PDA

View Full Version : NFL wants a Saints - Packers NFC Championship game

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.

Bread
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.New York and San Francisco are the bigger markets.

TroyArcher
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.New York and San Francisco are the bigger markets.

May be but from the refereeing I saw in New Orleans yesterday and Giants stadium today I can only imagine what the Giants and 49ers will be in for next week.

NYfanatic
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
no doubt. I wonder if we can sue the NFL for doing this. Suing for fixing a product that is "told" to be not be.
This isnt supposed to be the WWE but NFL sure makes it that way.

jhamburg
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM

You know what's a bigger market than New York? The whole country, who wants to see the two best teams and QBs play each other in the championship.

weeds123
01-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Really .... really?

Television markets?? That's what it's all about? ...and the NFL would jeopardize their cash cow by 'cooking' the game? I've heard this crap at nearly every fan site I've been at. Say that the officiating is an inexact principle ... say that it's too subjective to human error .... say something non-committal that make you out to sound like you're awaiting part two of the partial lobotomy that you've obviously already received....Good gawd man, you sound like a Viking or Lion fan [:'(] My question to you, TroyArcher would be this: Are you old enough to remember what football was like before ESPN started broadcasting? I would bet not ....

Need I remind you that last year's Super Bowl was the most watched and had the highest rating of any television broadcast ever (all categories, not just sports...) .... little ol' Green Bay and middle of the top-20 Pittsburgh. Market size doesn't matter ... Packers fans are flippin' EVERYWHERE, brother.

NYfanatic
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM

You know what's a bigger market than New York? The whole country, who wants to see the two best teams and QBs play each other in the championship.
NY makes more money for the NFL if they are constantly better then the whole league. Their is a reason why the Yankees are the most valued franchise in the world and the knicks are the #2 or somthing most valued franchise in the NBA even after a decade of crap. NY > Every other team in the USA.

jhamburg
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Really .... really?

Television markets?? That's what it's all about? ...and the NFL would jeopardize their cash cow by 'cooking' the game? I've heard this crap at nearly every fan site I've been at. Say that the officiating is an inexact principle ... say that it's too subjective to human error .... say something non-committal that make you out to sound like you're awaiting part two of the partial lobotomy that you've obviously already received....Good gawd man, you sound like a Viking or Lion fan [:'(]* My question to you, TroyArcher would be this: Are you old enough to remember what football was like before ESPN started broadcasting? I would bet not ....

* Need I remind you that last year's Super Bowl was the most watched and had the highest rating of any television broadcast ever (all categories, not just sports...) .... little ol' Green Bay and middle of the top-20 Pittsburgh. Market size doesn't matter ... Packers fans are flippin' EVERYWHERE, brother.

Remember the whole Tim Donaghy scandal in the NBA? During that whole fiasco it was alleged that there were certain "company men" refs who would try to throw the game to the team who was behind in a playoff series to extend it to 7 games. Never underestimate what greed can do.

weeds123
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Really .... really?

Television markets?? That's what it's all about? ...and the NFL would jeopardize their cash cow by 'cooking' the game? I've heard this crap at nearly every fan site I've been at. Say that the officiating is an inexact principle ... say that it's too subjective to human error .... say something non-committal that make you out to sound like you're awaiting part two of the partial lobotomy that you've obviously already received....Good gawd man, you sound like a Viking or Lion fan [:'(] My question to you, TroyArcher would be this: Are you old enough to remember what football was like before ESPN started broadcasting? I would bet not ....

Need I remind you that last year's Super Bowl was the most watched and had the highest rating of any television broadcast ever (all categories, not just sports...) .... little ol' Green Bay and middle of the top-20 Pittsburgh. Market size doesn't matter ... Packers fans are flippin' EVERYWHERE, brother.

Remember the whole Tim Donaghy scandal in the NBA? During that whole fiasco it was alleged that there were certain "company men" refs who would try to throw the game to the team who was behind in a playoff series to extend it to 7 games. Never underestimate what greed can do.

Me? underestimate greed?? Good gawd man, I'm a banker ... [:D]

Bread
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM

NY makes more money for the NFL if they are constantly better then the whole league. Their is a reason why the Yankees are the most valued franchise in the world and the knicks are the #2 or somthing most valued franchise in the NBA even after a decade of crap. NY > Every other team in the USA.
Unless LA gets a football team (Chargers)

miked1958
01-09-2012, 12:38 AM
No I think he is right... They want another game like the one the first Thursday night. They put up all those points. They figure it would be a rating bonanza

RagTime Blue
01-09-2012, 12:48 AM
No I think he is right... They want another game like the one the first Thursday night. They put up all those points. They figure it would be a rating bonanza

Real football fans will watch no matter who's playing.

The casual/occasional fan wants a story (not nec. a shootout). Drew Brees made his story that Sunday night when he broke the record on national TV. Rodgers is a star (see his commercials everwhere??) with the defending champs and favorites to do it ALL. The NFL definitely wants a Packers/Saints game.

On a related note, it must have been strange for the Steelers to NOT be the NFL's pick to advance today. We all know Tebow. . .what team is he on again. . .gets more mass public attention than anyone in the NFL. Heck, half of his fans own more bibles than footballs.

Just as the NHL wanted an overtime-shootout in the Winter Classic, the NFL would KILL to have a Tebow-Packers Superbowl (with Tebow-Saints a runnerup).

BTW: I believe the better teams will win, but some teams might get a push when they need it.

NYCDBS
01-09-2012, 01:47 AM

Actually the most valuable sports franchise in the world is Manchester United... The Yankees are close though.

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 02:24 AM
If it's anyone the refs are going to favor, it's probably the giants.

Think about the profit and views they'd make if the Giants beat the amazing Packers.

