PDA

View Full Version : Can we get this straight once and for all?

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 09:16 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>For the 18,653rd time.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Gilbride is creative. He ran the wide open run and shoot offense w/ the Houston Oilers before they became the Tenn Titans.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>This is Coughlin's offense from his head coaching days at Jacksonville. It is TC who is too conservative and not creative. He has KG on a leash.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Deal with it!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!</FONT></P>

Storm45
03-10-2010, 09:21 PM
There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 09:24 PM
There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Oh my God! I hope that person doesn't see this thread! You've got me scared half to death! [H]</FONT></P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:26 PM

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>Gilbride is creative. He ran the wide open run and shoot offense w/ the Houston Oilers before they became the Tenn Titans.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>This is Coughlin's offense from his head coaching days at Jacksonville. It is TC who is too conservative and not creative. He has KG on a leash.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!</FONT></P>Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

Fae.gmp
03-10-2010, 09:27 PM
could be why TC wont fire him

Storm45
03-10-2010, 09:28 PM
<font color="#0000ff" size="6">For the 18,653rd time.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">Gilbride is creative. He ran the wide open run and shoot offense w/ the Houston Oilers before they became the Tenn Titans.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">This is Coughlin's offense from his head coaching days at Jacksonville. It is TC who is too conservative and not creative. He has KG on a leash.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="6">Deal with it!!!</font></p>

<font color="#000000">Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!</font></p>Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

It has begun.

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.I know you are talkin about me. I go by what happens on the field not by the posters here because most of them do not know about play calling. Get a playbook and study it before you come at me.

aaron ross31
03-10-2010, 09:30 PM
There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.I know you are talkin about me. I go by what happens on the field not by the posters here because most of them do not know about play calling. Get a playbook and study it before you come at me.
I seriously doubt you own a playbook yourself

Storm45
03-10-2010, 09:30 PM

I wasn't "coming at you" , I just stated what was going to happen.

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:36 PM

<FONT color=#000000>Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!</FONT></P>Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

It has begun.
Hey, you are just a poster so how you know about football while I don't. I studied playbooks now have you study them? If not then go away.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 09:36 PM

<FONT color=#000000>Thoughts, intelligent opinions, juveniile delinquents all welcome!</FONT></P>

Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used <FONT color=#800080 size=4>some </FONT>draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Hey I'm over 40 years old too. I'm 56. Coughlin "occasionally" used draws and screens with Jacksonville. "some" makes it sound like it may have been more frequent then it was.</FONT></P>

Storm45
03-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Lol gwat , You're always so defensive. I was just pointing it out that you were going to disagree.

aaron ross31
03-10-2010, 09:46 PM

It has begun.
Hey, you are just a poster so how you know about football while I don't. I studied playbooks now have you study them? If not then go away.

Playing madden doesn't qualify as studying playbooks

sharick88
03-10-2010, 09:46 PM
GWAT is a trip

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
GWAT is a trip</P>

a trip to nowhere.</P>

Storm45
03-10-2010, 09:50 PM
GWAT is a trip</p>

a trip to nowhere.</p>
Lol

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:50 PM

Hey, I am 40 years old so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used <FONT color=#800080 size=4>some </FONT>draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Hey I'm over 40 years old too. I'm 56. Coughlin "occasionally" used draws and screens with Jacksonville. "some" makes it sound like it may have been more frequent then it was.</FONT></P>

But I have been studying the game for over 23 years and I know about the play calling and audubles as well and when to call them. KG does not do a good job with the play calling in big games. Look, Caughin also ran counters when he coached the Jagsand that was a big play in our offense as well. Well what happen to that play?KG hardly calls that play anymore.</P>

In our last two games of 09, the play calling was real bad. The blocking schemes were real bad as well and Eli was always dropping back seven yards to throw the ball. He do not have to do that almost all of the time.</P>

I talk about using draws and he hardly do that. The only time he will do that is when the Giants are behind and on third down. He can call those plays anytime he want to and they should be part of the play calling. If he would have called more of those plays then ELI would have passed the ball less and some of the throws he had could have been run plays. KG needs to improve more inorder for us to win.</P>

</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:52 PM
GWAT is a tripHey I have football books that talk about play calling etc. A lot of you do not have them. Get a football book and read it. If you do I bet you will agree with me.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 09:54 PM

