PDA

View Full Version : So if we get hammered next weekend...

trenken311
01-09-2012, 10:41 AM
... most Giants fans would still look at this season as a success, right?

I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all.

I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
while celebrating another win agianst GB it will all be worth it on Monday Morning to hear all the pros share the crow dinner again.

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Amen!

jaygoon
01-09-2012, 11:22 AM
I wouldnt be too upset, though I am really excited to see if the Gmen can keep it up. I think we have a legitimate shot to beat the Packers.

Even if we lose, the Giants have exceeded my expectations so far this year.

They have overcome so much adversity so far this season, with the injuries and strength of schedule, and to still be in it is beyond me.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I'll see it as a success and as a barometer as to what holes need to be filled / strengthened. </P>

GB is a better team, of course, but there is no reason why we should get blown out. Not saying that it can't happen, but it shouldn't happen. </P>

We have a decent shot to win this game.</P>

ebick
01-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I don't think they will get blown out but I realize that it is entirely possible that our season may be over next Sunday night. While it would sting for a bit, I would view making the play-offs and getting a play-off win as a success and order my NFC East Division Champs T.

stormin normand
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
I probably will get hammered next week watchin us "cut the cheese in GB"

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
We have a shot to beat the Pack.

If we don't, I won't be too upset, and I'll look forward discussing with my fellow giant fans on here what changes need to be made in the off-season

JacksGiant76
01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
The season has been a huge success already and if we lose next week, that doesn't change my mind at all. Been a fun season and I'm happy to see that we've rebounded after the losses in the middle of the season and all the injuries we've endured.

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 11:35 AM
If we lose the game next week,but give it an all out effort, I would think it is successful. But if we get hammered and give up and dont even show up, it would be a sour ending to an up and down season.

RonJon
01-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't guarrantee victory but I guarrantee we will not be blown out. Its gonna be a very close game one way or the other.

Drez
01-09-2012, 11:57 AM
If we lose the game next week,but give it an all out effort, I would think it is successful. But if we get hammered and give up and dont even show up, it would be a sour ending to an up and down season.</P>

That about sums it up. If we lose, I just want to see effort (even if we get blown out). </P>

That being said, I think we have a fair shot of beating the Pack. We already know that our offense can score with GB, but our defense picked the best time to turn things around. If we can get another great performance from them on Sunday, things will be looking good.</P>

bigblue58
01-09-2012, 12:17 PM

I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all.

I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.

You obviously didn't see the Giants play them in the regular season! No reason to think the Giants are going to get rolled on this time, because we know we can put up points against GB........ only difference this time around, is that we're bringing with us a HEALTHY D playing lights out!!

trenken311
01-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Nice to see some good attitudes in here, this way if we lose we wont see everyone calling for half the team to get traded or fired.

It doesnt matter how the Giants played GB weeks ago, I dont think anyone could be all that surprised if it was 21-0 at the end of the first quarter. GB does that to really good teams.

I would think it will be close, and of course the possibility is there that we can win, but if it doesnt happen I really dont think anyone should get down on this team too hard, even if we are just destroyed by Rodgers. This season was already a success.

stormblue
01-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Nice to see some good attitudes in here, this way if we lose we wont see everyone calling for half the team to get traded or fired.

It doesnt matter how the Giants played GB weeks ago, I dont think anyone could be all that surprised if it was 21-0 at the end of the first quarter. GB does that to really good teams.

I would think it will be close, and of course the possibility is there that we can win, but if it doesnt happen I really dont think anyone should get down on this team too hard, even if we are just destroyed by Rodgers. This season was already a success.

i will be angry and depressed , just like every year we don't go all the way.

and at some time during the week i will take down all the Giants shrine and memorabelia and various other nyg voodoo trinkets and such that i have piled in the living room and wrapped around the big-sreen and pack them back in the closet in the mancave/recording studio where the stuff hides in boxes during the off season.
i betcha i have more nyg sh!t than my wife has christmas stuff.

i'm still a little confused on the Santa thing
but for sure i bELIeve in Eli.

scf424
01-09-2012, 02:37 PM
We've overachieved but at the same time underachieved.