Just think about it, they are salivating over it

adversus
01-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Yeah ...

Cause Green Bay's market is soooo much bigger than New York City..

frantlj
01-09-2012, 03:11 AM
I do think the NFL thinks everyone wants to see the Packers/Saints in the NFC Championship because it would be a ton of points on the arms of Brees and Rogers. It's not unlike baseball, where the networks wants home runs, not low scoring, good pitching duels. I would love to see a Giants/Niners Championship, not just because we would have a better chance to beat them than the Saints, but it would prove good defense beats good offense.

GO GIANTS!!!!

Gav_devils#56
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM

The casual/occasional fan wants a story (not nec. a shootout). Drew Brees made his story that Sunday night when he broke the record on national TV. Rodgers is a star (see his commercials everwhere??) with the defending champs and favorites to do it ALL. The NFL definitely wants a Packers/Saints game.

On a related note, it must have been strange for the Steelers to NOT be the NFL's pick to advance today. We all know Tebow. . .what team is he on again. . .gets more mass public attention than anyone in the NFL. Heck, half of his fans own more bibles than footballs.

Just as the NHL wanted an overtime-shootout in the Winter Classic, the NFL would KILL to have a Tebow-Packers Superbowl (with Tebow-Saints a runnerup).

BTW: I believe the better teams will win, but some teams might get a push when they need it.

steelers got the benefit of the refs yesterday though. also who (other than AFC teams that are still in the playoffs) doesn't want to see tebow in the superbowl?

CTLadyBlue
01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Well, with posts such as this littering the football fan sites, I'm betting that these refs know that eyes are gonna be on them for any funny business.

But...I don't buy the 'fixed game' thing. I would've thought the bigger ratings SB would've been Pats/GB four years ago - Brady vs. Favre. And THAT didn't happen.

Got a solution - don't do anything to draw a flag, guys. Holding, PI. Also, if the Giants can get up on the Packers and put them into 'catch up mode' which would open up our pass rush on Rogers, then we won't have to worry. Then again, a simple sack could be turned into a 'roughing the passer'.

OY!

Whatever happened to the game called 'football'?? Can you imagine Ronnie Lott or Steve Atwater playing in this league today? They'd either be fined left, right and sideways or suspended!

Gav_devils#56
01-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Well, with posts such as this littering the football fan sites, I'm betting that these refs know that eyes are gonna be on them for any funny business.

But...I don't buy the 'fixed game' thing. I would've thought the bigger ratings SB would've been Pats/GB four years ago - Brady vs. Favre. And THAT didn't happen.

Got a solution - don't do anything to draw a flag, guys. Holding, PI. Also, if the Giants can get up on the Packers and put them into 'catch up mode' which would open up our pass rush on Rogers, then we won't have to worry. Then again, a simple sack could be turned into a 'roughing the passer'.

OY!

Whatever happened to the game called 'football'?? Can you imagine Ronnie Lott or Steve Atwater playing in this league today? They'd either be fined left, right and sideways or suspended!

ronnie hit people in the head constantly, with the talent he had though he'd still be an amazing player.

i also don't think that the nfl would risk the billions of $ it makes to fix the outcome, it would be stupid.

jhamburg
01-09-2012, 10:40 AM

The casual/occasional fan wants a story (not nec. a shootout).* Drew Brees made his story that Sunday night when he broke the record on national TV.* Rodgers is a star (see his commercials everwhere??) with the defending champs and favorites to do it ALL.* The NFL definitely wants a Packers/Saints game.

On a related note, it must have been strange for the Steelers to NOT be the NFL's pick to advance today.* We all know Tebow. . .what team is he on again. . .gets more mass public attention than anyone in the NFL.* Heck, half of his fans own more bibles than footballs.

BTW:* I believe the better teams will win, but some teams might get a push when they need it.

This post is 100% right

Ntegrase96
01-09-2012, 02:38 PM

I repsectfully disagree. New York is huge and has many, many people. But the Yankees are a horrible example of New York's power over television markets. The Yankees are popular because they have been around and have been winning forever, thus everyone loves to hate them (ala, Cowboys, Lakers, etc)

Yes, there's a lot of east coast biased and everything related, but the New York Giants (barring a dynasty) will not command the television presence of teams like the Patriots, Packers, Steelers, and even though we suck, Cowboys.

More than the Saints? Yeah probably.

Ntegrase96
01-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Also, The refs get paid by the NFL, not the networks. The Networks have something to gain from more viewers, but the NFL has already been paid by the Networks.

Yes when it's time to renegotiate contracts, the NFL would like to have leverage by pointing out good ratings, but the last thing the NFL and Goodell wants is controversy like MLB.

Ntegrase96
01-09-2012, 02:47 PM

Actually the most valuable sports franchise in the world is Manchester United... The Yankees are close though.

Yup.

1. Man United 1.86 billion
2. Dallas Cowboys 1.81
3. NY Yankees 1.7
4. Washington Redskins 1.55
5. Real Madrid 1.45

jhamburg
01-09-2012, 03:56 PM

Yup.

1. Man United 1.86 billion
2. Dallas Cowboys 1.81
3. NY Yankees 1.7
4. Washington Redskins 1.55
5. Real Madrid 1.45

Seems crazy to me that football teams would even be in the top 10, compared to baseball teams. I mean I know football is the most popular sport but in baseball you have literally 10 times as many games to make money from.

I guess maybe players are so expensive in baseball though.

Kysersoze
01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I completely agree. Ultimately the NFL wants either the Saints or the Packers in the Super Bowl with the Patriots.

NFL uses Jeff Triplette and crew to officiate key games for those teams in their favor.

