PDA

View Full Version : JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GAME

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
And let me tell you....it was amazing. I am yet to re-watch the game on TV.

just my experience...

The seats were great. I don't really understand why people complain about them. They were amazing. I ended up sitting next to some cool people who treated me well. Everyone is cool and kind. Spent all game talking to this man who was with his son. I love being a Giants fan and i love the Giants fan for how well they treat others.

THE CROWD WAS INSANE. We did not sit down for one Atlanta possession. It was completely the way it should be. This is what a home game should feel like. They also went completely nuts when Nicks cut back to the left and eluded the final falcon before taking it to the house. I loved the towels, watching everyone wave their towels was so breathtaking.

Now for the game...

I am so proud of this defense. The Falcons challenged our D on multiple 4th downs only to be shut down on each. It was amazing watching this D play, they played with heart.

That safety was not a safety.

A couple of ball spots were messed up by the refs, along with a pass interference call and 1 or 2 holdings.

I cant describe how well the D played. There were so many broken passes etc.

Brandon Jacobs looked like Brandon Jacobs. He was running like a ****ing bulldozer out there. Ahmad not so much.

Its good to see Nicks and Manningham come up big with Cruz not doing well today. Imagine if our entire offense was on at once? Slow start btw, we cant let that happen next week or we will fall behind big.

Finally it was such an amazing experience, Giants fans are amazing and i cant wait for the GB game.

Cheers.

Redeyejedi
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM
@TSash
Tyler Sash
Thanks for all the fans that came out today to give us that home field advantage! We appreciate it! @Giants. #NYG

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
@TSash
Tyler Sash
Thanks for all the fans that came out today to give us that home field advantage! We appreciate it! @Giants. #NYG

was it loud on tv? my ears are still ringning.

nykn72
01-08-2012, 06:48 PM
watched tthe game on tv... crowd was killer with the noise mojo etc.. THANK YOU ALL GIANT FANS THAT WENT TO THE GAME U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

RoanokeFan
01-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Just got back to the hotel. WOW, just ****ing WOW.

The crowd was A W E S O M E!

stormblue
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
i'm always knockin' our 12th man.
not today, today was Seattle-esque !

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
i'm always knockin' our 12th man.
not today, today was Seattle-esque !

We need to have those towels every game.

GameTime
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I tell you.....its amazing what a small piece of cheep cloth can do.</P>

Loud and crazy.....all good. Was a great day....</P>

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Great to hear. I was there last week for the Cowboys game and it was great. It was a safety. One of the few calls the refs got right.

zimonami
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM

*just my experience...

The seats were great. I don't really understand why people complain about them. They were amazing. I ended up sitting next to some cool people who treated me well. Everyone is cool and kind. Spent all game talking to this man who was with his son. I love being a Giants fan and i love the Giants fan for how well they treat others.

THE CROWD WAS INSANE. We did not sit down for one Atlanta possession. It was completely the way it should be. This is what a home game should feel like. They also went completely nuts when Nicks cut back to the left and eluded the final falcon before taking it to the house. I loved the towels, watching everyone wave their towels was so breathtaking.

Now for the game...

I am so proud of this defense. The Falcons challenged our D on multiple 4th downs only to be shut down on each. It was amazing watching this D play, they played with heart.

A couple of ball spots were messed up by the refs, along with a pass interference call and 1 or 2 holdings.

Brandon Jacobs looked like Brandon Jacobs. He was running like a ****ing bulldozer out there. Ahmad not so much.

Its good to see Nicks and Manningham come up big with Cruz not doing well today. Imagine if our entire offense was on at once? Slow start btw, we cant let that happen next week or we will fall behind big.

Finally it was such an amazing experience, Giants fans are amazing and i cant wait for the GB game.

Cheers.

Love your post, but must ask you to rewatch the game and I think you'll change your mind about Bradshaw's effort. Also, Cruz was often double teamed, which was why he had a quite game and Nicks and Manningham stepped up.

zimonami
01-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Great to hear. I was there last week for the Cowboys game and it was great. It was a safety. One of the few calls the refs got right.
Yes... a safety. No way out.

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 08:19 PM

just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.

