PDA

View Full Version : This is one guy I don't want to play in the SB

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Tim Tebow! [:D]

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 10:33 AM
I do, he's a horrible version of Mike Vick IMO.

Broncos defense is amazing though, I want to trade up for Von Miller

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:40 AM
I do, he's a horrible version of Mike Vick IMO. Broncos defense is amazing though, I want to trade up for Von Miller</P>

Every team that plays against him licks their chops, but they all go home loses! </P>

</P>

BTW -- Pittsburg "had" the #1 defense in the NFL. </P>

Providence
01-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I do, he's a horrible version of Mike Vick IMO. Broncos defense is amazing though, I want to trade up for Von Miller</P>

Every team that plays against him licks their lips, but they all go home loses! </P>

Except the three teams that ripped him up leading into the playoffs right?

I'd love to play Tebow. I think our defense would destroy him.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 10:45 AM

Every team that plays against him licks their lips, but they all go home loses! </P>

</P>

</P>

If we meet Tebow in the SB, I say that we make the Pope an honorable captain of the Giants for the game.</P>

ShockeyShow
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM
I really doubt that the broncos are going to be able to put up as many points as the Patriots

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:47 AM

</P>

</P>

If we meet Tebow in the SB, I say that we make the Pope an honorable caption of the Giants for the game.</P>

</P>

[:D]</P>

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I really doubt that the broncos are going to be able to put up as many points as the Patriots</P>

</P>

I didn't think the Giants would get this far! Things happen. [B]</P>

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
ha, if we are in the Super Bowl, i'm happy period ... whether it's Holy Tebow, pretty boy Tom or RUs very own Ray Rice

jhamburg

Every team that plays against him licks their chops, but they all go home loses! </P>

*</P>

He's won 8 games, Half the games Tebow has won have been in OT. It shows that he's clutch, but it also shows that he's lucky.

CDN_G-FAN

</P>

</P>

+1</P>

although, i'd rather play Tebow than Brees.</P>

jhamburg
01-09-2012, 10:50 AM
ha, if we are in the Super Bowl, i'm happy period ... whether it's Holy Tebow, pretty boy Tom or RUs very own Ray Rice

Yeah if we make it that far, past probably the Packers and Saints on the road, the hard part is over. We already beat NE in the super bowl and this year on their field. None of those other teams scare me.

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 10:53 AM

*</P>

LOL ok. If they don't get destroyed by the Patriots next weekend I'll talk "lipping chops"

I'd lick chops if I was playing "TEBOW" , I wouldn't be licking chops playing their defense though

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM
ha, if we are in the Super Bowl, i'm happy period ... whether it's Holy Tebow, pretty boy Tom or RUs very own Ray Rice Yeah if we make it that far, past probably the Packers and Saints on the road, the hard part is over. We already beat NE in the super bowl and this year on their field. None of those other teams scare me.</P>

Great QB's, but defense wins games at this stage of the game!</P>

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 10:58 AM

</P>

LOL ok. If they don't get destroyed by the Patriots next weekend I'll talk "lipping chops" I'd lick chops if I was playing "TEBOW" , I wouldn't be licking chops playing their defense though</P>

They most likely will not get that far. [li] Yikes,[:O] did you see that lighting strike! [:#]</P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:00 AM

*</P>

LOL ok. If they don't get destroyed by the Patriots next weekend I'll talk "lipping chops" I'd lick chops if I was playing "TEBOW" , I wouldn't be licking chops playing their defense though</P>

They most likely will not get that far.* [li]* Yikes,**[:O] did you see that lighting strike!* [:#]</P>

Lol, your a comedian

CTLadyBlue
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
ha, if we are in the Super Bowl, i'm happy period ... whether it's Holy Tebow, pretty boy Tom or RUs very own Ray Rice Yeah if we make it that far, past probably the Packers and Saints on the road, the hard part is over. We already beat NE in the super bowl and this year on their field. None of those other teams scare me.</P>

So what was the Steeler's #1 defense's excuse?

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:04 AM

So what was the Steeler's #1 defense's excuse?

They looked horrible? They had a bad game.

They play 10 times, I believe Pitt wins 90% of the time

bigjeep
01-09-2012, 11:10 AM

So what was the Steeler's #1 defense's excuse? They looked horrible? They had a bad game. They play 10 times, I believe Pitt wins 90% of the time</P>

Remember when the Red Sea parted? </P>

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:12 AM

So what was the Steeler's #1 defense's excuse? They looked horrible? They had a bad game. They play 10 times, I believe Pitt wins 90% of the time</P>

Remember when the Red Sea parted?* </P>

Yes, did Tebow do that?

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 11:18 AM

*</P>

</P>

If we meet Tebow in the SB, I say that we make the Pope an honorable captain of the Giants for the game.</P>Nice!!!