Look at this thread within this forum to see videos of back to back weeks of questionable calls by this officiating crew. One week against the Giants (vs Packers) the very next week the same crew protecting Tom Brady with bogus phantom calls.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=2417481#2417481 (/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=2417481#2417481)

TroyArcher
01-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Really .... really?

</P>

</P>

I have been watching football since the mid-60's. Not a big fan of ESPN. I can confidently say that the refs have been horrible this year. Just watch the games with a little objectivity. Giants got screwed big time in the firts Packers game and the Saints never get a holding call on their offensive line. I know they are good but come on. Maybe not fixed but surely incompetent and in the cae of New Orleans perhaps a little intimidated. . </P>

egyptian420
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I think this is pretty silly. I definitely don't think they're fixing the games. The refs don't get to decide that much. When a team dominates another, there's very little the refs can do.

I think the refs have been horrible this year and have blown some huge calls and maybe changed the outcome of some games; sometimes perhaps in our favor (Ari) and sometimes against us (Ballard in GB), but I certainly don't think they're trying to fix games...they're humans, they screw up, now more than ever it seems.

Big Blue 418
01-10-2012, 04:13 PM
You do realize tghat the Giants games have been some of the highest rated games on nbc sunday night football ..

People underestimate the size of fanbase we have , It may not be as large as ther Packers but its bigger than the Saints unless you count the soft fair weather fans

blueomaha
01-10-2012, 04:22 PM
the NYG know how to crash a football party.....

PhilaGiant83
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
The Giants to me have a following that is largely in the NY Area. Down here in Baltimore, they have a TON of fans who support them. Granted Baltimore is a transient town but the support for the G-Men here is overwhelmingly large.

flamethrower
01-13-2012, 12:18 AM
This is what I hate most about NFL fans. If they got nothing better to do. They invent conspiracy theories. Are you a Vikings fan. They invent them to deal with the fact that the Vikings have Failed all of their history. Giants fans should be happy. They won a Super Bowl a few years ago. And, have 3 total. Nothing to warrant making up these stupid conspiracy theories.

jjj45
01-13-2012, 12:25 AM
This is what I hate most about NFL fans. If they got nothing better to do. They invent conspiracy theories. Are you a Vikings fan. They invent them to deal with the fact that the Vikings have Failed all of their history. Giants fans should be happy. They won a Super Bowl a few years ago. And, have 3 total. Nothing to warrant making up these stupid conspiracy theories.
Its actually been a conspiracy that the Texans haven't done anything in 11 years. Rodger Goodell told me. He said because the team name "Texans" wasn't even original.

Sorry to break it to you bud...

Ntegrase96
01-13-2012, 01:47 PM

Finally agree with you on something. I'm subject to it myself. Not conspiracy theories, but feeling like my team got the short end of the stick in penalties.

Sometimes it's true, but more often than not when I rewatch the games for a second time I realize how many crappy calls the other team suffered from as well.

This was one of the biggest things Cowboys fans were criticized for when I first joined this board. Making excuses.

flamethrower
01-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Its actually been a conspiracy that the Texans haven't done anything in 11 years. Rodger Goodell told me. He said because the team name "Texans" wasn't even original.

Tell me something that I don't know. the first team named that was the 1952 Dallas Texans who went bust, the league found a new owner for them in Baltimore. That is how the Colts were Born. 2nd time 1960 AFL Dallas Texans who right after winning the AFL moved to Kansas City. They became the Chiefs. WFL had the first Houston Texans for half a season in 1974. They moved to Shreveport and became the Steamers. CFL for 1 season had the San Antonio Texans . Any more useless trivia you wanna share that I don't know? And, they have done something this year. Ask the Bengals if The game in Houston last Saturday was "Meaningless".
After all you seem to think that it is. Does that make the Wild Card game vs the Falcons on Sunday just as "Meaningless"?

flamethrower
01-13-2012, 01:56 PM

Finally agree with you on something. I'm subject to it myself. Not conspiracy theories, but feeling like my team got the short end of the stick in penalties.

Sometimes it's true, but more often than not when I rewatch the games for a second time I realize how many crappy calls the other team suffered from as well.

This was one of the biggest things Cowboys fans were criticized for when I first joined this board. Making excuses.

Well we do have something to agree about. Most Cowboy fans I know personally have at least 5 excuses ready to lay on when their favorite team loses. I have read some of what you posted. You pretty much call it right on.
Most fans that post as soon as their favorite team has lost tend to make up all kinds of excuses. My thought is always wait an hour.
Even thou I was extremely happy for the way Houston's season has worked out. No way do I expect to see them win vs the Ravens. But, if by a miracle they do. You will see the happiest Crow eater you have ever seen. And I will demand a 4th helping of it on all the boards that I post on.

sharick88
01-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Jeff Triplette is not going to be involved in our game, so we're good to go. I actually think the officiating will be irrelevant this time around and that the players will actually decide who wins or loses this one

jjj45
01-13-2012, 02:14 PM

Tell me something that I don't know. the first team named that was the 1952 Dallas Texans who went bust, the league found a new owner for them in Baltimore. That is how the Colts were Born. 2nd time 1960 AFL Dallas Texans who right after winning the AFL moved to Kansas City. They became the Chiefs. WFL had the first Houston Texans for half a season in 1974. They moved to Shreveport and became the Steamers. CFL for 1 season had the San Antonio Texans . Any more useless trivia you wanna share that I don't know? And, they have done something this year. Ask the Bengals if The game in Houston last Saturday was "Meaningless".
After all you seem to think that it is. Does that make the Wild Card game vs the Falcons on Sunday just as "Meaningless"?
lol I was busting your chops. Looks like the Texans finally got the monkey of their back. Congrats! And no i dont think your game was meaningless. I dont mind the Texans. It's the other Texas team I hate. I think you will beat the Ravens as a matter of fact. I still dont believe in Joe Flacco.