Like most have said, I don't think winning a playoff game and then losing competitively to the Packers would be a failure at all. Granted, it's not a total success, but it's more than what most of us expected.

Only 1 team can win the Super Bowl, and the fact that a lot of people wrote us off several times in the preseason, through the course of the regular season, and even before last week, but we're still fighting, shows that this team isn't a failure.

But it will definitely leave a bitter taste in everyone's mouth.

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 02:37 PM
With all the injuries we had this season, from the begining of the year before game 1, I said we would go 8-8 at best. I was 1 game off due to our strong finish. I didnt however think we would win the division. So it has been better then I anticipated. And we won a playoff game, now we are playing with house money. Obviously I will be crushed if we get knocked out, but a few days later I will be ok with it. We can still knock on Cowboys and Eagles fans.

Challenger
01-09-2012, 03:02 PM
It's interesting.

You go to ESPN message boards and all the "Giants fans" do is call you dirty names and question your mother's heritage. I guess you have to go to the team fan-site to "talk football" with anybody.

We all saw the Giants - Falcons game yesterday. NOBODY is taking this game lightly at all.

We ALL said the team we LEAST wanted to see in the playoffs is the New York Giants.

And so here we are; at the doorstep of NFL history.

Let's hope it's one for the all-time NFL great playoff game films.

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM
It's interesting.

You go to ESPN message boards and all the "Giants fans" do is call you dirty names and question your mother's heritage. I guess you have to go to the team fan-site to "talk football" with anybody.

We all saw the Giants - Falcons game yesterday. NOBODY is taking this game lightly at all.

We ALL said the team we LEAST wanted to see in the playoffs is the New York Giants.

</P>

GMEN took your best shot last time and our defense was struggling and Eli kept pace and even had them in postion for the win with 56 seconds to go.</P>

This time I'd expect better from both defenses and wouldn't be surprised to see both teams struggle to break 20 points.</P>

Might come down to who has the ball last again.</P>

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM
It's interesting.

</P>

GMEN took your best shot last time and our defense was struggling and Eli kept pace and even had them in postion for the win with 56 seconds to go.</P>

This time I'd expect better from both defenses and wouldn't be surprised to see both teams struggle to break 20 points.</P>

Might come down to who has the ball last again.</P>

Challenger
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM
This is true.

I might modestly suggest that the Packers were playing without AJ Hawk and Desmond Bishop.

AJ Hawk, while not being a great player (compared to some MLBs) is still the defensive play-caller.

Desmond Bishop is a sound and steady tackler.

The Giants running game concerns me deeply.

stormblue
01-09-2012, 03:23 PM
It's interesting.

yes sir, mr. Challenger sir !
this is definitely not those 4-letter low rent forums.
these are high class forums up in here. we are supposed to represent BigBlue in a mature and professional manner.
so please , let me be the first one to extend to you a hardy welcome to our forums and wish you and all you GB fans and friends good luck in the upcoming showdown the new york giants.

and so sorry to hear about your momma and her heritage issues......

Challenger
01-09-2012, 03:30 PM

ROFLMAO

I'M TELLIN' MY MA!!!!

swordfish
01-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Losing is NOT and option.

stormblue
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM

ROFLMAO

I'M TELLIN' MY MA!!!!

ha-ha , couldn't resist it.
its all good around here.
glad to see an opponent with a sense of humor !!

pezman1963
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Let not forget Ballard knee was inbounds....... the score should have been 39-35 with 58 secs left...... The Giants should have won that game.

