PDA

View Full Version : arent u guys sick of jets i dont went most of u went for jets.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:05 PM
cause jets coulda kept our old stadium or something but they still want to share with us i think they share with us cause there to cheap to pay they did this on purpuse cause they are to poor to get the and they take it out on us and they get to make the stadium we should get to make it every time because cause we were there first then they just go to our stadium and execpt it to be theres. i started to hate the jets since rex came here he likes to brag and everything i liked mangini better he said u cant play around he right!!!!! u fire him because he doesnt let u play around with football he wants to win thats why!

Pop it Ahmad
03-15-2010, 03:11 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2qcimps.jpg

Armstead#98
03-15-2010, 03:11 PM
They're a Joke... the nerve of the Jets trying to open up the new Giants Stadium. They open on the road every season I don't see the need to change that
That is the thanks we get for letting them play in our Stadium all these years

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
wow we let them!!!!!!!! i wish we were able to kick them out if they are causeing us trouble thats what id do

TuckYou
03-15-2010, 03:14 PM
They're a Joke... the nerve of the Jets trying to open up the new Giants Stadium. They open on the road every season I don't see the need to change that
-------------------</P>

Actually, its the Giants fault for letting the Jets come back in to our place and make it their home. Jets have the right to open their stadium too, its not GIANTS STADIUM anymore... </P>

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:17 PM
wow the old coach or whoever let them come here i hate them.even if it was my fav player i would hate them now.

Thiergow
03-15-2010, 03:19 PM
The Jets AND the Giants wanted to share a stadium because neither of them could afford a stadium alone.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:22 PM
pfft?? thiergow giants had their own stadium payed bye them selves so yes the giants afforded one. giants had their stadium before jets came.

Thiergow
03-15-2010, 03:30 PM
I meant this one, dude, the Giants couldn't afford it alone.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:31 PM
well why did the jets come when they had there old one the giants coulda kept this old stadium till they can afford.

Armstead#98
03-15-2010, 03:32 PM
-------------------</p>

Actually, its the Giants fault for letting the Jets come back in to our place and make it their home. Jets have the right to open their stadium too, its not GIANTS STADIUM anymore... </p>
What are you a closet Jets fans? Our headquarters/practice facility is right across the street of the new stadium while the Jets are way out in Florham somewhere... It will always be Giants Stadium

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
who told ya its always giants stadium or u just know? arm and add me as a friend armhead.

Thiergow
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
well why did the jets come when they had there old one the giants coulda kept this old stadium till they can afford.

I don't know why they left their stadium to share Giants Stadium but I really don't mind having 2 teams in one stadium.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:43 PM
jets are to poor thats why i bet poorest team in history

BJacobs27
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
mama ma ma mama said, alligators angry cuz they got all them teeth and no tooth brush.

GMENAGAIN
03-15-2010, 03:47 PM
cause jets coulda kept our old stadium or something but they still want to share with us i think they share with us cause there to cheap to pay they did this on purpuse cause they are to poor to get the and they take it out on us and they get to make the stadium we should get to make it every time because cause we were there first then they just go to our stadium and execpt it to be theres. i started to hate the jets since rex came here he likes to brag and everything i liked mangini better he said u cant play around he right!!!!! u fire him because he doesnt let u play around with football he wants to win thats why!
</P>

WTF????</P>

This guy is like GWAT on acid . . . . </P>

</P>

bigbluesd
03-15-2010, 03:48 PM

How old are you? Who cares who opens the stadium. You write like a 5 year old.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:50 PM
well dont blame me when i was on colts vs jets thread most went for jets wtf is this and so what bigblue they are tryign to take our home crowd away then giants wont play good.

BJacobs27
03-15-2010, 03:56 PM
well dont blame me when i was on colts vs jets thread most went for jets wtf is this and so what bigblue they are tryign to take our home crowd away then giants wont play good.
This IS true. They are trying to take our home crowd away, then the Giants will not play good.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 03:59 PM
see atleast jacobs atleast knows what i am trying to say.

Giantz4Life
03-15-2010, 04:04 PM

LMAO...

Yes, he's got your back 100% on this one.

No one knows what you're trying to say because well, for starters, your spelling and grammar is horrible and that's an understatement.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 04:09 PM
what u trying to say?

Giantz4Life
03-15-2010, 04:12 PM
what u trying to say?

That the average human skull is 1/4" thick but yours seems to be at least 2" maybe more.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 04:17 PM
bequite u like devils ur nasty devil fan means ur an devil

Tuckit91
03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
mama ma ma mama said, alligators angry cuz they got all them teeth and no tooth brush.</P>

</P>

LMAO...FOOSE BALLS FOR THE DEVIL!</P>

Morehead State
03-15-2010, 04:21 PM
</P>

Were you drunk when you wrote this?</P>

Petey Sneak
03-15-2010, 04:22 PM
The Jets AND the Giants wanted to share a stadium because neither of them could afford a stadium alone.

100% Wrong. But I forgive you.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 04:28 PM
no ur probally drunk cause i aint even old enough.

Crazy 88
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I sure hope TC is just joking, he has to be right? No one that ____ can navigate a computer.