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 03:24 PM

I guess you must be about 16 years old? Troy Archer was a Giants defensive lineman back in the 70's who died tragically in a car crash. He was an up and coming star on a bad Giants team. So do you also think Michael Jordan didn't get the benefit of the whistle?

flamethrower
01-13-2012, 09:45 PM

I guess you must be about 16 years old? Troy Archer was a Giants defensive lineman back in the 70's who died tragically in a car crash. He was an up and coming star on a bad Giants team. So do you also think Michael Jordan didn't get the benefit of the whistle?
Gee I thought we were talking about football. And I didn't know that Troy Archer lost his life in a car crash back in the 70's. sorry to hear about that. What does Jordan have to do with a football discussion. And I happen to be in my 40's. So nice try slick. Gee maybe I should look up the Giants record during the 70's to see if they were set back by that car crash. Seeing as you wanna bring up the 70's. Can I pick 1 play from that decade to bring up? Bet, I get banned from here if I bring up the play that I wanna mention. The season was 1978. And, Joe Pisarcik was the Giants Quarterback. Funny thing is that he was the Quarterback for the whole season. And, if Archer was all that. Why ain't he enshrined in the Giants ring of honor?

TroyArcher
01-13-2012, 10:28 PM
He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.

jjj45
01-13-2012, 10:37 PM
You seem kinda angry? Why is this? We certainly have no beef with your team. Since you <u>are not</u> one of our hated rivals. And I think its cool that a fan not from the NFC East would want to come on and talk with us. It brings another element to the boards. Plus you don't like the Cowboys. Instant plus!

We are happy to have you here Flamethrower, so chill out lol

Also I'm curious. What team were you a fan of before the Texans?

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 04:18 AM
You seem kinda angry? Why is this? We certainly have no beef with your team. Since you <u>are not</u> one of our hated rivals. And I think its cool that a fan not from the NFC East would want to come on and talk with us. It brings another element to the boards. Plus you don't like the Cowboys. Instant plus!

We are happy to have you here Flamethrower, so chill out lol

Also I'm curious. What team were you a fan of before the Texans?

Angry you say? Nope not at all. I was just replying on a thread. the other person felt the need to get Stupid. I felt the need to let him know how stupid I could have gone if I felt the need to. Haven't liked the Cowgirls since Jerry Jones Fired Jimmie Johnson.
Favorite team before the Texans easy the Oilers. Just got me mad on the reason that they left. Adams wanted a free stadium that he only had to pay rent on after it was built. Notice the only city that would do that. Almost exactly the same thing going on in Minnesota. The Vikings want a brand new state of the art place to play. But, don't want to pay more than half of it at most. And, they also want to chose where it is built. We won't see the Minnesota Vikings much longer. I have a feeling that the Los Angeles market will soon have both an AFC team, and the Vikings for the NFC. AFC will either be the Raiders, or Chargers.
And, the only beef I have had was with that Titans fan. I kept my comments nice. Had I wanted to, I could have gone into RnR mode on him if I wanted to.

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 04:21 AM
He died in his third year moron. My point was that certain players and teams get the benefit of the whistle. How many times have you heard that a great hitter gets a bigger strike zone, you couldn't play defense against Jordan without getting a foul called, the Saints never get a holding call at home. You can say it doesn't exist but it does. The Giants will have to overcome the zebras and the Packers to win on Sunday.
Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)] </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]

weeds123
01-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Are these guys STILL crying about the refs?? I thought the high school football seasons have ended in most parts of the country....

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)]* </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]

You are a fool if you don't think refs give preferential traeatment to some Superstars and some home teams in most sports. Stick your head back in the sand. Very cute use of the emoticons. You are a real artist.

bashful
01-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Total hores s....t Post something else troll

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Are these guys STILL crying about the refs?? I thought the high school football seasons have ended in most parts of the country....

Answer one question and I wlll then let it rest. Did you watch Michael Jordan play? Did he get the benefit of the whistle? I must have seen a 100 phantom foul calls on Jordan if I saw one.

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)] </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]

You are a fool if you don't think refs give preferential traeatment to some Superstars and some home teams in most sports. Stick your head back in the sand. Very cute use of the emoticons. You are a real artist.
Someone get me a pillow, and a blanket. These Conspiracy theories are so <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring</font></font> that they are about to put me to[|-)]. <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">I'll make it red, and large to make my point. Conspiracy theories are BORING.<font size="4"><font color="#000000"> And if you can't accept the fact that refs are gonna do that. I got news for you. Eli also gets the benefit of Ref calls. Well did the Moon landings happen or not Mr. Conspiracy theorist?</font></font></font></font>

TroyArcher
01-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Do you also preach about the Kennedy assassination, or the moon landing not happening as well. Your conspiracy theories are getting <font color="#FF0000">Boring. [|-)]* </font>Reading them has put me to [|-)]

Someone get me a pillow, and a blanket. These Conspiracy theories are so <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring</font></font> that they are about to put me to[|-)].* <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">I'll make it red, and large to make my point. Conspiracy theories are BORING.<font size="4"><font color="#000000"> And if you can't accept the fact that refs are gonna do that. I got news for you. Eli also gets the benefit of Ref calls. Well did the Moon landings happen or not Mr. Conspiracy theorist?</font></font></font></font>

I deal in reality. I don't recall Eli ever getting the benefit of a call. Eli is not considered a superstar (yet). The moon thing is quite silly to bring up to make a point. JFK maybe.

