corners. Just watch an Aints game and focus on the lines if you need proof.

Gianthunter
01-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one. LOL nice post, but you're joking right?LMFAO Understatment of the game. Well you guys don't play in the same Division as the Saints. This game was the cleanest called game I've seen in years. Did any of you guys watch the Lions game last night? You guys should hope that San Fran takes the Aints out for you. If not then you will meet "Katrina Refs" Watch the Aints OLine hold on every play. You can't touch Brees at all, he gets up cries and whines for the flag. Their WRs can push off all they want so you better have some fast corners. Just watch an Aints game and focus on the lines if you need proof.Get glasses[8-|] We won despite getting jobbed.

TandyGossett
01-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Yep.. Good post coming on here like a man.

As far as the refs. Falcons got almost every call. Suspect holding calls on first down by giants. Confirmed by announcers.

End of first half nicks catches ball almost two yards beyond the stick and is driven back. Game not stopped to review it. TC should have called timeout to give them time to look look at it. But he shouldn't have to do that. That what the guys up in booth are supposed to do under two min left.

And then u have the mugging on Nicks at the goal line. Should have been first and goal at hate yard line. Defender was on his back from start of that play till end with arm drapped over him...

Then there was a grounding not called on Ryan....

Should I go on?

But we as giants fans are used to having to beat refs and the team

I understand what you're saying. I said it was called even.

After the TimeOut they throw a flag for 12 men in the huddle.

Once the ball was spotted on the 4th down the Ref then moves the ball again.

I agree that the first hold on your OLinemen was clearly not a hold. Snee I think was called for it.

The first down catch was clearly a first down for you guys. Forward Progress should have went your way, I agree.

Tony G finally gets a ball thrown to him and he was tackled maybe 2 yards short but we get a First Down. I was like ... "Did I miss a flag or something?" I guess the Line Judge is either new or blind. I did notice that one of your lines was crooked about 1/3rd the way down then it jumps over to straighten up. I think it was a 25yd line.

What I meant by what I said was there were bad calls for both teams. Normally we never get any breaks or calls our way. I hope the NFL starts to analyze these Refs better.

I'm always suspect when Mike Pereira attends our games. Normally he is there when we play the Aints just so you know.

Sarcasman
01-08-2012, 06:56 PM

Well you guys don't play in the same Division as the Saints. This game was the cleanest called game I've seen in years.

Did any of you guys watch the Lions game last night? You guys should hope that San Fran takes the Aints out for you. If not then you will meet "Katrina Refs"

Watch the Aints OLine hold on every play. You can't touch Brees at all, he gets up cries and whines for the flag. Their WRs can push off all they want so you better have some fast corners. Just watch an Aints game and focus on the lines if you need proof.

Katrina refs...that's funny. And pretty true.

I spend a lot of time in NO and you ain't kiddin' the refs (or the league) absolutely protects them over almost any other team maybe even moreso than the Patriots.

Thanks for the wishes, TG

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Class post. Dome teams have a big advantage indorres but when they have to play outdoors they just don't cut it. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers win next week.

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Falcons are a classy organization, starting at the top with Arthur Blank.</P>

Good luck next season.</P>

BigBlue1971
01-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Congrats Giants Fans. Goodluck in the rest of the Playoffs. I hope the Giants Kick the Sh t outta GreenBay. I hope Tuck and JPP strap their belts on a few times over Rodgers. Thank You Guys that came to our boards and those that spoke to me on there the other day. I'm glad to see that you guys are getting your Running Game going in a Big way. That's going to be Key vs GB and NO. I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one. Again ... Thank You Guys, and Goodluck Going Forward.</P>

</P>

thanks for the props Tandy!</P>

appreciate your support for us against GB! they are a tough team.</P>

we'll see ya'll next year. </P>

Raptor22
01-08-2012, 07:43 PM
If you were to read our boards you will see that we've been asking for BVG and MM to be fired.

BVG had us playing decent Defense today. He normally NEVER blitz, and when we do they run Abe out into zone coverage.

Your Defense stopped our weak gameplan and we weren't able to get the running game going. If you can stop our RBs then you will man handle us. Everything in MM's playbook is setup by the Running Game. Playaction is our most called passing plays and if there is no run game to respect you can just sit back in coverage and bring blitzers.

After the half our shallow Defense was wore out. It was just a matter of time before you guys got the passing game going.

I believe if we had Peterson, Grimes, Nicholas back on Defense it would have been a tighter game and when Moore went out I knew it was going to be an uphill battle.

Again. If we can't Win it I now have to pull for the team that elimated us. Go Giants!!! Until Next Season ;)

I've gained a lot of respect for Falcons fans this week, both here and over on SBN. 2nd classiest fans in football ( [;)] )

Thanks for keeping it classy Atlanta... and see you next year.

