PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay is in trouble

shotcalla39
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Let's go baby ... This team has proved me wrong and they have done their thing in the illest way... I'll be surprised if we lose next week

giantsfan420
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
i def. agree.

i've been saying for a few weeks that we're peaking at the best time.

the most dangerous teams in the league are the ones that are peaking and playing there best all around ball. of course its obvious to say that, but the giants are clearly playing awesome on defense, the run game has finally shown up and the passing game didnt have too much pressure on them. i been saying since the jets win i expected to win by a couple of scores. it was a bold statement but i just saw this team playing faster and faster, and the teams around the league playing slower and slower.

jacobs seems to have fresh legs, bradshaw looks great. defense is playing lights out. eli is more than enough to put us over the top. in a lot of games eli had to play really well for us to win, to alleviate the pressure off him and the passing game just kills it.

green bays not gonna have a ton of possessions i expect us to score on alot of our posessions but they'll have to be touchdowns. i cant say i think we beat green bay by a couple scores like i did dallas and atlanta, but i def. could see us outscoring them. our defense is gonna beast it, they'll still give up points, but they have to know holding them to 21 at most is a win. so a couple big plays could happen but to keep confident.

really stoked with this win go gmen i know all you guys are loving this

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 10:04 PM
i def. agree.

the most dangerous teams in the league are the ones that are peaking and playing there best all around ball. of course its obvious to say that, but the giants are clearly playing awesome on defense, the run game has finally shown up and the passing game didnt have too much pressure on them. i been saying since the jets win i expected to win by a couple of scores. it was a bold statement but i just saw this team playing faster and faster, and the teams around the league playing slower and slower.

jacobs seems to have fresh legs, bradshaw looks great. defense is playing lights out. eli is more than enough to put us over the top. in a lot of games eli had to play really well for us to win, to alleviate the pressure off him and the passing game just kills it.

green bays not gonna have a ton of possessions i expect us to score on alot of our posessions but they'll have to be touchdowns. i cant say i think we beat green bay by a couple scores like i did dallas and atlanta, but i def. could see us outscoring them. our defense is gonna beast it, they'll still give up points, but they have to know holding them to 21 at most is a win. so a couple big plays could happen but to keep confident.

really stoked with this win go gmen i know all you guys are loving thisThe Prophet 420 has spoken.

giantsfan420
01-08-2012, 10:17 PM
i def. agree.

really stoked with this win go gmen i know all you guys are loving thisThe Prophet 420 has spoken.

easy burner, we won i feel like a winner today my bad if i came off lame. just saying i could see a disparity between our best ball and the best dallas or atlanta could offer. thats why i didnt think the games would be close.

with green bay, there best game is almost unstoppable. one of the ways we could win, is if we could run the ball n take potential possessions away from gb. that way a game of 10 possessions goes to like 6 or 7 possesions green bay has to score. say they score every time but we hold them to like 3 td's and 3 fg's, 27 points is a number we could def. out score em. when u start getting up to 34 or 37 points, the margin of error for a win is so small.

our defense looks like they could at minimum get stops, so if its even only 3 of em in our half, green bay has to try and kick a fg.

thats just my thinking on things. thing we could def. win.

BornLegend
01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
i def. agree.

easy burner, we won i feel like a winner today my bad if i came off lame. just saying i could see a disparity between our best ball and the best dallas or atlanta could offer. thats why i didnt think the games would be close.

with green bay, there best game is almost unstoppable. one of the ways we could win, is if we could run the ball n take potential possessions away from gb. that way a game of 10 possessions goes to like 6 or 7 possesions green bay has to score. say they score every time but we hold them to like 3 td's and 3 fg's, 27 points is a number we could def. out score em. when u start getting up to 34 or 37 points, the margin of error for a win is so small.

our defense looks like they could at minimum get stops, so if its even only 3 of em in our half, green bay has to try and kick a fg.

thats just my thinking on things. thing we could def. win.Nah, I'm agreeing with you. I said earlier in the season that I need to start listening to you. Now I'm all ears.

giantsfan420
01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
i def. agree.

thats just my thinking on things. thing we could def. win.Nah, I'm agreeing with you. I said earlier in the season that I need to start listening to you. Now I'm all ears.

oh well thanks man. how sick was that defense today tho. on one of those failed 4th down attempts, jpp literally use his arms and reached across an entire gap, and like grabbed ryan by his neck.

i would not be surprised if next week, we can jump a couple deep attempts, and really helps out to a win. im rooting hard for a sf win bc no would be a scary beast.

but so many great plays all around. i remember saying to one of the atlanta falcons fan who started a thread here that if atlanta tries to throw 7 or 8 yd attempts to julio jones, we win. bc ryan is a horrible down field passer, like as bad as sanchez statistically in 20 yd passes, that we could really beat down atlanta. the big play seems to be our biggest issue and Atlanta didnt try any...GB will. defense will need to be prepared to defend those back shoulder throws,

stormblue
01-08-2012, 10:26 PM
yup i agree , the packers are skeered of us.

and they should be.