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 02:16 PM

Answer one question and I wlll then let it rest. Did you watch Michael Jordan play? Did he get the benefit of the whistle? I must have seen a 100 phantom foul calls on Jordan if I saw one.
Can we get at least in the Current Decade Please. Jordan retired after the 2003-04 NBA season. And also please get some <font size="5">Cheese to go with your <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Whine.</font></font></font>

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 02:19 PM

Someone get me a pillow, and a blanket. These Conspiracy theories are so <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring</font></font> that they are about to put me to[|-)]. <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">I'll make it red, and large to make my point. Conspiracy theories are BORING.<font size="4"><font color="#000000"> And if you can't accept the fact that refs are gonna do that. I got news for you. Eli also gets the benefit of Ref calls. Well did the Moon landings happen or not Mr. Conspiracy theorist?</font></font></font></font>

I deal in reality. I don't recall Eli ever getting the benefit of a call. Eli is not considered a superstar (yet). The moon thing is quite silly to bring up to make a point. JFK maybe.
No bringing up the moon is not silly. Crying about calls that are thought to be <font size="6">Conspiracy in nature is just as stupid.
Answer the Question. Did the moon landings happen? That question has as much to do with NFL games on this weekend as Micheal Jordan.
2005 called. It wants it's Whine fest back.
</font>

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 02:22 PM

I am in total agreement with you on this. I could see a team that is done doing this. But not a team still playing.

blueomaha
01-14-2012, 02:25 PM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week.i have to agree...the NYG have to leave no doubt about the outcome...

weeds123
01-14-2012, 02:26 PM

Truthfully, I haven't watched the NBA since I was a kid ... the days when Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was Lew Alcindor, and Oscar Robertson directed the offense of the Milwaukee Bucks. So... Michael Jordan isn't an icon to me ... and I have no frame of reference

Troy, I'm just baggin' on you, you know? I do know the point you're trying to make and there has always seemed to be an element of truth to it -- for instance last season, the Packers were one of the highest penalized teams in the NFL -- not sure where they ranked but it was top 5. This year, they're the least penalized ... is that to say that the Packers became more disciplined over night ... or ... is it to say that the referees are making a point of NOT calling penalties that they see because suddenly, the Pack is the NFL's fair haired girl?

Are the Lions a dirty, filthy sack-o-dog-dump cheatin' team, or, are the refs singling them out? (Lions fans claim that NFL stands for "Not For Lions".

I don't buy into the theory that certain teams 'get the calls' because the networks (and thusly, the NFL) like them. I think the Giants got screwed out of a touchdown because it was ruled "incomplete" on the field by a 'human being' ... we all have to 'blink' ... that's the way it goes... in '98, Jerry Rice fumbled the refs blew it - gave the Niners the ball anyway, and it led to Terrell Owens catching a last second TD pass to eliminate the Packers who were the defending NFC Champs...had that play never happened, it's possible we'd never have been subjected to Terrell Owens (damn the luck) ... yeah... bad call happen. Do I think the NFL conspires to keep some teams down?? Nope.

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Well the first series for the Saints Offense just ended with a turnover. No conspiracy so far.
I hope that when this game is over this stupidity can be put to rest.
Or, will the new one be "The Refs were paid to make sure the Packers have the easiest path to the Super Bowl"? Update 49ers 7 Saints 0. And no ref conspiring seen yet. 1 picky picky play that wound up being meaningless is all you conspiracy theory buffs have right now.
Brees just threw a pic that was almost run all the way back. If the refs are in cahoots with the Saints where is the penalty that should have been called on that play?

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 08:50 PM
If this Conspiracy theory was sound the Saints would never have trailed. Until about the 4 minute mark the 49ers had the lead. So that shoots down the theory. Also the Saints would have at least 21 more points than the 49ers. 3:14 minute mark of the 4th quarter, and the Saints lead by just 1 point. And, the 49ers just had a long 20+ yard completion that put them in field goal range.
And the number of penalties against the 49ers at the 2:18 mark of the 4th quarter is 1 penalty the whole game against the 49ers. 12 men in the huddle. Very next play. Smith scores on the QB keeper. Well we can say that this whole stupid thread has no basis in fact. To the person who started it. <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Your helping of Crow is now ready for you to enjoy. </font></font>

Voldamort
01-14-2012, 08:56 PM
yes they do

flamethrower
01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Well 14 points scored since my last posting. 7 per side. 3 seconds on the clock. Saints down by 4 points. Ball at the 14 yard line. Pass incomplete. 49ers call time out replay last play. Saints attempt the Music City Miracle, and fail. 49ers win. So that means no Saints Packers NFC Championship game. Let the new "NFL wants a Packers Patriots Super Bowl" Conspiracy begin. Because this <font size="6">STupid thread just Died. </font>

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 12:04 PM
Flamethrowr, I rename you the Ostrich. Anyway I will be rooting for the Texans today as I hate the Ravens. Go Texans

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Keep the imaginary Conspiracy theories quiet. Because they were <font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">Boring <font size="3"><font color="#000000">back in 1996. I don't have my head buried. Before I spout off on something like that I make sure that I have proof.
You have yet to show any. Saints losing buried your theory, and this thread. I fail to understand why a supposed fan of a team that is still playing would be posting such crap. This crap I expect either Cowboy fans, or Viking fans to do. Let's see you cried yesterday about the lack of holding penalties on the Saints. Well stupid explain why the refs only called 1 penalty all game long on the 49ers. And, it was 100% lagit. But, you can't. All you can do is invent Conspiracy theories that make me [|-)][|-)] Because of How <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring <font color="#000000"><font size="3">they are. And here is your giant sized helping of <font color="#A52A2A"><font size="6">Crow.</font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font>

