PDA

View Full Version : Well at least I know this...

Gonzalez
01-09-2012, 02:50 AM
The Giants are going to the SB, since every team that beats us advances to the big game. I know where to place my bets, so I can take something away from this, right?!

Haha, jk. The Giants defense dominated ours for 60 minutes, and we couldn't make it happen when it counts. Both the players and coaching staff was unprepared, but that really isn't a surprise. I eat crow for thinking this would even be a competitive game. Omnomnomnom!

Good luck the rest of the way from a Falcons fan, and whatever you do don't let the TAINTS get to the SB(if you can beat the Katrina refs).

-Gonzo

P.S. You gotta come to the dome next year though! REVENGE!!

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 02:55 AM
The Giants are going to the SB, since every team that beats us advances to the big game. I know where to place my bets, so I can take something away from this, right?!

Haha, jk. The Giants defense dominated ours for 60 minutes, and we couldn't make it happen when it counts. Both the players and coaching staff was unprepared, but that really isn't a surprise. I eat crow for thinking this would even be a competitive game. Omnomnomnom!

Good luck the rest of the way from a Falcons fan, and whatever you do don't let the TAINTS get to the SB(if you can beat the Katrina refs).

-Gonzo

P.S. You gotta come to the dome next year though! REVENGE!!Classy move to come back.

Ryan will be fine. Smith did a bad coaching job, and I will be at the dome since I am just outside ATL.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 02:57 AM

-Gonzo

P.S. You gotta come to the dome next year though! REVENGE!!

Class act, there's one that came back to eat up! Come back anytime to chop it up with us.

Pakman
01-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Great post! But bro your coach is a stubborn dumbass lol.

jjj45
01-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Wow some of you guys are class acts. Thank you. Hopefully we earn it and win some more games.

But again thank you for the props. Are most Falcon fans like you? cause when i was over on your message boards, all those guys were clueless.They had red glasses on big time.

-jjj

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Wow some of you guys are class acts. Thank you. Hopefully we earn it and win some more games.

But again thank you for the props. Are most Falcon fans like you? cause when i was over on your message boards, all those guys were clueless.They had red glasses on big time.

-jjj
We have many blue glasses here as well. Some have more then others. Down in ATl its more about College ball then Pro ball.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 03:13 AM

-jjj

Compare the fair weather ridiculousness from our boards to their boards...and we make them look like Homers.

jjj45
01-09-2012, 03:21 AM
Let me refrase the word then. They basically had no respect for our team. No respect for Eli. Thought matty was much better. Thought the only threat we possessed was Cruz. Thought they could handle our D line easily.

This wasn't just one or two posters - this was the majority of the board saying this.

So feel free to choose any word that you see fit....

Gonzalez
01-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Many of the other idiots think Ryan needs to go. He's a good QB, and our franchise QB at that. Many of the elite QBs of this time sucked in the playoffs, but I guess our fans are impatient because we traded the one QB that would have brought us a SB(Bret Favre). The pressure on Ryan has been building up all week, and I think he was playing scared to try and minimize on mistakes, hence the dinking and dunking all over the damn field. This team plays to not lose, not to win. They have no killer instinct.

The coaching staff has so many holes, and the owner doesn't understand that he can't be nice just so they can keep a job. Smith always makes big mistakes in big games. Mike Mularkey, our offensive coordinator dialed up a horrible offensive gameplan. Our defensive coordinator actually had a decent gameplan, but one good gameplan for every 10 games? Nah..

I saw how the Giants offense kept attacking, and going for the Falcon's jugular, and just shook my head knowing Smitty likes to put on the breaks if we're up by 14. His reckless decisions have lost us too many important games this season, and if this happens again, he will be the next one leaving, after the coordinators.

Even with the Giants having a 9-7 record, I knew it wasn't anything to get happy about since their schedule was harder than ours. With our third one and done in a row, many of our fans are losing patience because we have never even sniffed the Lombardi, and it seems like we never will.

Like I said, good luck in the playoffs, and go make GB 15-2!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Let me refrase the word then. They basically had no respect for our team. No respect for Eli. Thought matty was much better. Thought the only threat we possessed was Cruz. Thought they could handle our D line easily.

This wasn't just one or two posters - this was the majority of the board saying this.

So feel free to choose any word that you see fit....

No I agree there was a good amount of people on there who were quite ridiculous. I was on there too, franchise10, defending us to the goons who knew nothing about our team, but they also had a good amount of fans with a lot of knowledge.

I never called out the no knowledge trolls, I was saying the amount of fairweathers on here make theres look miniscule..

Gonzalez
01-09-2012, 03:36 AM
To JJJ

I'll say this. Most of the people on our boards were actually increasingly nervous about facing the O Line. Many of them where just talking out of their asses because of the Tuck comments.

And about Cruz. We know you had Nicks and Manningham, but Cruz was everyone's main focus because the dude is able to score from any point on the field. I think the coaching staff also got duped into this considering Cruz really didn't make some beastly plays like usual, and they forgot about Nicks, and well... You see how that turned out.

A lot of our fans were being hypocritical of the Gmen, saying that they beat the Cowgirls and Jets so they are pretenders. I made a post about who we beat in the last three games, and who we lost to, but I got ignored of course.

jjj45
01-09-2012, 03:50 AM
To JJJ

I'll say this. Most of the people on our boards were actually increasingly nervous about facing the O Line. Many of them where just talking out of their asses because of the Tuck comments.

And about Cruz. We know you had Nicks and Manningham, but Cruz was everyone's main focus because the dude is able to score from any point on the field. I think the coaching staff also got duped into this considering Cruz really didn't make some beastly plays like usual, and they forgot about Nicks, and well... You see how that turned out.

A lot of our fans were being hypocritical of the Gmen, saying that they beat the Cowgirls and Jets so they are pretenders. I made a post about who we beat in the last three games, and who we lost to, but I got ignored of course.I understand. I didnt stay long on you boards but that was just the vibe that I got.

Im sure most of the guys over there are knowledgeable and fair.

You represent your team well brother.

Gonzalez
01-09-2012, 03:57 AM
To JJJ

A lot of our fans were being hypocritical of the Gmen, saying that they beat the Cowgirls and Jets so they are pretenders. I made a post about who we beat in the last three games, and who we lost to, but I got ignored of course.I understand. I didnt stay long on you boards but that was just the vibe that I got.

Im sure most of the guys over there are knowledgeable and fair.

You represent your team well brother.

Yeah, I always bleed red and black. That's more than I can say for the others over at TATF. They are really going crazy right now...

See you guys next season at the GA Dome.