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 04:55 PM
well there is only one goal to any season and that is to win the Super Bowl

and these opportunities don't come around every year

a great point is that neither the Giants or the Pats had won a playoff game since the 2007 Super Bowl ... 2 good teams, not even a playoff win

if we lose it is a missed opportunity and nobody should be smiling, but having said that ... you would still be fairly optimistic going into next season that you could put yourself in a position to have another opportunity

JMFP2
01-09-2012, 04:58 PM

I want to see the Giants go up there and hit the Packers with their best shot.

If they play with the same intensity they've shown over the past 3 weeks, let the best team win.

If that happens, I'll be optimistic for next year, considering how many key players missed the entire season.

Mr Excitement
01-09-2012, 05:22 PM
I didnt expect to be in the playoffs this year...so to me it was a success considering all of the injuries...

FBomb
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM
It's interesting.

</P>

Great post.</P>

The ESPN message board is like Boomer and Jim Rome mated and fathered and entire village. A few of them have posted here,,,,they don't last very long.</P>

I have to say, I had my doubts about this team going into the Falcon's game...but the defense is getting BETTER each week and our offense puts up points too! I am very confident that this will be a game that comes down to the end.........That being said, if it was at Metlife I would bet on a Giantswin.</P>

It's in your house and you guys are not about to let us walk all over you.</P>

The nights will be restless for the rest of the week. Good luck to you.</P>

</P>

</P>

CDN_G-FAN
01-09-2012, 06:06 PM
This is true.

I might modestly suggest that the Packers were playing without AJ Hawk and Desmond Bishop.

AJ Hawk, while not being a great player (compared to some MLBs) is still the defensive play-caller.

</P>

has your defense played night and day with or without hawk? he's certainly going to contribute being on the field but was there a huge difference in defensive performance with him out there? i'd say probably not.</P>

For us Giants fans, i think we're getting a little too excited about what our defense has done to Tony Romo and Matt Ryan and somehow equating it to what we're capable of against AR.</P>

Rodgers is the best QB in football right now, and the only thing i take from our last 2 games is that our run defense is better than it was earlier in the year and our pass rush is improving with a healthier d-line.</P>

but i'm still not sold that our newly found competence on defense translates directly to playing the pack again.</P>

strange enough, i'm happy this game is at Lambeau. we've put in better performances on the road this year.....and others [:D]</P>

sc_markt
01-09-2012, 06:18 PM

If we get hammered in GB or not, I would still want Spags back. When he was here, I noticed in a number of games that he made adjustments to the D so that they played better in the second half. I'm also still not sold on Fewell. However, the D has been definitely playing better lately and if this continues, then I might change my view on getting a new DC.

yatitle
01-09-2012, 06:21 PM
This is true.

</p>

has your defense played night and day with or without hawk? he's certainly going to contribute being on the field but was there a huge difference in defensive performance with him out there? i'd say probably not.</p>

For us Giants fans, i think we're getting a little too excited about what our defense has done to Tony Romo and Matt Ryan and somehow equating it to what we're capable of against AR.</p>

Rodgers is the best QB in football right now, and the only thing i take from our last 2 games is that our run defense is better than it was earlier in the year and our pass rush is improving with a healthier d-line.</p>

but i'm still not sold that our newly found competence on defense translates directly to playing the pack again.</p>

strange enough, i'm happy this game is at Lambeau. we've put in better performances on the road this year.....and others [:D]</p>
My confidence in the "D" this week comes from I think they can play much better than they did in the week 13 game. They put pressure on Rodgers in that game but lapses in the secondary in the end killed them. Rodgers is unbelievable but given the expected conditions if the Giants can totally take away the run (far from impossible) I like their chances.

Eli TO Shockey
01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
if we get blown out. I would not be happy. Blowouts happen to teams who are unprepared and unmotivated. We should be neither of those two.