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Cool out with the large Red lettering. Now that is boring and childish. Here are some examples of where the refs or umpire give preferential treatment. Derell Revis, maybe the best cover Corner in the NFL gets away with clutching, grabbing and hodling on almost every play yet he is not flagged. Why? Because he has the reputation as being the best. If a rookie CB or a guy not recognized as a top CB does the same thing they are flagged. Another example is Mchale Irvin. He pushed off all the time but got away with it as he was on America's Team and was a top receiver. He jokes today about he got away with it. In baseball Greg Maddox could throw a pitch two feet off the plate and get a strike called if the catchers mitt was there. If another pitcher made the same pitch it would be a ball. Why? Beacuse Madox had the reputation of the most accurate pitcher in baseball. Hopefully these examples will enlighten you but most likely will not. I am sure you will come back with some nonsense with a few words in large Red bolded letters.
More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
Can you actually show me a play somewhere that proves you 100% right. Not 50%, Not 75%. 100% with no doubt. You can't. So keep the Conspiracy theories coming. Someone who doesn't know the game might actually buy that. Me, I'll keep saying what it actually is. <font color="#FFA500"><font size="6">Dull, Tired, and <font color="#FF0000">Boring, Boring, Boring. </font></font></font>
And as far as the Cowgirls being america's team. Saying that Insults all vets, including me.
For 1 where is the American flag on their jersey. 2. Last time I checked there are 50 stars on our nation's flag. 3 Our nations colors are <font color="#FF0000">Red <font color="#000000">White and <font color="#000080">Blue. <font color="#000000">Not powder white, trashbag grey, and Ceran wrap blue. </font></font></font></font>

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me* [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>
Can you actually show me a play somewhere that proves you 100% right. Not 50%, Not 75%. 100% with no doubt. You can't. So keep the Conspiracy theories coming. Someone who doesn't know the game might actually buy that. Me, I'll keep saying what it actually is. <font color="#FFA500"><font size="6">Dull, Tired, and <font color="#FF0000">Boring, Boring, Boring. </font></font></font>
And as far as the Cowgirls being america's team. Saying that Insults all vets, including me.
For 1 where is the American flag on their jersey. 2. Last time I checked there are 50 stars on our nation's flag. 3 Our nations colors are <font color="#FF0000">Red <font color="#000000">White and <font color="#000080">Blue. <font color="#000000">Not powder white, trashbag grey, and Ceran wrap blue. </font></font></font></font>

Couldn't help yourself Jethro. So you never heard the Cowboys being called Americas Team?. Man you are really dumb.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 04:21 PM
More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>

Couldn't help yourself Jethro. So you never heard the Cowboys being called Americas Team?. Man you are really dumb.
Ok show me a real United States Official flag that has silver and white stripes, and only 2 stars on it. I sure have never seen one. Let me check the patch on one of my DCU shirts that I wore in the Iraqi desert back in 2004. I can't seem to find any Silver on it at all. In fact it has 48 stars more than it should. And, why is it red and white striped not Silver, and White striped?
By taking the stand you did. You just admitted that you are a Cowgirl fan.

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 04:38 PM
More <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">Boring Boring Boring <font size="4"><font color="#000000">Conspiracy nonsense. Someone please give me a pillow. This crap is making me* [|-)][|-)][|-)]</font></font></font></font>

Ok show me a real United States Official flag that has silver and white stripes, and only 2 stars on it. I sure have never seen one. Let me check the patch on one of my DCU shirts that I wore in the Iraqi desert back in 2004. I can't seem to find any Silver on it at all. In fact it has 48 stars more than it should. And, why is it red and white striped not Silver, and White striped?

Your stupidity is exhausting. I would love to try to educate you but I am afraid it is not possible. I am sorry you are mentally challenged but as you are from Texas it is not so noticeable.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 04:41 PM

Your stupidity is exhausting. I would love to try to educate you but I am afraid it is not possible. I am sorry you are mentally challenged but as you are from Texas it is not so noticeable.
What ever Cowboy fan. Still waiting for you to show me a photo of an official United States Flag that has Cowboy colors, and only 2 stars. Just 1 photo. And, also still waiting for you to explain your Conspiracy theory seeing as how the 49ers, not the Saints WON the game.

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 04:46 PM

What ever Cowboy fan. Still waiting for you to show me a photo of an official United States Flag that has Cowboy colors, and only 2 stars. Just 1 photo. And, also still waiting for you to explain your Conspiracy theory seeing as how the 49ers, not the Saints WON the game.

I explained it many times but you do not have the mental capacity to understand. You can not be taken seriously.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM

I explained it many times but you do not have the mental capacity to understand. You can not be taken seriously.
No you didn't. You made up a conspiracy theory. I saw a game yesterday that was reffed equally fair. According to your Conspiracy theory the refs were in the Saints back pocket. Yet the 49ers won. Either explain how this happened, or admit that you are WRONG!!!!

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 06:15 PM
3 minutes to go in the1st quarter. Giants up by 7. If this conspiracy theory has any merit. Shouldn't the Packers be up by at least 28 at this point???

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 06:17 PM
We just had a Packer Fumble depending on the replay. I wonder when the "Conspiring with the Packers" refs show up? If the play doesn't get over turned we have another bit of proof that this theory is just stupid. Call overturned. But, still no proof of the Conspiracy on that call. Still wondering why the Packers don't have 21 points yet if this Conspiracy is real??

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Eli has all day to throw the ball. Where are the Holding penalties that should be being called because of the supposed Conspiracy theory? And where was the Penalty on that On Side Kick that should have been called. Giants just had a Kick blocked. Why is the game still tied? If the refs are "Conspiring" with the Packers the game should be 45-10 Packers at this time.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Halftime. Hail Mary successfully done. Pending replay. Ruling confirmed Giants Touch Down. Giants 19 Packers 10 Pending PAT. If the Conspiracy theory was in effect. Why are the Packers down by 10 instead of up by 50 points??? If the refs were "In their back pockets" wouldn't Green Bay have a commanding lead at the Half????Still waiting. All I hear is Crickets Chirping.