But I have been studying the game for over 23 years and I know about the play calling and audubles as well and when to call them. KG does not do a good job with the play calling in big games. Look, Caughin also ran counters when he coached the Jagsand that was a big play in our offense as well. Well what happen to that play?KG hardly calls that play anymore.</P>

In our last two games of 09, the play calling was real bad. The blocking schemes were real bad as well and Eli was always dropping back seven yards to throw the ball. He do not have to do that almost all of the time.</P>

I talk about using draws and he hardly do that. The only time he will do that is when the Giants are behind and on third down. He can call those plays anytime he want to and they should be part of the play calling. If he would have called more of those plays then ELI would have passed the ball less and some of the throws he had could have been run plays. KG needs to improve more inorder for us to win.</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I"ve been studying the game for 47 years and I say you are wrong.</FONT></P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 09:58 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I"ve been studying the game for 47 years and I say you are wrong.</FONT></P>Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real story. HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.

Storm45
03-10-2010, 10:01 PM
GWAT is a tripHey I have football books that talk about play calling etc. A lot of you do not have them. Get a football book and read it. If you do I bet you will agree with me.

You get this one yet?
http://www.wkyc.com/weblog/weekend_morning/uploaded_images/KIDSFOOTBALL-760895.JPG

BJacobs27
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
This thread is like Christmas come early... yes!

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-10-2010, 10:06 PM

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I"ve been studying the game for 47 years and I say you are wrong.</FONT></P>

Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real <FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>story. </FONT>HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>What are starty pants?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I don't tell stories.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And I'm not lying about studying the game for 47 years.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Apparently you feel like you are an offensive guru. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It was very nice of Eli to let you pet him.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And don't tell me you want to fight like you consistently do with other posters.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You don't want to play with me.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Good nite!</FONT></P>

BigBlue1971
03-10-2010, 10:15 PM
This thread is like Christmas come early... yes!</P>

</P>

its great! lmao. </P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-10-2010, 10:18 PM

</P>

</P>

Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real <FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>story. </FONT>HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And I'm not lying about studying the game for 47 years.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Apparently you feel like you are an offensive guru. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And don't tell me you want to fight like you consistently do with other posters.</FONT></P>

I have been here for 3 years posting under the name of GWAT and I have never seen you make any predictions or analyses. Imade themsince I started posting here, and majority of the time I get them right. Now you never made any post about Eli improving. I did thisbefore the preseason of 08. We all know the outcome. None of you poster do not even take the time to see if what I say is true or not.</P>

You guys act like you know the game butyou do not show it. I know you are making up stories by the way you post 62. You are old but have little football knowledge. A brain can hold only so much and things have changed and you can't keep up old timer. </P>

tonyt830
03-10-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm no trying to stir the pot too much GWAT, but if you supposedly sent Eli these tips that you say he used, how come you are not a NFL or even a college coach?

bashful
03-10-2010, 10:34 PM

I MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF CREATIVITY - YOU GET IT STRAIGHT GILBRIDE IS A BUFOON. WE SCORED MOST OF OUR PTS AGAINST WEAKER TEAMS GAMES 1-5. DEAL WITH IT HE IS AN IDIOT

Searge21
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
<font size="4">Really?????????????

Then TC's *** needs to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
</font>

syntfyd
03-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Just like Parcells leashed Ron Erhardt.
<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">
</h1>

TheAussieGiant
03-10-2010, 11:05 PM
This thread is like Christmas come early... yes!</P>

*</P>

its great! lmao.* </P>

This and the Cheerleaders thread are making my work days fly by [:D]

YATittle1962
03-10-2010, 11:09 PM
I seriously doubt you own a playbook yourself

never doubt GWAT...

Ever!!!!!

derekunion28
03-10-2010, 11:17 PM

But I have been studying the game for over 23 years and I know about the play calling and audubles as well and when to call them. KG does not do a good job with the play calling in big games. Look, Caughin also ran counters when he coached the Jags*and that was a big play in our offense as well. Well what happen to that play?*KG hardly calls that play anymore.</P>

*I talk about using draws and he hardly do that. The only time he will do that is when the Giants are behind and on third down. He can call those plays anytime he want to and they should be part of the play calling. If he would have called more of those plays then ELI would have passed the ball less and some of the throws he had could have been run plays. KG needs to improve more inorder for us to win.</P>

*</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I"ve been studying the game for 47 years and I say you are wrong.</FONT></P>Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real story. HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.
lmao.... gwat... are you drinking your spelling is starting to look like mine in this thread ........lol

Jint Fan 73
03-10-2010, 11:54 PM
<font size="4">Hey, I am 40 years old</font> so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

GWAT..is this you?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA</a>

Jint Fan 73
03-10-2010, 11:55 PM
double post

BJacobs27
03-11-2010, 12:05 AM
<font size="4">Hey, I am 40 years old</font> so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

GWAT..is this you?