If we leave it all on the field. I will be satisfied. win or loss

swordfish
01-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Has anyone seen Rogers throw a ball in 17 degree weather "forecast for Sunday night in Wisconsin", heck the guy looks cold wearing his wool cap in 50 degree weather, another question will be, can his offensive line hold up the whole game from our front 4, and the same question will hold for their defense, can they hold down Brandon who is running like an animal same for Bradshaw, and Eli was not touched in the last game, what makes everyone think they will be able to put pressure on us this game, heck we gave them all they could handle back when we could not run the ball and our defense was putrid. I am telling you all something, GB is not looking forward of playing us this coming Sunday, not the way we have been peaking with this defense and running game, it's not like GB has a stout defense, they have given up a crap load of points.
I am not in the least concerned, this Giants team is playing lights out and peaking just at the right time, even with the zebras trying to derail us, it is not working, I have a feeling the Pack will try to score on us early and often, and stay away from the run, hoping to put points on the board so to make us a one dimensional "passing" team, only chance they have is to keep us off the field and keep their offense on the field, the problem with this is their QB will not make it through the game, I just have a good feeling our defense will lay down the smack on them and all that GB jock kissing media. Once we pound them to submission and take a nice lead, it's lights out Rogers and GB, I believe.

miked1958
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I wouldnt be too upset, though I am really excited to see if the Gmen can keep it up. I think we have a legitimate shot to beat the Packers.

Even if we lose, the Giants have exceeded my expectations so far this year.

They have overcome so much adversity so far this season, with the injuries and strength of schedule, and to still be in it is beyond me.
I would have to say for us to be sitting one game away from a shot to go to NFC Title game is just unbelievable considering all the turmoil this team has gone through thisyear.

This seasonis considered a Win already and IMO anything more after this is icing on the cake. We are using house money now so if we lose it's okay

Penguin101
01-09-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm a betting man and I drooled upon the sight of +334 on the Giants ML. I really do feel we have a good chance of winning at Lambo, of course we're the underdog though.

As our D has played for the last 3 games I would rank it top 4 in the league. I'm hoping for rough weather, really rough...

PIERCEnumber58rules
01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
I'll still be happy with our season. I'm just glad to see us win the East and a playoff game against a good Falcons team. Needless to say, I hope we win, and I think everything is set up just right for us to upset the Pack. This team showed me they do in fact give a crap about winning, and really pulled it together at the end. I'm proud of the guys.

Penguin101
01-09-2012, 07:02 PM
If we lose in anything but a heroic showdown I'd be bummed. I will be satisfied when we are in the SB. I know that is high expectations, but as the team have played last 3 games I see it happening. I really hope 49ers manage to beat the Saints somehow. We don't want to be facing Saints again, I don't see that going well.

palekaka21
01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
i think we fail if we do not beat the greenbay packers

swordfish
01-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Every one has to understand, this team fears no one, never had, never will, as of right now they are playing great on both sides of the ball, especially the defense, that defensive energy feeds off on the entire team, and it shows, from offense to special teams, GB will be in for a long day, because this team will be going after them all day long, once we shut down their run, which we will, it will be a long day for Rogers and company. GB is just another team in our way to where we want to go.

RoanokeFan
01-09-2012, 08:27 PM
I don't see us getting "hammered." That's not to say I am overly confident about a win. Still, we have improved significantly over the last three weeks. Parts of the puzzle that we didn't have, we now have.

Players who were injured are healthy and contributing. Players who were getting by without practicing are now practicing and playing well. The weekly injury report has all but disappeared.

We all got towels at the game on Sunday that read ALL IN! Selected players were telling us they were all in on the JUMBOTRONS. It was like an advertisement it was, for me, so0mething to believe in, something to rally around, and the fans responded in a way I've never witnessed in 30 years as a season ticket holder.

There is something in the air around this team that wasn't there 5 weeks ago. Players are supporting each other publicly, good naturedly ribbing each other (Snee on Eli's athleticism), and clearly, consistently playing better than they have in games 1 - 13 or 14.

I, for one, am proud of their efforts and the results since the game with the jets. They ARE a TEAM and if they continue to play as they did yesterday, they can get to the Super Bowl.