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 07:53 PM
At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.

ShakeNBake
01-15-2012, 08:39 PM
At the 3:50 moment of the 3rd quarter. Packers just kicked a Field goal. But, still trail by 7 points. If the NFL really wanted this conspiracy to happen why are they not up by 70+ points at this time??? 20-13 Giants.

Are you even watching the game? The bias the refs are showing towards GB is ridiculous. No wonder why you are not being taken seriously here, shouldn;t you get back to ****ing your mother out back in the mobile home?

flamethrower
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM

Are you even watching the game? The bias the refs are showing towards GB is ridiculous. No wonder why you are not being taken seriously here, shouldn;t you get back to ****ing your mother out back in the mobile home?
I only saw 2 calls that went the way you are claiming the whole game went.
And if that was the case. Would you kindly explain why the Giants are gonna leave Green Bay with a win? Not an excuse. Not a Conspiracy. Explain why, if the Packers are in cahoots with the refs are they trailing, and gonna lose by 17 points to the Giants. You Giants fans should be happy. You won. I am getting tired of being not a Giant fan. Defending the play of the Giants. Against supposed Giants fans who think that the whole wide world is against them. News flash. You WON. Be Happy.

Idkaname
01-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Well they ain't gettin ****!

ShakeNBake
01-15-2012, 09:06 PM

And if that was the case. Would you kindly explain why the Giants are gonna leave Green Bay with a win? Not an excuse. Not a Conspiracy. Explain why, if the Packers are in cahoots with the refs are they trailing, and gonna lose by 17 points to the Giants. You Giants fans should be happy. You won. I am getting tired of being not a Giant fan. Defending the play of the Giants. Against supposed Giants fans who think that the whole wide world is against them. News flash. You WON. Be Happy.

Wow calm down now Mr. Manic. Way to put words in my mouth, and btw it is still possible(as shown by the giants tonight) to win a game despite horrible officiating. If you don't agree that the refs did a horrible job tonight, the next time you see your shrink for your mania you should let them know about your new found delusional symptoms as well.

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 09:42 PM

You just proved yourself a complete moron. Even the Packer fans will admit the refs were horrible. They have class, you don't.

Axels15
01-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Those two calls you mention went directly to two Packers TDs.

How can you not see how bad that is?

TroyArcher
01-15-2012, 09:55 PM

I think this guy is "special". Don't hold it against him.

giantsforce
01-15-2012, 10:31 PM

Obviously you just watched part of the game or you were busy looking inside the potato chips bag. How else you can explain all the NON Calls on the late hits on Eli? And then Bam! Osi hits Rodgers legally and gets a phantom "hit on the head" play! That resulted in keeping the drive alive and scoring 7.

OX1
01-15-2012, 11:24 PM
It's amazing that anyone thinks a few calls one way or the other can not help nudge one team to victory. Obviously, it could not be blatant enough to be so over the top obvious (although that fumble was about as close as one could get), that is gets severely called out by the fans/media , but it could definitely happen. Now is it happening, I would hope not, but stop insulting our intelligence with this bogus thought process that there is no way it could happen.

Theismann'sLeg
01-16-2012, 01:22 AM
Not sure what the issue was (ratings, etc,), but clearly, the officials had some kind of agenda during the game tonight. How else could one explain the ruling on the Greg Jennings fumble. The play was ruled a fumble on the field, the call was changed, then the official in the booth upheld it. The fumble was clear as day, and when the official said the ruling stands, there was no further explanation as to what they saw. I guess the silver lining is the W feels that much sweeter because GB needed help and still got blasted.

flamethrower
01-16-2012, 08:46 PM
But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.

TroyArcher
01-16-2012, 09:36 PM
But did those calls against the Giants change the results of the game. When those calls happened the Giants were winning. Final result Giants won. Refs blew calls I admit. But, Those didn't effect the outcome of the game. And, for the most part the refs kept their whistles in their pockets. Which as far as I am concerned makes a better game. Or, would you rather see a game that the refs call penalties on every single solitary play.

You just don't get it. The Giants won in spite of the refs. With instant replay it shouldn't come down to that.

flamethrower
01-17-2012, 12:08 AM

You just don't get it. The Giants won in spite of the refs. With instant replay it shouldn't come down to that.
Gee why don't we shut the NFL totally down til we have the robots that can do perfect jobs. Only place I ever saw that had robot refs, also had 100% robot players. What you want is the Spacely Sprockets playing the Cogswell Cogs every single solitary week.
That is shown on a cartoon show called the Jetsons.

jhamburg
01-17-2012, 12:37 AM

Gee why don't we shut the NFL totally down til we have the robots that can do perfect jobs. Only place I ever saw that had robot refs, also had 100% robot players. What you want is the Spacely Sprockets playing the Cogswell Cogs every single solitary week.
That is shown on a cartoon show called the Jetsons.

Yeah crazy talk. And why don't we just invent these moving picture cameras and give them zoom lenses and record the game so we can play the moving pictures back extra slow so the refs can see exactly what happened? Then we can all go home from the stadium on mars in our spaceships.

