PDA

View Full Version : Carter Mock 1.0

Carter.525
12-26-2013, 09:16 PM
1st - CJ Mosley LB Alabama.. Can play all 3 LB spots and all 3 downs..

2nd - David Yankey G Stanford.. I've seen him mocked in the 1st & 2nd.. I'm hoping for the 2nd..

3rd - Bradley Roby CB Ohio St.. His stock in slipping.. Giants take a chance

4th - Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas.. Can never have enough pass rushers.. Right?

5th - Jerome Smith RB Syracuse.. Brown, Wilson, Hillis, BJ, Cox.. Lots of question marks here..

6th - Russell Bodin C UNC.. Another interior lineman.. poo poo Baas

NYGfanSTRICK
12-26-2013, 10:35 PM
1st - CJ Mosley LB Alabama.. Can play all 3 LB spots and all 3 downs..

2nd - David Yankey G Stanford.. I've seen him mocked in the 1st & 2nd.. I'm hoping for the 2nd..

3rd - Bradley Roby CB Ohio St.. His stock in slipping.. Giants take a chance

4th - Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas.. Can never have enough pass rushers.. Right?

5th - Russell Bodin C UNC.. Another interior lineman.. poo poo Baas

6th - Jerome Smith RB Syracuse.. Brown, Wilson, Hillis, BJ, Cox.. Lots of question marks here..

Mosley/Yankey/Roby would be sick in the first three rounds! I really liked Roby a lot going into the year but hasn't played that great this season. That being said I still think he has a lot of talent and if we could snag him in the third that would be great. I like Jeffcoat in the 4th round. I do not know much about Russell Bodin... I will have to check him out. I do like the Jerome Smith pick in the 6th as well. He runs really hard and I think he would be nice to add to the RB rotation!

Giantslb66
12-28-2013, 11:49 PM
I'd be stoked if we ended up with Mosley (OLB) or Dennard (CB) with our first pick. Then OL in round 2, maybe even round 3 too.