PDA

View Full Version : We May Not Have.....

Morehead State
01-09-2012, 08:54 AM
....the best RB's in the league. But there isn't another team in football that has two RB's who run with more attitude thatn BJ and Bradshaw.</P>

Thats friggin Giants football.</P>

</P>

And all you BJ haters can kiss my.....(well you know)</P>

Sundown
01-09-2012, 09:10 AM
I have a love hate relationship w/Jacobs, KG and Fewell

buddy33
01-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Absolutely. When Jacobs is on he is feared and in my opinion he makes the entire team better. They feed off his punishing style.

I remember seeing something where the OL's said that when they beat Green Bay in the playoffs the 1st play of the game got them fired up. It was a short gain by Jacobs but he trucked a defensive player and it sparked the team.

yatitle
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
....the best RB's in the league. But there isn't another team in football that has two RB's who run with more attitude thatn BJ and Bradshaw.</p>

Thats friggin Giants football.</p>

</p>

And all you BJ haters can kiss my.....(well you know)</p>

Hey MS, gotta admit Eli had a very "Simms" like playoff performance yesterday. With exception of the safety, he never put the ball in harms way.

BigBlue1971
01-09-2012, 09:25 AM
AB and BJ compliment each other very well!</P>

both could have big games and carry us to the next three victories.</P>

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
there are certain players the entire team feeds off of and certainly when Jacobs and Bradshaw run with 'tude as MState said, it energizes the team

mfraykor
01-09-2012, 09:38 AM
I have a love hate relationship w/Jacobs, KG and Fewell

YEP>>> exactly my feelings too

Morehead State
01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
I have a love hate relationship w/Jacobs, KG and Fewell YEP&gt;&gt;&gt; exactly my feelings too</P>

I have said the same thing all year to those guys who are constantly down on Jacobs. He is who he is. He needs a crease. He needs some movement in the O line given his abilities. But when he gets it he can be tremendously effective. He can run through, or even outrun defenders. But he does need some help from the O line. It takes time given his leg length and general height, to get a head of steam. But when he does, he's awesome.</P>

We saw yesterday what makes him special.</P>

gumby742
01-09-2012, 10:04 AM
I have a love hate relationship w/Jacobs, KG and Fewell YEP&gt;&gt;&gt; exactly my feelings too</P>

I have said the same thing all year to those guys who are constantly down on Jacobs. He is who he is. He needs a crease. He needs some movement in the O line given his abilities. But when he gets it he can be tremendously effective. He can run through, or even outrun defenders. But he does need some help from the O line. It takes time given his leg length and general height, to get a head of steam. But when he does, he's awesome.</P>

We saw yesterday what makes him special.</P>

</P>

When an oline isn't opening holes, it won't matter who you have back there. Unless, you have a Barry Sanders.</P>

poppa smurph
01-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I really hope that Jacobs and the Giants figure out a way to keep him on the team.</P>

His passion would surley be missed.</P>

nhpgiantsfan
01-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I really believe with Jacobs, it's all mental. I feel like when he is running pissed off, or fired up, he is much more successful. He needs to find a reason to get mad!

rebelfan1966
01-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Early in the year, I was hard on Brandon..... I must say, he has redeemed himself in my eyes.... he is flat out balling now.

lawl
01-09-2012, 11:12 AM
It's just so very hard to justify paying a guy 3mill a year when he touches the ball less than 10 times a game

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Absolutely. When Jacobs is on he is feared and in my opinion he makes the entire team better. They feed off his punishing style.

I remember seeing something where the OL's said that when they beat Green Bay in the playoffs the 1st play of the game got them fired up. It was a short gain by Jacobs but he trucked a defensive player and it sparked the team.

He knocked Woodson on his ***.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft61C5F8DtI

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:18 AM
2 RBs I would hate to tackle.

These guys can stiff arm and pound the rock in when they want so easily. I think the falcons desperately wanted to add a 12th man in there on Jacob running plays

Drez
01-09-2012, 11:18 AM
And all you BJ haters can kiss my.....(well you know)</P>

</P>

Grits?</P>

And boy does that sentence look dirty now that I've edited out the rest of the post, lmao (yes, I have a puerile sense of humor).</P>

bigblue58
01-09-2012, 11:26 AM
....the best RB's in the league.* But there isn't another team in football that has two RB's who run with more attitude thatn BJ and Bradshaw.</p>

*</p>

Hey MS, gotta admit Eli had a very "Simms" like playoff performance yesterday.* With exception of the safety, he never put the ball in harms way.*

Can't blame Eli on that play, what with the lousy protection he was getting in the first qtr. He was pinned with nowhere to run and nobody to throw it to.
Even if he hadn't been in the endzone, it was going to be, at best, an intentional grounding and loss of down anyway! He dropped back turned and the Falcons were in his grill with no time for him to heave it out of bounds.

lawl
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
....the best RB's in the league.* But there isn't another team in football that has two RB's who run with more attitude thatn BJ and Bradshaw.</p>

*</p>

Hey MS, gotta admit Eli had a very "Simms" like playoff performance yesterday.* With exception of the safety, he never put the ball in harms way.*

Can't blame Eli on that play, what with the lousy protection he was getting in the first qtr. He was pinned with nowhere to run and nobody to throw it to.
Even if he hadn't been in the endzone, it was going to be, at best, an intentional grounding and loss of down anyway! He dropped back turned and the Falcons were in his grill with no time for him to heave it out of bounds.

Eli could have taken one step up into the pocket and he would have had all day on that play to throw the ball, but instead he ran into the sack/safety. The same exact thing happened on thatnear fumble when Abraham sacked him earlier in the game. If he took just one step forward he would have been perfectly fine.

AntB
01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Jacobs has been very much improved; besides, who needs a punch in the mouth. If Jacobs is on it's Giants Football; if not, it's not. The O-Line has been openning up a little crease at least lately too and that helps a little bit too.