I coulda swore that was a link to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVPjLAulaM

listenup
03-11-2010, 12:37 AM
<FONT size=4>Hey, I am 40 years old</FONT> so I know what type of offense Caughlin had back in the days. It is not about being creative, is is about the play calling and the lack of formations and plays. His plays are made for power and Caughin used some draws and screens when he was the coach of the Jags.

GWAT..is this you?
<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA</A>

LOL.Too ****ing funny.

laihovalo9
03-11-2010, 01:01 AM
There's a certain poster on here who's going to disagree with this.

me?

TheAussieGiant
03-11-2010, 01:13 AM

GWAT..is this you?

I coulda swore that was a link to this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVPjLAulaM

I was sure it was gonna be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

NYGALLDAY
03-11-2010, 01:17 AM
you got that right man if you don't even know what a playbook looks like or don't know what one is for that matter keep your mouth shut

TheAussieGiant
03-11-2010, 01:20 AM
does it look like a book with plays in it?

rainierjef
03-11-2010, 01:43 AM

But I have been studying the game for over 23 years and I know about the play calling and audubles as well and when to call them. KG does not do a good job with the play calling in big games. Look, Caughin also ran counters when he coached the Jags*and that was a big play in our offense as well. Well what happen to that play?*KG hardly calls that play anymore.</P>

*I talk about using draws and he hardly do that. The only time he will do that is when the Giants are behind and on third down. He can call those plays anytime he want to and they should be part of the play calling. If he would have called more of those plays then ELI would have passed the ball less and some of the throws he had could have been run plays. KG needs to improve more inorder for us to win.</P>

*</P>

</P>

do you have a copy of the letter that you sent to eli in 07? i would like to read it. way i see it anyone can be whoever they want to be on a message board site, and there is no reason to be hostile about it cause its not like you can snuff the guy that your pissed with. so i see no need in keyboard anger. if what you say is true prove it so no one questions you. the man posted his opinion of the subject just agree to disagree not this my internet-penis is bigger than your nonsense. were are giants fans .... i don't believe u by the way :) but thats just me

Searge21
03-11-2010, 01:57 AM
IM A MAN, IM 40

sharick88
03-11-2010, 04:35 PM
GWAT is a tripHey I have football books that talk about play calling etc. A lot of you do not have them. Get a football book and read it. If you do I bet you will agree with me.</P>

Exactly proving my point. You're a funny dude</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
GWAT is a tripHey I have football books that talk about play calling etc. A lot of you do not have them. Get a football book and read it. If you do I bet you will agree with me.</P>

Exactly proving my point. You're a funny dude</P>Yeah and I consider everyone else funny as heck.

GMENAGAIN
03-11-2010, 05:02 PM
I hate to be the one to break up this fascinating discourse . . . . but Coughlin led a prolific offense in Jacksonville . . . . just sayin' . . . .

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 05:13 PM

Exactly proving my point. You're a funny dude</P>

Is this the one you have GWAT?
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestsellers-2006/2065-1.jpg

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:15 PM

</P>

</P>

Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real story. HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.</P>

You see my avatar? This was given to me by Val Kilmer during the filming of Tombstone. I wrote to Val (we're pals now, so I call him Val) and gave him tips on how to portray Doc Holliday and HE EVEN FOLLWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! I think we can all agree that because of my direct influence, Val gave the performance of a lifetime.</P>

Do you know how ****ing ridiculous you sound?</P>

GMENAGAIN
03-11-2010, 05:18 PM

</P>

</P>

Oh I know you are lying now. I am not though. How about this. You seen my avatar. That was given to me by the Giants after I wrote to Eli giving him tips before the Giants played the Pats in 07. This is a real story. HE EVEN FOLLOWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! Now lets see you top that starty pants. It has Elis sig on it as well.</P>

