PDA

View Full Version : Tynes better get it together

NYGJayPro81
01-09-2012, 08:50 AM
We had our most complete game yesterday, other than that short missed FG by Tynes...i'm not sure if it was the snap, the hold, or just a bad kick but he misses short FG's too often, and it very well may come back to bite us in the future

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I would rather have Tynes get a miss yesterday, than next week in Green Bay when we need him to win the game with a last minute or overtime FG.

ryan12
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM
i get nerous everytime he lines up for a field goal.

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 09:36 AM
i get nerous everytime he lines up for a field goal.</P>

Tynes will be fine, like his kick offs this year too.</P>

NYGJayPro81
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM
i get nerous everytime he lines up for a field goal.</P>

Tynes will be fine, like his kick offs this year too.</P>

LOL...u like his kickoffs because they moved all kickoffs up 5 yards

krygny
01-09-2012, 10:41 AM
The Giants have never lost a game because of Lawrence Tynes.

CantBlameShockeyNow
01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
He's never had a powerful leg...doubt he will get repeated attempts to beat GB again...

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM
It was one game, all season everyone was licking their chops over him because how good he was kicking....

I'd rather him make the mistake yesterday, he probably got caught up in the moment or something happened

NYGFaninILL
01-09-2012, 11:07 AM
It was one game, all season everyone was licking their chops over him because how good he was kicking....

I'd rather him make the mistake yesterday, he probably got caught up in the moment or something happened

+1

He's only missed 5 FG all year, and 2 of them were blocked

burier
01-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Tynes has always been garbage.

The snap was bad on that kick yesterday but from that distance if he's able to kick it a pro should put it through.

He's only on the team because of 07 and its annoying. He could be easily upgraded.

Easy-Duz-It
01-09-2012, 11:48 AM
well lets hope the game next week doesn't come down to another overtime field goal by tynes.

don't forget, roger goodell and the other nfl geniuses changed the playoff ot rules this year. imagine if we went to ot and tynes kicks a field goal that would any other time win the game....but green bay gets the ball back and rodgers wins it with a td pass. that would be a nightmare.

how is it a good idea to change the rules of the game for playoffs? makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

NYGJayPro81
01-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Tynes has always been garbage.

The snap was bad on that kick yesterday but from that distance if he's able to kick it a pro should put it through.

He's only on the team because of 07 and its annoying. He could be easily upgraded.

+1
And even though he made the game winner, he was terrible in the NFC Championship game.