PDA

View Full Version : Fire Coughlin NOW!!!!

Firenugget
01-09-2012, 01:59 AM
[;)]

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 02:03 AM
[;)]
[B]It's all good..Ichuckled as soon as I read the title.

Firenugget
01-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Well I figure we better do it soon before we win again. [:D]

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 02:07 AM
I was and am one of his supporters. But he does have occasional brain farts, or maybe its old age hehe.

Yet I did not want him fired, unless we lost the team and and finished 6-10.

I still think he needs to get rid of KG, and Fewel has shown that he may not be as bad as some of us thought, but we will see soon enough.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 02:24 AM
I was and am one of his supporters. But he does have occasional brain farts, or maybe its old age hehe.

I still think he needs to get rid of KG, and Fewel has shown that he may not be as bad as some of us thought, but we will see soon enough.

Ohhhh draggy! You and your Gilbride love need to relax. There is a reason why this offense is not a quick slant jet style or west coast Eagles offense. We have turned into a gashing big play/big chunks of yardage team. And Mr. Mustachio is a main reason why. He may be clueless at times with his shotgun draw (the same draws that kept us in it at green bay and dallas) but hey, you can bet every team has that moment with their coaches, but Gilbride can be a genius. We are explosive as ever.. dont get mad bc your mustache could never reach the legendary status that Gilbrides' has.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 02:24 AM

Ohhhh draggy! You and your Gilbride love need to relax. There is a reason why this offense is not a quick slant jet style or west coast Eagles offense. We have turned into a gashing big play/big chunks of yardage team. And Mr. Mustachio is a main reason why. He may be clueless at times with his shotgun draw (the same draws that kept us in it at green bay and dallas) but hey, you can bet every team has that moment with their coaches, but Gilbride can be a genius. We are explosive as ever.. dont get mad bc your mustache could never reach the legendary status that Gilbrides' has.

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
I was and am one of his supporters. But he does have occasional brain farts, or maybe its old age hehe. Yet I did not want him fired, unless we lost the team and and finished 6-10. I still think he needs to get rid of KG, and Fewel has shown that he may not be as bad as some of us thought, but we will see soon enough. Ohhhh draggy! You and your Gilbride love need to relax. There is a reason why this offense is not a quick slant jet style or west coast Eagles offense. We have turned into a gashing big play/big chunks of yardage team. And Mr. Mustachio is a main reason why. He may be clueless at times with his shotgun draw (the same draws that kept us in it at green bay and dallas) but hey, you can bet every team has that moment with their coaches, but Gilbride can be a genius. We are explosive as ever.. dont get mad bc your mustache could never reach the legendary status that Gilbrides' has.That is a great 'stache ( nowhere's close to Keisel's imo ).</P>

The whole offense was on today.</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 02:37 AM
I was and am one of his supporters. But he does have occasional brain farts, or maybe its old age hehe. Yet I did not want him fired, unless we lost the team and and finished 6-10. I still think he needs to get rid of KG, and Fewel has shown that he may not be as bad as some of us thought, but we will see soon enough. Ohhhh draggy! You and your Gilbride love need to relax. There is a reason why this offense is not a quick slant jet style or west coast Eagles offense. We have turned into a gashing big play/big chunks of yardage team. And Mr. Mustachio is a main reason why. He may be clueless at times with his shotgun draw (the same draws that kept us in it at green bay and dallas) but hey, you can bet every team has that moment with their coaches, but Gilbride can be a genius. We are explosive as ever.. dont get mad bc your mustache could never reach the legendary status that Gilbrides' has.That is a great 'stache ( nowhere's close to Keisel's imo ).</P>

Tell me about it ...

Kevin took the entire falcon team on a mustache ride!
(drum kick, drum kick, SNARE!)

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 02:43 AM

The whole offense was on today.</P> Tell me about it ... Kevin took the entire falcon team on a mustache ride! (drum kick, drum kick, SNARE!)Lol, that is kinda sick...

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 02:49 AM

The whole offense was on today.</P> Tell me about it ... Kevin took the entire falcon team on a mustache ride! (drum kick, drum kick, SNARE!)Lol, that is kinda sick...

LOL I would say its late, but its not even midnight out here in SUN diego.

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 03:04 AM

The whole offense was on today.</P> Tell me about it ... Kevin took the entire falcon team on a mustache ride! (drum kick, drum kick, SNARE!)Lol, that is kinda sick... LOL I would say its late, but its not even midnight out here in SUN diego.Lol, it's 4 in the morning here...glad I get to sleep-in in the morning!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-09-2012, 04:09 AM

The whole offense was on today.</P> Tell me about it ... Kevin took the entire falcon team on a mustache ride! (drum kick, drum kick, SNARE!)Lol, that is kinda sick... LOL I would say its late, but its not even midnight out here in SUN diego.Lol, it's 4 in the morning here...glad I get to sleep-in in the morning!

I do too...for the next week! I guess dragonsoul went to sleep...Once he heard Gilbride mustache rides he couldnt pass the opportunity to sleep on that picture!

Gav_devils#56
01-09-2012, 04:51 AM
The whole offense was on today.</p>

apart from the first few series where the offensive line was getting owned all over the place, i'd totally agree with you. so many people were calling for the stache's head because of that when it was clear the execution of the oline was the problem. they settled down and the offense kicked into gear

TheReal_LT
01-09-2012, 05:59 AM

[;)]

LOL

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 06:51 AM

I do too...for the next week! I guess dragonsoul went to sleep...Once he heard Gilbride mustache rides he couldnt pass the opportunity to sleep on that picture!Yea I had the joy of falling asleep for about 2-3 hours before I had to get up to get my next quarter schedule. Looking forward to coming home and back to bed if I am able to.

jomo
01-09-2012, 06:52 AM
<FONT color=#ff0000>lol, if the Giants don't win the Super Bowl will Coughlin be back next year?</FONT></P>

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 06:57 AM
<FONT color=#ff0000>lol, if the Giants don't win the Super Bowl will Coughlin be back next year?</FONT></P>Nope, he will get the axe.

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Coach of the Week
New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin. With five minutes left in the third quarter Sunday, Coughlin saw the Falcons, with a 3rd-and-10 from the New York 30, gather with 12 men in the huddle. That's illegal. The Falcons called timeout before running a play, and during the break Coughlin argued vehemently that there had been 12 men in the huddle. The officials huddled, and they ruled there were indeed 12 men in the huddle. That's a five-yard penalty.
That brought up 3rd-and-15, and the Falcons were likely out of field-goal range on a breezy day at the Meadowlands if Ryan threw an incompletion. He didn't; his pass to Roddy White took the Falcons to the Giants' 21. Fourteen-yard gain, a gain that would have been a first down (assuming they had make the same gain on a 3rd-and-10, which you can't guarantee). Then Atlanta went for it on fourth down and was stopped. Three plays later, Eli Manning threw a 72-yard touchdown pass to Hakeem Nicks, and the game was iced.
Coughlin never gets the credit he deserves for being on top of game management. Who knows if the Falcons would have converted 3rd-and-10; all I know is they were a yard short of converting 3rd-and-15, and moments later the Giants iced the game.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/01/08/wild.card.round/index.html#ixzz1ixjipZXb

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 09:57 AM

apart from the first few series where the offensive line was getting owned all over the place, i'd totally agree with you. so many people were calling for the stache's head because of that when it was clear the execution of the oline was the problem. they settled down and the offense kicked into gear
[Y]

NYSPORTS
01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Where is Tiki Barber for comment?