It's one game at a time, and the next game with Green Bay is we we're owed. Once we were cheated out of a few weeks ago, IMO.

Win, lose, or draw, these are the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I drove back to Virginia today and listened to SIRIUS most of the way. They played clips from various games and one really hit home with me. It was Carl Banks who was absolutely euphoric, even childlike, in his praise of the newly minted defense that took the game into it's hands and hearts and held the Falcons to ZERO offensive points.

That reaction of Carl's convinced me we are going to be a force as long as we're in the hunt.

nycsportzfan
01-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I would of been first in line on the "coughlin to be fired" bandwagon had we not made the Playoffs as 3DEC collapses in a row is quite simply unaceptable. But we did make the playoffs and got a WIN in the playoffs so i for sure as i all ready said will not be asking for Coughlins head and it won't be that surprising if ELI dosen't play extremely well next week because at times he does have a Dud game here and there and i never thought he was ELITE anyways but a very solid nfl qb so i won't be saying anything that i all ready don't think now

killerblue8787
01-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I don't see us getting "hammered."** That's not to say I am overly confident about a win.* Still, we have improved significantly over the last three weeks.* Parts of the puzzle* that we didn't have, we now have.*

Players who were injured are healthy and contributing.* Players who were getting by without practicing are now practicing and playing well.* The weekly injury report has all but disappeared.*

We all got towels at the game on Sunday that read ALL IN!* Selected players were telling us they were all in on the JUMBOTRONS.* It was like an advertisement it was, for me, so0mething to believe in, something to rally around, and the fans responded in a way I've never witnessed in 30 years as a season ticket holder.

There is something in the air around this team that wasn't there 5 weeks ago.* Players are supporting each other publicly, good naturedly ribbing each other (Snee on Eli's athleticism), and clearly, consistently playing better than they have in games 1 - 13 or 14.*

I, for one, am proud of their efforts and the results since the game with the jets.* They ARE a TEAM and if they continue to play as they did yesterday, they can get to the Super Bowl.*

It's one game at a time, and the next game with Green Bay is we we're owed.* Once we were cheated out of a few weeks ago, IMO.

Win, lose, or draw, these are the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.* I drove back to Virginia today and listened to SIRIUS most of the way.* They played clips from various games and one really hit home with me.* It was Carl Banks who was absolutely euphoric, even childlike, in his praise of the newly minted defense that took the game into it's hands and hearts and held the Falcons to ZERO offensive points.

That reaction of Carl's convinced me we are going to be a force as long as we're in the hunt. *

I agree whole heartly with this, win or lose this team has shown a lot of unity in and out of the locker room when we were worried about the selfishness of jacobs and osi, and rolle running his mouth early they all seem to put this aside to make a run. I feel confident that the NYG will be a force this week and going forward in 2012

jomo
01-09-2012, 08:37 PM
... most Giants fans would still look at this season as a success, right? I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all. I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.You probably consider yourself an optomist? ..............so if we get our brains beat in, get pummeled, give up 600 yards on the ground and 1,000 through the air does that mean.......(fill in the blank).</P>

Let's keep the focus on "what ifs"that relateto winning this week. Is that too much to ask people? We have an entire off season to deal with the bad "what ifs."</P>

Being positive and optomistic is an attractive quality. This would be an excellent week for everyone to try it on for size. Go Giants!!</P>

RoanokeFan
01-09-2012, 08:40 PM
... most Giants fans would still look at this season as a success, right? I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all. I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.You probably consider yourself an optomist? ..............so if we get our brains beat in, get pummeled, give up 600 yards on the ground and 1,000 through the air does that mean.......(fill in the blank).</p>

Let's keep the focus on "what ifs"that relateto winning this week. Is that too much to ask people? We have an entire off season to deal with the bad "what ifs."</p>

Being positive and optomistic is an attractive quality. This would be an excellent week for everyone to try it on for size. Go Giants!!</p>

What new "gear" will we have an opportunity to buy after we beat the Packers? NO cheese related items, me thinks. [;)]

byron
01-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I don't see us getting "hammered." That's not to say I am overly confident about a win. Still, we have improved significantly over the last three weeks. Parts of the puzzle that we didn't have, we now have.