You see my avatar? This was given to me by Val Kilmer during the filming of Tombstone. I wrote to Val (we're pals now, so I call him Val) and gave him tips on how to portray Doc Holliday and HE EVEN FOLLWED THE TIPS I GAVE HIM!! I think we can all agree that because of my direct influence, Val gave the performance of a lifetime.</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow, and to think I thought that you chose your avatar because you're gay for Val Kilmer. . . . [;)]</P>

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:22 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Wow, and to think I thought that you chose your avatar because you're gay for Val Kilmer. . . . [;)]</P>

</P>

Well I can't say that you're incorrect in that assumption. I mean, if he used YOUR ideas, wouldn't you feel the same? [H]</P>

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 05:25 PM
GWAT =
Generally Walks Around Trashed

Storm45
03-11-2010, 05:26 PM
GWAT =
Generally Walks Around Trashed

[Y]

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:28 PM
GWAT = Generally Walks Around Trashed</P>

Genital Warts Are Troublesome</P>

I like this game.</P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-11-2010, 05:29 PM

</P>

</P>

Do you know how ****ing ridiculous you sound?</P>Go back to your trailer you country nerd. I'm your huckelberry. What kind ofslogan is that? I bet that is your real name to huh? Huckelberry.[:D]

GiantsWinAlltime
03-11-2010, 05:30 PM

I like this game.</P>The warts may come from you. Look Frankenberry, I bet very girl milk you like cereal.

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:31 PM

</P>

</P>

Go back to your trailer you country nerd. I'm your huckelberry. What kind ofslogan is that? I bet that is your real name to huh? Huckelberry.[:D]</P>

You obviously never saw the contributions I made towards Doc Holliday's character in Tombstone.</P>

Storm45
03-11-2010, 05:35 PM

I like this game.</P>The warts may come from you. Look Frankenberry, I bet very girl milk you like cereal.

I would rephrase that, lol.

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 05:36 PM

I like this game.</P>

Gives Weak Arguments in Threads

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:39 PM

I like this game.</P>

Gives Weak Arguments in Threads</P>

Touche. [B]</P>

Storm45
03-11-2010, 05:45 PM

I like this game.</P>

Gives Weak Arguments in Threads

lol , seems like you win.

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM

I like this game.</P>

Gives Weak Arguments in Threads lol , seems like you win.</P>

Gobbles Wilted Asian Testicles?</P>

I'm reaching here...</P>

Searge21
03-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Damn Giants Win, you gona let them do you like that

Getting With Asinine Trannies

lol just kidding Giants win, wanted to see if I could make up something

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 07:47 PM
GWAT = Generally Walks Around Trashed</p>

Genital Warts Are Troublesome</p>

I like this game.</p>

Gives Weak Arguments in Threads lol , seems like you win.</p>

Gobbles Wilted Asian Testicles?</p>

I'm reaching here...</p>

hahahahaha.

How about
Generally has Weak Arse Theories

Weygand
03-11-2010, 08:10 PM

Hey bud. Long time, no commiserate.

Giants getting any Hawkeyes in the draft?
Which would you like to see? I think Angerer probably or their tackles.

/wife is heading back to Cedar Rapids this weekend for a visit.

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 08:20 PM

Hey bud. Long time, no commiserate.

Giants getting any Hawkeyes in the draft?
Which would you like to see? I think Angerer probably or their tackles.

/wife is heading back to Cedar Rapids this weekend for a visit.

Hey man what up. Yea im headin out of Iowa City for Sioux City this weekend to see the fam.
I wouldnt mind angerer. I still put edds ahead of him though.

We wont come close to getting Bulaga, but hes a stud.

Did you see the Jets look like they are just gonna ride on Greene's back next year?

Weygand
03-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Did you see the Jets look like they are just gonna ride on Greene's back next year?

Yeah, I hope he does well for them. He should be able to last the entire season without too much injury.

/have to come up with a new scam so I can catch Iowa games next season.
//Have to be careful though as I have already decided my boy is going to get a ride to the U to play NT/DT and I don't want him getting swayed by Midwestern sensibility.

middlecountrygiantsfan
03-11-2010, 08:51 PM

Yeah, I hope he does well for them. He should be able to last the entire season without too much injury.

