PDA

View Full Version : Hope Jeff Tripplette Isn't Refereeing Next Week

RonJon
01-09-2012, 11:30 AM
He and his crew gave the Packers every call the first game

KezZone
01-09-2012, 01:23 PM
One of the worst officiating crews in football.

jomo
01-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Does anyone know the count on offensive line holding calls for the game?

In the stadium, it seemed like 5 against us and zero in favor of us.

I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance.

giantsforce
01-09-2012, 01:37 PM

I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance.JPP was getting held constantly and he did not get one call. I am sorry but either the NFL referees are incompetent or there is something going on. Either way, Mara needs to get that idiot ***** Goodell in a corner and have a one on one talk about this. No wonder why the NFL does not want the coaches and players talking about officiating. However, if you notice even the idiot talking heads do not talk about it either when it comes to the Giants. All I know is that the press went after Ed Hoculi, who admitted that he made a mistake, with extreme vengeance, but when it comes to the Giants, we get not a peep.

TrueBlue@NYC
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know the count on offensive line holding calls for the game? In the stadium, it seemed like 5 against us and zero in favor of us. I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance.JPP was getting held constantly and he did not get one call. I am sorry but either the NFL referees are incompetent or there is something going on. Either way, Mara needs to get that idiot ***** Goodell in a corner and have a one on one talk about this. No wonder why the NFL does not want the coaches and players talking about officiating. However, if you notice even the idiot talking heads do not talk about it either when it comes to the Giants. All I know is that the press went after Ed Hoculi, who admitted that he made a mistake, with extreme vengeance, but when it comes to the Giants, we get not a peep.</P>

Check out todays' Clark Judge article on CBS Sports. He specifically points out how bad the officiating was yesterday. </P>

giantsforce
01-09-2012, 01:50 PM

I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance. Here is the crew that officiated our game
Atlanta at NY Giants – Carl Cheffers (with Triplette’s HL and Coleman’s FJ)
Now I understand why they were so bad. (tripplette's HL?) Here is the source
http://www.football-refs.com/nfl-referees-by-season/2011-crews/playoffssuper-bowl/

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know the count on offensive line holding calls for the game? In the stadium, it seemed like 5 against us and zero in favor of us. I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance.JPP was getting held constantly and he did not get one call. I am sorry but either the NFL referees are incompetent or there is something going on. Either way, Mara needs to get that idiot ***** Goodell in a corner and have a one on one talk about this. No wonder why the NFL does not want the coaches and players talking about officiating. However, if you notice even the idiot talking heads do not talk about it either when it comes to the Giants. All I know is that the press went after Ed Hoculi, who admitted that he made a mistake, with extreme vengeance, but when it comes to the Giants, we get not a peep.</P>

Check out todays' Clark Judge article on CBS Sports. He specifically points out how bad the officiating was yesterday. </P>link??

JMFP2
01-09-2012, 05:01 PM

I choose this word carefully, but he and his crew should be ASHAMED of that performance.JPP was getting held constantly and he did not get one call. I am sorry but either the NFL referees are incompetent or there is something going on. Either way, Mara needs to get that idiot ***** Goodell in a corner and have a one on one talk about this. No wonder why the NFL does not want the coaches and players talking about officiating. However, if you notice even the idiot talking heads do not talk about it either when it comes to the Giants. All I know is that the press went after Ed Hoculi, who admitted that he made a mistake, with extreme vengeance, but when it comes to the Giants, we get not a peep.

Refs just need to let both defenses ****ing play next week.

EmpireStateG
01-09-2012, 05:18 PM

Check out todays' Clark Judge article on CBS Sports. He specifically points out how bad the officiating was yesterday. </P>link??

Here:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16789099/wildcard-judgements-another-disappointing-finish-for-smith-ryan-falcons