PDA

View Full Version : Sat and watched the game with my daughter and stayed off here

hungrrrry
01-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I was more calm but still skeptical over certain things...particularly Gilbrides inability to script something to get it started,

Eli got this team jump-started with his 14 yard run.

When Matt Ryan made connections downfield it was amazing how notable it was that we only rushed 3...Lets just not do that and crush the opponent out of existance.

Manningham makes for a third dangerous WR for teams to worry about and with Ballard getting better and our run game improve, I bet alot of people are saying "UHOH" in Green Bay.

We seriously need to get Petrus more involved...there is no doubt he solidifies a starting role at Guard for 2012.

But, our defense seems to be sharpening all its weapons,,,what a clash it will be next week!

I think we can take'em!

Voldamort
01-08-2012, 06:38 PM
he called a great game today please

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 06:40 PM
he called a great game today pleaseI agree... Eli did get things going with that run.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I was more calm but still skeptical over certain things...particularly Gilbrides inability to script something to get it started,

When Matt Ryan made connections downfield it was amazing how notable it was that we only rushed 3...Lets just not do that and crush the opponent out of existance.

Manningham makes for a third dangerous WR for teams to worry about and with Ballard getting better and our run game improve, I bet alot of people are saying "UHOH" in Green Bay.

We seriously need to get Petrus more involved...there is no doubt he solidifies a starting role at Guard for 2012.

But, our defense seems to be sharpening all its weapons,,,what a clash it will be next week!
Me to was to nervous to post during game. It worked last week so I figured I would try it again

I think we can take'em!

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM

I think we can take'em!
+1 on rushing 3, but hopefully Fewell has different plans for the Pack because they are NOT the Falcs. Either way, it all worked towards a shut out.

+1 on Petrus. As soon as he was inserted, they starting gaining bigger chunks on the ground. Whether Petrus starts (which I think he should) or not, at least we know we have more depth on the OL then we thought at the beginning of the season.

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 01:26 AM

I think we can take'em!Was yelling over Baas for awhile.

Best solution - D2, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, McKenzie

Next year Beatty, Pet, Boothe, Snee and either D2 or a FA/Draft