/have to come up with a new scam so I can catch Iowa games next season.
//Have to be careful though as I have already decided my boy is going to get a ride to the U to play NT/DT and I don't want him getting swayed by Midwestern sensibility.

haha is that so? Better not let him visit then.

EliBGold
03-11-2010, 09:03 PM

*</P>

</P>

BWAHAHAHAHHAHHHHH...wait, let me read that again...

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

CLR
03-12-2010, 12:37 PM
WOW, Just WOW.</P>

</P>

sharick88
03-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Damn, you guys are absolutely killing GWAT

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-12-2010, 01:19 PM

*</P>

</P>

I have been here for 3 years posting under the name of GWAT and I have never seen you make any predictions or analyses. I*made them*since I started posting here, and majority of the time I get them right. Now you never made any post about Eli improving. I did this*before the preseason of 08. We all know the outcome. None of you poster do not even take the time to see if what I say is true or not.</P>

You guys act like you know the game but*you do not show it. I know you are making up stories by the way you post 62. You are old but have little football knowledge. A brain can hold only so much and things have changed and you can't keep up old timer. </P>

Old timer? I'll put my right foot to the left side of your head and knock you unconscious and I'll even tell you about before I do it you goofball!

Now let me see if I understand.

All of us other guys are wrong, you are right, a ****in guru, but you live on a message board instead of using your football knowledge by being on an NFL team's payroll?

Interesting choice on your part you silly Gwat!

Get some bedrest fool.

HilliardFan16
03-12-2010, 03:16 PM
GWAT, considering your horrific writing style, and absolute abuse of written English, I find it very hard to believe you have read many books at all. </P>

If you wrote tips to Eli and he sent something back with his sig on it, that does not mean he followed any of your tips. It means he appreciates his fans. Let's not begin to think that you are some kind of "stay at home coach" for the Giants. </P>

EliBGold
03-12-2010, 05:40 PM
GWAT, considering your horrific writing style, and absolute abuse of written English, I find it very hard to believe you have read many books at all.* </P>

If you wrote tips to Eli and he sent something back with his sig on it, that does not mean he followed any of your tips.* It means he appreciates his fans.* Let's not begin to think that you are some kind of *"stay at home coach" for the Giants.* </P>

Lol. He probably sent the photo thinking GWAT was a 6 year old.

In all seriousness, GWAT's post are always entertaining, and for that I thank him.

Storm45
03-12-2010, 05:42 PM
GWAT, considering your horrific writing style, and absolute abuse of written English, I find it very hard to believe you have read many books at all. </P>

If you wrote tips to Eli and he sent something back with his sig on it, that does not mean he followed any of your tips. It means he appreciates his fans. Let's not begin to think that you are some kind of "stay at home coach" for the Giants. </P>

Lol. He probably sent the photo thinking GWAT was a 6 year old. In all seriousness, GWAT's post are always entertaining, and for that I thank him.</P>

Very entertaining. [:)]</P>

MikeV
03-12-2010, 05:53 PM
I agree that TC has Killdrive on a leash...but I also think between the two of them they do not add up to great offensive schemes and game planning.

Neither get's the best out of our offensive talent

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I agree that TC has Killdrive on a leash...but I also think between the two of them they do not add up to great offensive schemes and game planning. Neither get's the best out of our offensive talent</P>

Excuse me sir, but we stopped treating this as a real thread quite some time back. Please follow along and continue to **** all over GWAT. Thank you.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-12-2010, 08:12 PM
I agree that TC has Killdrive on a leash...but I also think between the two of them they do not add up to great offensive schemes and game planning. Neither get's the best out of our offensive talent</P>

Excuse me sir, but we stopped treating this as a real thread quite some time back. Please follow along and continue to **** all over GWAT. Thank you.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=5>G W A T</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=5>God What A Tool !!!!!</FONT></P>

GIANTfaninFL
03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Damn you guys are really killing GWAT.

But in all seriousness, the guy needs to learn how to spell above a second grade level because it is just painful to read his posts.

TheAussieGiant
03-13-2010, 02:40 AM

Excuse me sir, but we stopped treating this as a real thread quite some time back.* Please follow along and continue to **** all over GWAT.* Thank you.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=5>G W A T</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#800080 size=5>God What A Tool !!!!!</FONT></P>

First place right there. [Insert thumbs up] lol

Mod_N
03-13-2010, 02:53 AM
These personal attacks need to stop... EVERYONE.