PDA

View Full Version : I have said since the cowboys game

Connor
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
If this team makes the playoffs there isn't a team we can't beat....

Atlanta a dome team traveling outdoors(I honestly believe domes are ruining some teams)

Greenbay, if you can hit Rodgers and score...you win. With our crappy d we came within 3...now this d looks 100% different.

Detroit ( never thought they could get past NO)

San Fran, honestly I have just never been that impressed

The only team I honestly have such little faith in us facing...the saints. That team in the dome...man it's scary. They are the one team I'm honestly nervous about.

But before we get to any of that, let's make them packers discount double check and keep this going!!!! I haven't felt this confident in a team in awhile!!!!

GO BIG BLUE

nygiants92
01-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Amen to that man!

I agree with the NO fear, and yes, the Giants certainly match up well with GB. Especially since we are playing well.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 12:19 AM
Amen to that man!

I agree with the NO fear, and yes, the Giants certainly match up well with GB. Especially since we are playing well.
Forget fearing N.O. If we didn't fear the Patriots who were going for perfection in '07 with a QB who won 3 SB's and a future HOF coach, then there's no reason to fear any team EVER again. ANYTHING is possible.

miked1958
01-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Amen to that man!

Forget fearing N.O. If we didn't fear the Patriots who were going for perfection in '07 with a QB who won 3 SB's and a future HOF coach, then there's no reason to fear any team EVER again. ANYTHING is possible.
I am with you