Love your post, but must ask you to rewatch the game and I think you'll change your mind about Bradshaw's effort. Also, Cruz was often double teamed, which was why he had a quite game and Nicks and Manningham stepped up.

You are completely right about Cruz, i am so exhausted i barely remember what the scoring plays were like. I'm going to watch this game on TV and im pretty sure you're right about everything you said. Cruz WAS double teamed most of the time as you said, a better way to put it would be that they handicapped us by covering Cruz so our other guys picked it up

meanygiantschick
01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Was at Redd's in Carlstadt watching the game with fellow Giant fans.

Outstanding play all around. Especially the D. Everyone came to play.

Good job G-Men!! Go get Green Bay!!

lavar2
01-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I too just got back and wow, so glad that I made the 3 hour trip and went! The crowd was insane and us up in the cheap seats never sat down. Went nuts with that freaking towel. First time in the stadium and it was very nice but wasn't a huge fan of the scoreboard location wise. Still the seats were great for being halfway up the nosebleeds, could see the whole field.

Also went with the satellite parking in the Murray Hill lot and I may never actually park at the stadium lot again. It was great, very private but still had that tailgate feel. Buses shipped us right to the front of the stadium and picked us up right after the game saving us at least an hour sitting in traffic in the parking lot. We were out of there in about 15 minutes! All in all a great experience. Like we were chanting riding down the escalators...Bring on Green Bay!

Raptor22
01-08-2012, 08:26 PM
@TSash
Tyler Sash

You guys needed to be louder... we could still here Buck and Aikman.

BlueJayC
01-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Just got back myself......no voice left.....hands bruised from wailing the back of the seats in front of us......probably hurt form all the high fives too......NEVER seen the place go as berserk as it did on the long Nicks TD......my sis took some good crowd vids......will post tomorrow.

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 08:41 PM
I too just got back and wow, so glad that I made the 3 hour trip and went! The crowd was insane and us up in the cheap seats never sat down. Went nuts with that freaking towel. First time in the stadium and it was very nice but wasn't a huge fan of the scoreboard location wise. Still the seats were great for being halfway up the nosebleeds, could see the whole field.

Also went with the satellite parking in the Murray Hill lot and I may never actually park at the stadium lot again. It was great, very private but still had that tailgate feel. Buses shipped us right to the front of the stadium and picked us up right after the game saving us at least an hour sitting in traffic in the parking lot. We were out of there in about 15 minutes! All in all a great experience. Like we were chanting riding down the escalators...Bring on Green Bay!

Bro... i went to use the bathroom at halftime and they were even chanting there... Lol

Victorcruzwr
01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
i agree those towels are very helpful to our crowd

jimsgints
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
@TSash
Tyler Sash

That's too funny! I cracked up after reading that! My nephew was in 205 below the scoreboard, he dasi it was crazy.. Amazing. Thanks guys..

lavar2
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I know, not sure where you were at but same thing near me. Let's Go Giants in the bathrooms the whole time during halftime. Loved every part of it. The crowd was unreal today. Nothing like I've ever been too, lets keep it up G-Men!

jimsgints
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
@TSash
Tyler Sash

That's too funny! I cracked up after reading that! My nephew was in 205 below the scoreboard, he said it was crazy.. Amazing. Thanks guys..

Eli TO Shockey
Just a pleasure reading this . Wish I was there!

Pierre-Paul
This was our fans' best game so far in the new stadium. Thought the Green Bay game was good, but this one was much better... and we won. Fans were awesome today.

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I know, not sure where you were at but same thing near me. Let's Go Giants in the bathrooms the whole time during halftime. Loved every part of it. The crowd was unreal today. Nothing like I've ever been too, lets keep it up G-Men!

section 340?

jomo
01-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Not a knock on Atlanta fans because it is a long way to travel and they don't have the embedded national fan base of a Green Bay or Oakland etc but I have never seen so few fans of the oponent at a Giants home game.</P>

That said, the stadium was insane inside and I was thrilled to be there with my sonto watch the first ever play-off game and first ever play-off victory in the New GIANTS Stadium!</P>

Kase-1
01-08-2012, 09:03 PM
I was at the game up in 312 and WOW, that place was a damned insane asylum today!!!!

