PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay...

lovetohatetheeagles
01-09-2012, 09:01 AM
The Giants will win next week. They should have won the first one against them, but the officiating was just atrocious, and the Giants were not playing nearly as well.

After that... New Orleans is a tough game for us. (I hope not, but I think they win it all.)

buddy33
01-09-2012, 09:04 AM
One game at a time. On that note, the Saints better watch themselves this week:

NJ10
01-09-2012, 09:19 AM
The Giants will win next week. They should have won the first one against them, but the officiating was just atrocious, and the Giants were not playing nearly as well.

After that... New Orleans is a tough game for us. (I hope not, but I think they win it all.)

We not only have to deal with the Packers but the refs as well. They better not screw us again. Does anybody know what crew is reffing the game?

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Crazy talk... No way can anyone sit there and confidently say we will win this game vs the Pack. It is going ot be a very tough upset. You say we werent as good in the last meeting and the refs screwed us, which is also true, but the refs could easily do it again which I think they will, and incase you forgot the Packers dropped a ton of wide open passes that game. </P>

Is it possible, sure. Is it probable, not really. </P>

It is going to take an all around perfect performance, from top to bottom, for offense defense STs and coaching. No turnovers, no wrong routes, no blown coverages. </P>

Go Giants</P>

Oh and another thing, call me crazy, but I think the 49ers will upset the Saints. Saints outside the dome going against one of the only Ds that can slow that team down, although Im sure the 49ers will get shafted as much as us by the stripes. They want that Packers - Saints rematch. </P>

NJ10
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Crazy talk... No way can anyone sit there and confidently say we will win this game vs the Pack. It is going ot be a very tough upset. You say we werent as good in the last meeting and the refs screwed us, which is also true, but the refs could easily do it again which I think they will, and incase you forgot the Packers dropped a ton of wide open passes that game. </p>

Is it possible, sure. Is it probable, not really. </p>

It is going to take an all around perfect performance, from top to bottom, for offense defense STs and coaching. No turnovers, no wrong routes, no blown coverages. </p>

Go Giants</p>

I dont think its a lock we win the game, but we have a very good chance. This is a different defense that played them last time. They are playing possessed. Only giving up 30 points over the last 3 games, well actually 28 if you do not include the safety yesterday.

NJ10
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM
JPP already said we will beat the Packers, I believe him.

In JPP we trust!

Mercury
01-09-2012, 09:28 AM
I do not count the safety. That was given up by the offense, not the D. The defense is playing superb. If they continue to play like that, we will beat the pack. I am also hoping that Aaron Rogers is just a little off his game after skipping week 17 and having a bye in the first round.

WORLDCHAMPS
01-09-2012, 09:33 AM

UM ...while i love the confidence...we need to realize the packer offense is sick. If however, we play like we have been playing, and WE HIT A.R. I think we do stand a very good chance to win.

NJ10
01-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I do not count the safety. That was given up by the offense, not the D. The defense is playing superb. If they continue to play like that, we will beat the pack. I am also hoping that Aaron Rogers is just a little off his game after skipping week 17 and having a bye in the first round.

Rodgers hasnt played since Christmas day against the Bears. By the time we play on Sunday that will be 3 weeks he has not played a football game. I hope there is some rust on him.

nygsb42champs
01-09-2012, 09:49 AM
It is going to be a tough game. To think we will go in there and roll over them is crazy.

BigBlue1971
01-09-2012, 09:54 AM
i hope Fewell can make the necessary adjustments from the regular season game.</P>

Spags did against the Pats in 07. without the regular season game the Giants may have had a different outcome against the Pats.</P>

i think the Giants have a hellva chance to win this game against the Pack. </P>

in fact, the way our d is playing, Rodgers and his crew better bring their lunch!</P>

RugDaniels
01-09-2012, 09:59 AM
I think the Giants can win in Green Bay. What's the point in being a fan if you can't be optimistic? Giants aren't in the playoffs every year, so I'm going to enjoy this week. I'll especially enjoy the silence of Eagles and Cowboys fans ringing in my ears.

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 10:25 AM
We can win in GB, we won the 12/4 last game, I don't care what the score said. Ballard's knee was in on the overturned td and the officiating was slanted to GB all nite.

We don't match up well with NO. I prefer that we go to San Fran instead. We have the 9'ers a good game this year.

lnp12
01-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Rodgers hasnt played since Christmas day against the Bears. By the time we play on Sunday that will be 3 weeks he has not played a football game. I hope there is some rust on him.

Totally forgot about this...I really hope this does have an affect. I think that combined with our new, improved, and HEALTHY defense we really have a shot.

Lets go BIG BLUE!!

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
JPP and Tuck are going to make a AR sandwich and make him earn every pass attempt.

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM
one thing i will say about playing GB this weekend is that Rodgers has only played 1 good game in a month ... the guy is only human ... he played poorly vs. KC in their only loss, great vs. the Bears, then he sat out vs. Detroit and obviously the BYE this week

so maybe the football gods will award us a slightly rusty AR to start with and if we can get an early lead and some early confidence, we could at least put ourselves in a position to win the game in the 4th

but i almost hate to think about that now ... i'm just so proud of our guys

Kase-1
01-09-2012, 01:27 PM
We can win in GB, we won the 12/4 last game, I don't care what the score said. Ballard's knee was in on the overturned td and the officiating was slanted to GB all nite.

We don't match up well with NO. I prefer that we go to San Fran instead. We have the 9'ers a good game this year.Dont forget about the TD they got when their WR stepped out of bounds then caught the ball in the end zone

That officiating was such garbage

giantsforce
01-09-2012, 01:30 PM
One game at a time. On that note, the Saints better watch themselves this week:If the Seahawks can get their running game going, it may not be as easy for NO to win. If the Seahawks can control the clock and keep Brees in the sidelines, they will have a very good chance of beating them.