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 07:44 PM

Watch the Aints OLine hold on every play. You can't touch Brees at all, he gets up cries and whines for the flag. Their WRs can push off all they want so you better have some fast corners. Just watch an Aints game and focus on the lines if you need proof.That game was ridiculous.The Saints ,Packers and Patriots have an unreal advantage with the referees

Raptor22
01-08-2012, 07:45 PM

Katrina refs...that's funny. And pretty true.

I spend a lot of time in NO and you ain't kiddin' the refs (or the league) absolutely protects them over almost any other team maybe even moreso than the Patriots.

Thanks for the wishes, TG

Heh...

Giants are used to playing 11 on 16...

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/12/06/sports/web_photos/06.1s089.Ballard1--300x300.jpg

GameTime
01-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Congrats Giants Fans. Goodluck in the rest of the Playoffs. I hope the Giants Kick the Sh t outta GreenBay. I hope Tuck and JPP strap their belts on a few times over Rodgers. Thank You Guys that came to our boards and those that spoke to me on there the other day. I'm glad to see that you guys are getting your Running Game going in a Big way. That's going to be Key vs GB and NO. I know the Refs were off on a lot of calls but it went both ways. Refs have taken over so many games lately I was happy that there wasn't too many bad calls in this one. Again ... Thank You Guys, and Goodluck Going Forward.</P>

thanks for the props.....</P>

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Class post. Dome teams have a big advantage indorres but when they have to play outdoors they just don't cut it. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers win next week.</P>

I have no love for the 49ers, but I can't stand dome teams....they are part of the reason the NFL has become an Arena League.</P>

I hope Candlestick is a sloppy mess.....dont' be surprised if Harbaugh has the sprinklers on all week.</P>

jimsgints
01-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Just met two Falcon fans at a store. They were super cool and they were wearing their Falcon jerseys. Classy for sure.. I was a bit concerned, we have a lot of redskin and eagle fans, both are classless. Nice post Falcon fan..
Jim

PrideofNY
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
"Katrina Refs". Love it, because its so true. The Saints are media darlings, and it is sickening to hear the announcers gushing over them during every game.

Back against the Panthers, Jimmy Graham had a full-on grab of a linebacker's face mask and was pretty much pulling it off, as he catches the ball with the other hand. The referee was literally 5 yards away on the sideline, and no flag. Does Joe Buck or Troy Aikman (they were calling the game) say anything about it? Nope, they're too busy shoving their faces up Brees and Graham's butts.

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 10:05 PM
classy post like falcs.... wish you guys the best next year

Jobarulz
01-08-2012, 10:41 PM
I wish every fanbase and team was as classy as the Falcons organization. I wish your team nothing but the best in the future. You guys got some weapons and the team is still young and has plenty of room for improvement. The Packers, Cowboys, and Eagles fanbase can all take a lesson from the Falcons fanbase, true class.

DragonSoul
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM

Again ... Thank You Guys, and Goodluck Going Forward.Classy move to man up.

Give Ryan time. Did not like Smiths coaching moves today. Thanks 4 the GL.

stormin normand
01-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Nice post class act.
I think we got hosed on a number of ref calls, but I wear blue shaded glasses.
Katrina refs? : lmao

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 12:22 AM

If the Falcs had won today, I would have been rooting for them as well -- BEAT the BIG 3 (GB, SF, NO). I hope that SF beats NO -- not out of fear, but just sick of these super--duper Madden-like ridiculous offenses.

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 12:24 AM

If the Falcs had won today, I would have been rooting for them as well -- BEAT the BIG 3 (GB, SF, NO). I hope that SF beats NO -- not out of fear, but just sick of these super--duper Madden-like ridiculous offenses.Ditto

MattMeyerBud
01-09-2012, 12:38 PM
classy post tandy

but i am still going to serve u crow on one thing:

u were quick to make fun of the format of our message boards, but at least they don't crash every day

gumby742
01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm impressed by the class (and balls) of falcon fans from what had to have been a heart breaking loss.

giantsforce
01-09-2012, 12:41 PM
classy post tandy

but i am still going to serve u crow on one thing:

u were quick to make fun of the format of our message boards, but at least they don't crash every day

True, but come game day somehow they become very slow and problematic. By any chance, would the upgrade/change fix that? It is very annoying to be getting the "server error" when trying to post. Other than that, I like our MB.

sc_markt
01-09-2012, 03:02 PM

You're a classy Falcon's fan. Thank you. And good luck to the Falcons in the future (except of course, when they are playing the New York Giants...).

true2thenyg
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Nice class. Football is such a great sport and the fans even better

Giants-NJ
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM
I have to agree. The Falcons fans in the stands at last Sunday's game were O.K., unlike Cowboy or Eagle fans......

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 03:16 PM
the Birds will break thru, you guys have top talent ... i didn't see enough of Ryan this year to judge him ... we have a saying in Giants land that you can never have enuff pass rushers ... so go draft some more up and bring Abraham back

nygsb42champs
01-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the well wishes.