I dont think I sat down since the 1st quarter, and neither did my whole section. We were ROCKIN today

Giant stuck in Texas
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM

just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.
Cruz didn't have a good game?

Make no mistake about it, if Cruz wasn't on the field drawing double coverage Manningham and Nicks wouldn't have had the opportunities they had today.

btw- I also felt that Bradshaw had some good plays today as well.

Glad you had a great time today though, wish I could of gone. Someday.....

lavar2
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Wow, maybe we were in the same restroom? Haha. I was sitting in section 350 so maybe we were? lol. Anyway, great game, great atmosphere, great time being there. Like a guy sittin next to me said while the clock was tickin down Rodgers aint gonna make it out alive next week if we play like this!

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM

just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.

Make no mistake about it, if Cruz wasn't on the field drawing double coverage Manningham and Nicks wouldn't have had the opportunities they had today.

btw- I also felt that Bradshaw had some good plays today as well.

Glad you had a great time today though, wish I could of gone. Someday.....

Yeah, i saw the double coverage in the game and completely forgot about it...im really tired so i dont remember anything from today but yes you are right. And i felt like brandon jacobs stood out and stole the show...at least from live experience but i really have to watch the game over lol.

Drystt
01-08-2012, 09:42 PM

just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.

Wow man I'm very envious. I'm sure this was a better experience than I stuck at work and secretly glued to my phone, constantly hitting refresh on the NFL app

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 09:48 PM
watching highlights now, ahmad bradshaw had a big one that i forgot about as well haha

derekunion28
01-08-2012, 10:13 PM
great crowd noise

titwio
01-08-2012, 10:19 PM

He dropped two balls that should have been caught. Other than that yeah... he played well for the most part.

Giant stuck in Texas
01-08-2012, 11:41 PM

He dropped two balls that should have been caught. Other than that yeah... he played well for the most part.Maybe someone on the Giants staff forgot to update his firmware this morning before the game, you know, because he's a robot and everything.

NYgiants141
01-08-2012, 11:45 PM

He dropped two balls that should have been caught. Other than that yeah... he played well for the most part.Maybe someone on the Giants staff forgot to update his firmware this morning before the game, you know, because he's a robot and everything.

yeah but dropped balls = bad game.

He's still the man but everyone has bad games and its okay. Besides as many people pointed out he was in double coverage a lot so it all adds up.

JJC7301
01-08-2012, 11:48 PM

*just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.

+1. What an awesome game to be at. FYI, it was a Safety -- his throw didn't go pass the line of scrimmage. The entire O was not great the 1st half, but you got to give credit to the Falcs D.

Giant stuck in Texas
01-09-2012, 12:40 AM

He's still the man but everyone has bad games and its okay. Besides as many people pointed out he was in double coverage a lot so it all adds up.
That is a insane equation. I guess Nicks had a bad game too. haha

Cruz's presents on the field was felt and created huge opportunities for others to shine, that in itself is was a huge contribution. That's all I care about at this moment.

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM
@TSash
Tyler Sash

LMFAO

Spytheweb
01-09-2012, 04:53 AM

Yes, it was a safety. Eli panics when someone breaks free, if he steps up he may get away at least he never goes into the EZ.

G-Stan
01-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Cruz didn't have a good game? He dropped two balls that should have been caught. Other than that yeah... he played well for the most part.Maybe someone on the Giants staff forgot to update his firmware this morning before the game, you know, because he's a robot and everything.

That is a insane equation. I guess Nicks had a bad game too. haha

Cruz's presents on the field was felt and created huge opportunities for others to shine, that in itself is was a huge contribution. That's all I care about at this moment.
</P>

</P>

Cruz, is that you?</P>

UK-Giantsfan
01-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Just about to fly back to England after a fantastic few days in New York and an amazing game yesterday. Met up with loads of great fans ( will post some pics when I get back home ) regards UK

ryan12
01-09-2012, 08:33 AM

*just my experience...

Now for the game...

Cheers.

Wow man I'm very envious. I'm sure this was a better experience than I stuck at work and secretly glued to my phone, constantly hitting refresh on the NFL app

drystt outstanding sig