PDA

View Full Version : Our playoff game didn't count

TuckYou
01-08-2012, 09:45 PM
You won't see much about it on ESPN or NFL network. You won't hear much about it on the radio. No.

It will be all Tim Tebow.

Oh well.

This was by far our best game of the year. Offense was flat to start, but I just think we had to work out some nerves. Very proud of our football team right now. This.season is already a success no matter what happens. They showed heart and strength today. Love it. Team sport all around. Great coaching, did i say that?

Time now to take the cheese off the top of the mountain.

Go Giants

JMFP2
01-08-2012, 09:46 PM
This is why I'm glad to have the NFL network....ESPN blows.....don't expect any props from Cris Carter, that's for sure.

jaygoon
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
who cares? The Giants won and they were favorites, Tebow won and it was a huge upset.

And in dramatic fashion.

TuckYou
01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
who cares? The Giants won and they were favorites, Tebow won and it was a huge upset.

And in dramatic fashion.

No doubt. Just saying, don't expect to.see any highlights on TV or analysis. BTW, it wasn't as big an upset as you think. @ Denver, with many key injuries for Pitt.

BigBlue1971
01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
lets 'em be cool with us no problem!</P>

we like to concentrate without the spotlight!</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants!</FONT></P>

KidA
01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
There are only four games played on Wild Card Weekend so I'm sure we will be hearing about all of them.

miked1958
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM

And in dramatic fashion.

No doubt. Just saying, don't expect to.see any highlights on TV or analysis. BTW, it wasn't as big an upset as you think. @ Denver, with many key injuries for Pitt.
Been watching for 40 minutes and nothing but Denver coverage

TheEnigma
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the experts give us major props, mostly our defense at that. They seem to give us more credit when we run the ball hard and play great defense versus airing it out with Eli.

RoanokeFan
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
You won't see much about it on ESPN or NFL network. You won't hear much about it on the radio. No.

It will be all Tim Tebow.

Oh well.

This was by far our best game of the year. Offense was flat to start, but I just think we had to work out some nerves. Very proud of our football team right now. This.season is already a success no matter what happens. They showed heart and strength today. Love it. Team sport all around. Great coaching, did i say that?

Time now to take the cheese off the top of the mountain.

Go Giants

That's just because they played the late game that no one thought they'd win. Does it really matter any way? We know what happened today and, more importantly, the players know and can build off the last three wins.

PrideofNY
01-08-2012, 10:03 PM
I expected Denver to win. I'm surprised it was that close.

No Mendenhall, Clark, or Pouncey + a hobbled Roethlisberger + the most overrated safety in the NFL = Upset. I can't believe everyone still picked the Steelers.