PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on Ross ?

G-Men Surg.
01-08-2012, 07:49 PM
We will need again all hands on deck. I hope he can play next week. Get well soon !!!

Itlan
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
We will need again all hands on deck. I hope he can play next week. Get well soon !!!Probably won't know until Wednesday. Coughlin believes he's okay. Never confirmed with a concussion, just "concussion like-symptoms." Glad they sat him, player health > all.

G-Men Surg.
01-08-2012, 08:01 PM
We will need again all hands on deck. I hope he can play next week. Get well soon !!!Probably won't know until Wednesday. Coughlin believes he's okay. Never confirmed with a concussion, just "concussion like-symptoms." Glad they sat him, player health > all.
Great news, thanks ! I hope its nothing serious . All the secondary played lights out today. So proud !

Medisleman
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
He will likely play. The "Concussion" didn't look serious, probably just a precaution

dave56dj
01-08-2012, 08:06 PM
No no - coughlin said he counted fingers after th game - thats it. That doesn't mean he wasn't concussed - he will still have to go through NFL concussion tests - hopefully he will be ok - but this isn't all his decision.

Also grant has a groin issue - its why we saw sash late - hopefully he is ok.

heavyhitter
01-08-2012, 08:07 PM
I would think it's nothing too serious. Maybe a mild concussion being the worst case scenario. Surprised JPP kept playing, tough SOB, can't say enough or give enough praise. JPP is the damn man!

buddy33
01-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I'll admit that I was down on him early in the game for blowing a couple plays but they need him. Hope he is ok.

Prince did play though and he wasn't giving up anything big. Saw Jones have one catch on him it was for only a couple of yards.

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 08:15 PM
He is a weak link but better than Prince.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 01:00 AM
I would think it's nothing too serious. Maybe a mild concussion being the worst case scenario. Surprised JPP kept playing, tough SOB, can't say enough or give enough praise. JPP is the damn man!

Even if it's a mild concussion, doesn't he automatically have to sit the next game? Oh man, the D is FINALLY solid and healthy and THIS has to happen.

fizzlestick
01-09-2012, 01:07 AM

Even if it's a mild concussion, doesn't he automatically have to sit the next game? Oh man, the D is FINALLY solid and healthy and THIS has to happen.

No, if he passes the tests, he can play.

berya
01-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Yeah we need him next week. (hell we need everybody next week). Hope he is ok.

dave56dj
01-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Concussion mild or not is no joke and can be devastating to a guys career - first and foremost for aaron get well.

After that if he can pass the test he can practice. And if he react ok to that then he can go sunday.

Wtih rogers you need to have every available corner and we have VERY FEW in fact i have no idea who comes after Prince - probably blackmon and boy was that rough last time.

Get better A ross.

GreenZone
01-09-2012, 01:23 AM
As much as we'd like to see Ross back on the field, there are now the new NFL independent doctors watching the sidelines for concussions.

There is no way to get an early indication of what will happen regarding future play with Ross once a concussion is diagnosed.

Here's an interesting look at the problem below. We, as fans, need to get behind the league's new "safety first" policy. It pains me to see how badly many former NFL players are doing in life because people like me are paying to have them be entertainers.

Ross seems like a great guy and he's got his whole life ahead of him.

A healthy concern about NFL Players (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/brennan/story/2012-01-04/brennan/52380468/1)

Having said all that, we can pray that it's not serious.

Tomlin did the right thing this weekend in not letting Ryan Clark play, and maybe, it even cost the game for them. But it wasn't risking his life over, especially after what happened last time he played there.

berya
01-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Wtih rogers you need to have every available corner and we have VERY FEW in fact i have no idea who comes after Prince - probably blackmon and boy was that rough last time.

Prince is simply not ready and Blackmon is a scrub as far as I'm concerned. If Ross doesn't play these two will probably have to play the game of their lives. Might have to but who knows.

G-Men Surg.
01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
No no - coughlin said he counted fingers after th game - thats it. That doesn't mean he wasn't concussed - he will still have to go through NFL concussion tests - hopefully he will be ok - but this isn't all his decision.

Also grant has a groin issue - its why we saw sash late - hopefully he is ok.
Darn it ! I didn't realize Grant got hurt ! Not good at all !

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Wtih rogers you need to have every available corner and we have VERY FEW in fact i have no idea who comes after Prince - probably blackmon and boy was that rough last time. . Prince is simply not ready and Blackmon is a scrub as far as I'm concerned. If Ross doesn't play these two will probably have to play the game of their lives. Might have to but who knows.Doesn't matter if Ross plays or not as far as guys having the game of their lives is concerned. </P>

The team has to continue to get better, regardless, to cover all the wepons were gonna see for the next 2 weeks.</P>

frantlj
01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
I thought I also heard on ESPN that DJ Ware got a concussion. Any updates on that?