jnasso
01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Sounded like you had quite alot of Giants fans at Lambeau. How did they manage to get tickets. I thought you had to go an a waiting list to get tickets to a Greenbay game. Did the owners of seats sell them to Giants fans? Pretty stupid....If I have already paid for the tickets why not <u>give</u> or sell them to a packers fan...thats just me....heard alot of CRUUUUUUZ being shouted at the game....Also we will be adding our fourth ring this year as well........I will give you the edge pre 1967 with 9 championships to our 4.....I mean it is called the Lombardi Trophy. I just love the feeling I have knowing we kicked the crap out of you this time and how pissed you are that your season has come to an end.....Sorry weeds.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

jnasso
01-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Sounded like you had quite alot of Giants fans at Lambeau. How did they
manage to get tickets. I thought you had to go an a waiting list to get
tickets to a Greenbay game. Did the owners of seats sell them to Giants
fans? Pretty stupid....If I have already paid for the tickets why not <u>give</u>
or sell them to a packers fan...thats just me....heard alot of
CRUUUUUUZ being shouted at the game....Also we will be adding our fourth
ring this year as well........I will give you the edge pre 1967 with 9
championships to our 4.....I mean it is called the Lombardi Trophy. I
just love the feeling I have knowing we kicked the crap out of you this
time and how pissed you are that your season has come to an
end.....Sorry weeds.....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

jnasso
01-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Its to easy to sit back and be able to see everything in replay and judge the refs. They all make bad calls in almost every game. They get one shot at it. Now with replay a bad call can be over turned. I think in the end it will all equal out. The better team will win.
<font color="#0000FF">GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!</font>

CTLadyBlue
01-17-2012, 12:57 PM
GREAT sign at the SF airport following their win over the Saints

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-francisco-airport-sign-mocks-saints-quotes-jay-194804091.html

(sorry - can't link)

I sure hope there isn't one similiar to this after this weekend!

flamethrower
01-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Giants win. May this stupid Conspiracy theory DIE now.

flamethrower
01-26-2012, 05:41 AM
I will bump this stupid thread until next season. That way we all get to see how stupid the Op was who started this stupidity. But, he will have all offseason to invent new, and to him original conspiracy theories to explain why the Giants didn't win by at least 60 points.

TroyArcher
01-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I will bump this stupid thread until next season. That way we all get to see how stupid the Op was who started this stupidity. But, he will have all offseason to invent new, and to him original conspiracy theories to explain why the Giants didn't win by at least 60 points.
</P>

</P>

Anytime you want to challengeme on sports IQ or IQ in general you are on. I have read many of your posts and I really believe you are borderline ******ed. Too bad for you. </P>

flamethrower
01-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Until you man up. And, answer my question. "Seeing as how the NFL is Conspiring against the Giants. And you seem to want to invent conspiracies. Did the Moon Landings happen?"
Til You answer this question. You got nothing. Could it be that the NFL is not conspiring against the Giants? Could it be that you, not me are the ***? If you are half as smart as you think you are. You should have already answered the question. Not tap-dance the issue.

miked1958
01-27-2012, 11:05 PM

I think this guy is "special". Don't hold it against him.
This. Have not even read this whole thread but in most of our wins we won in spite of the refs. Also u had the bad dj ware spot at midfield. That led to a fg for gb. No holding calls on GB? Really

No holds or maybe just 1 against SF the whole game.

Giants get a nice gain they throw the holding flag. Never on a neg play

What about the first green bay game? Ballards knee in the still photo. Jennings td in endzone where he didn't maintain control throughout the catch.
Atlanta you had the sideline catch by nicks mared back in the two minute drill. Eli and the coaches all assumed in had the first down with the forward progress. Cost us points.

This is just naming a few off top of my head.

flamethrower
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
You honestly didn't think that if the Giants won today. I would not bump this thread to prove that the Conspiracies don't exist. Well <font color="#FF0000"><font size="6">BUMP BUMP</font></font>

flamethrower
02-17-2012, 12:09 PM
Gotta move this stupid thread back to the front page. I want everyone to see how stupid this thread actually was. To the Giants fans who didn't buy into this foolishness. Happy 4th Lombardi, and 8th championship of the NFL over all.
<font size="6"><font color="#FF0000">BUMP BUMP</font></font>

TroyArcher
02-17-2012, 09:58 PM
You can bump ally you want thefact is the Referees in the Packers game should have been investigated.

flamethrower
02-17-2012, 11:36 PM
Had they actually did what you say they are guilty of doing. Would the Giants be Champs? <font size="6">NO!<font size="3"> They would not be. And, either the Packers, Patriots, or 49ers would be champs.</font></font>

TroyArcher
02-24-2012, 10:38 PM
Had they actually did what you say they are guilty of doing. Would the Giants be Champs? <font size="6">NO!<font size="3"> They would not be. And, either the Packers, Patriots, or 49ers would be champs.</font></font>

Giants won in spite of the refs. Giants are just too good.

flamethrower
02-26-2012, 11:21 AM

Giants won in spite of the refs. Giants are just too good.
OK try this moron. If the Giants won the Super Bowl there was no conspiracy. If the Packers, Saints, Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, 49ers, Texans, Broncos, Falcons won the Super Bowl. Then there was a conspiracy. Seeing as how the Giants won the Super Bowl. There <font size="6">Was No Stupid Conspiracy. </font>

Voldamort
02-26-2012, 11:27 AM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT??? F-THE REF'S!

flamethrower
03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
The Giants and 49ers will have to overcome the zebras to win next week. HOW DID THAT WORK OUT??? F-THE REF'S!
Thank your for basically agreeing with me on this.

TroyArcher
03-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Thank your for basically agreeing with me on this.
</P>

</P>

I am not sure he argeed with you but if he did he is also a moron. </P>

flamethrower
03-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Well some Conspiracy. Ain't conspiracies supposed to prevent something. You claimed that the NFL Was Conspiring to keep the Giants from even making the NFC Championship game. Remind me who was the team that won the Super Bowl. 1 hint stupid. You are on their message board.

GmenFan1980
03-16-2012, 10:33 PM
The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

flamethrower
03-16-2012, 10:38 PM
The NFL Don't want the Eagles to ever win a Lombardi, but to be fair to them they allow them to be a great Regular season team, but there are some times when they are too hot so the NFL has to make them take a bad season just to keep them in place

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif
Damn now that is Funny. LMAO!!!