PDA

View Full Version : Tebow, Tebow and more Tebow

miked1958
01-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Everytime I put on a sports station it's all Denver. U get 3 minutes of giants coverage followed by 38 minutes of Denver. Please.. Did we even play today?

GiantWarfare
01-08-2012, 11:48 PM
After my shock at what I just witnessed in the Denver game, I too came to realize how that meant Tebow would now overshadow our game in the national media.

Sucks big-time but think about it this way, we roll best as under the radar, and under-dogs.

That's just the way its gonna have to be...

And for one, I like it. GB are huge favs, we're playing at their house, no time to ponder about Tebow....

Rodgers is next on our list....time for an upset special!

jjj45
01-08-2012, 11:53 PM
The media makes me sick. First they go on about how Tebow has lost his magic and how he sucks because teams have figured him out.

Now that he has success again they're all over him with non stop coverage.

Freakin vultures...

stormblue
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
would be nice to wreck that train in the SB.
think they could stay lucky enough to get there ?

jjj45
01-09-2012, 12:06 AM
think they could stay lucky enough to get there ?I hope they get there. Tebow will have to wait his turn for a lombardi though ;)

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm not surprised. With all the football discussion this week whether radio tv or otherwise this was the "lock" pick of the weekend. I don't think I heard ONE analyst give Denver a chance, never mind picking them to win.

miked1958
01-09-2012, 12:21 AM
think they could stay lucky enough to get there ?
I thought about that early today. How it would be if we played Denver in SB again...

Or wouldnt it be nice to get revenge on the one team that beat us in the SB. The Ravens

Or would it be nice to beat Brady again

Or the texans..

Hey wait we got to get by Gb. What am I thinking

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 12:36 AM
We were expected to win today, while Denver was not. Tebow is a hot topic and he performed big time. I understand.

All I care about is that we are THE talk of our town for at least the next week which makes for VERY enjoyable newspapers to read and great AM sports radio listening.

It'll be fun to hear Carton tomorrow morning!!!

Eli TO Shockey
01-09-2012, 12:47 AM
tebow made roethlisberger cry. did u see the press conference?