Smith&Nicks
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
The giants is one of the richest organizations in the league, being it was one of the founding organizations of the nfl. giants owned the rights of the last stadium, the jets were just paying their portion of the rent to play there, now that the giants go the contract to make another stadium and tear down the old one the jets had no where to play so the giants made them a bargaining agreement to be partners in the building development. the Jets could of kept the old stadium but would have the pay the giants full expenses for it, which they didn't feel like doing so they bellied up paid half for better accommodations

aaron ross31
03-15-2010, 04:35 PM
no ur probally drunk cause i aint even old enough.

Doesn't mean you cant drink

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 04:41 PM
wow its the giants fault whoever was in like 1960s who ripped it and whos lazy to pay i hate them like i said before and why do they let cowboy fans on here eagles fans...... and u know who they are cause they talk smack where the actual only fans that dont talk smack really.... and redskins a little.

hutch
03-15-2010, 05:51 PM
cause jets coulda kept our old stadium or something but they still want to share with us i think they share with us cause there to cheap to pay they did this on purpuse cause* they are to poor to get the* and they take it out on us and they get to make the stadium we should get to make it every time because cause we were there first then they just go to our stadium and execpt it to be theres. i started to hate the jets since rex came here he likes to brag and everything i liked mangini better he said u cant play around he right!!!!! u fire him because he doesnt let u play around with football he wants to win thats why!

http://i34.tinypic.com/67tyfm.jpg

RoanokeFan
03-15-2010, 05:53 PM

LMAO

RoanokeFan
03-15-2010, 05:54 PM
wow its the giants fault whoever was in like 1960s who ripped it and whos lazy to pay i hate them like i said before and why do they let cowboy fans on here eagles fans...... and u know who they are cause they talk smack where the actual only fans that dont talk smack really.... and redskins a little.

EXACTLY!!! [:S]

RoanokeFan
03-15-2010, 05:57 PM
wow the old coach or whoever let them come here i hate them.even if it was my fav player i would hate them now.

Is your Dad the air traffic controller who was suspended for letting his kids talk to pilots? Does he know you're on his computer now? [:P]

hutch
03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
wow its the giants fault whoever was in like 1960s who ripped it and whos lazy to pay i hate them like i said before* and why do they let cowboy fans on here eagles fans...... and u know who they are cause they talk smack where the actual only fans that dont talk smack really.... and redskins a little.

http://i41.tinypic.com/24vlcgn.jpg

WeCreatedDefenseChant
03-15-2010, 06:20 PM
"Actually, its the Giants fault for letting the Jets come back in to our place and make it their home. Jets have the right to open their stadium too, its not GIANTS STADIUM anymore... "</P>

</P>

Typical that TUCK YOU runs to the Jets defense!</P>

</P>

JETS SUCK</P>

Armstead#98
03-15-2010, 07:43 PM
"Actually, its the Giants fault for letting the Jets come back in to our place and make it their home. Jets have the right to open their stadium too, its not GIANTS STADIUM anymore... "</p>

</p>

Typical that TUCK YOU runs to the Jets defense!</p>

</p>

JETS SUCK</p>
Shouldn't be a surprise, The guy is a closet Jets Fan,

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:46 PM

<font size="5">ROTFLMMFAO hey pop it ahmad, this guy is hilarious i wonder how old he is lol</font>

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:48 PM

How old are you? Who cares who opens the stadium. You write like a 5 year old.

LMAO, ditto

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:49 PM

LMAO...

Yes, he's got your back 100% on this one.

No one knows what you're trying to say because well, for starters, your spelling and grammar is horrible and that's an understatement.

Absolutely petrifying and horrid lmao[:(]

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:51 PM

http://i34.tinypic.com/67tyfm.jpg

[Y]

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:53 PM

Is your Dad the air traffic controller who was suspended for letting his kids talk to pilots? Does he know you're on his computer now? [:P]

LMAO is this the son of the Air Balloon Guy???????????????

RoanokeFan
03-15-2010, 08:03 PM

LMAO is this the son of the Air Balloon Guy???????????????

I think we may have found the child left behind!!!!! [8-)]

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>I might have been angry about this Jets stuff when I was in kindergarten.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>They should have bulit the new stadium somewhere else.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Because it's right next to the old stadium, feeble minds can't grasp that BOTH teams paid for the stadium.</FONT></P>

GeoGoGo
03-15-2010, 11:34 PM

Please top making threads until you can create a coherent sentence.

GeoGoGo
03-15-2010, 11:34 PM

listenup
03-15-2010, 11:40 PM

[:^)]

Gmen808
03-16-2010, 12:12 AM
This thread is awe sum.

shotcalla39
03-16-2010, 11:52 AM
cause jets coulda kept our old stadium or something but they still want to share with us i think they share with us cause there to cheap to pay they did this on purpuse cause* they are to poor to get the* and they take it out on us and they get to make the stadium we should get to make it every time because cause we were there first then they just go to our stadium and execpt it to be theres. i started to hate the jets since rex came here he likes to brag and everything i liked mangini better he said u cant play around he right!!!!! u fire him because he doesnt let u play around with football he wants to win thats why!

LMAO I think I just got a lot more stupid after reading this post. Comedy gold