Players who were injured are healthy and contributing. Players who were getting by without practicing are now practicing and playing well. The weekly injury report has all but disappeared.

We all got towels at the game on Sunday that read ALL IN! Selected players were telling us they were all in on the JUMBOTRONS. It was like an advertisement it was, for me, so0mething to believe in, something to rally around, and the fans responded in a way I've never witnessed in 30 years as a season ticket holder.

There is something in the air around this team that wasn't there 5 weeks ago. Players are supporting each other publicly, good naturedly ribbing each other (Snee on Eli's athleticism), and clearly, consistently playing better than they have in games 1 - 13 or 14.

I, for one, am proud of their efforts and the results since the game with the jets. They ARE a TEAM and if they continue to play as they did yesterday, they can get to the Super Bowl.

It's one game at a time, and the next game with Green Bay is we we're owed. Once we were cheated out of a few weeks ago, IMO.

Win, lose, or draw, these are the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. I drove back to Virginia today and listened to SIRIUS most of the way. They played clips from various games and one really hit home with me. It was Carl Banks who was absolutely euphoric, even childlike, in his praise of the newly minted defense that took the game into it's hands and hearts and held the Falcons to ZERO offensive points.

That reaction of Carl's convinced me we are going to be a force as long as we're in the hunt.
I'm with you RFI feel as you do that theyhave come together and they are not just saying all in they are all in ! next week can't here soon enought !

RoanokeFan
01-09-2012, 09:12 PM

I'm with you RFI feel as you do that theyhave come together and they are not just saying all in they are all in ! next week can't here soon enought !

[B]

jomo
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
... most Giants fans would still look at this season as a success, right? I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all. I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.You probably consider yourself an optomist? ..............so if we get our brains beat in, get pummeled, give up 600 yards on the ground and 1,000 through the air does that mean.......(fill in the blank).</P>

Let's keep the focus on "what ifs"that relateto winning this week. Is that too much to ask people? We have an entire off season to deal with the bad "what ifs."</P>

Being positive and optomistic is an attractive quality. This would be an excellent week for everyone to try it on for size. Go Giants!!</P>

What new "gear" will we have an opportunity to buy after we beat the Packers? NO cheese related items, me thinks. [;)]
That's what I'm talkin' about RF! Go Giants!!

RoanokeFan
01-10-2012, 11:10 AM
... most Giants fans would still look at this season as a success, right? I certainly would. If they get absolutely murdered in this game, I wouldnt have anything to say about Coughlin getting fired, or really anyone at all. I think that everyone should be back next year. But knowing these boards, if Eli throws 3 INTs, or if we just get blasted by Rodgers, there will be tons of topics about getting rid of Eli, Coughlin, Fewell. It's inevitable here.You probably consider yourself an optomist? ..............so if we get our brains beat in, get pummeled, give up 600 yards on the ground and 1,000 through the air does that mean.......(fill in the blank).</p>

Let's keep the focus on "what ifs"that relateto winning this week. Is that too much to ask people? We have an entire off season to deal with the bad "what ifs."</p>

Being positive and optomistic is an attractive quality. This would be an excellent week for everyone to try it on for size. Go Giants!!</p>

[Y]

lttaylor56
01-10-2012, 11:31 AM

Let's keep the focus on "what ifs"*that relate*to winning this week. Is that too much to ask people? We have an entire off season to deal with the bad "what ifs."</p>

What new "gear" will we have an opportunity to buy after we beat the Packers?* NO cheese related items, me thinks.* [;)]

[Y]
Hell Yeah http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/kcochran777/3d_emoticon_thumbUp.gif