PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Ross

Mr Excitement
01-09-2012, 11:09 AM
I know he is not what we expected of him when we drafted him,but if he is out this week,its going to be a big blow...Im more confident with him than Prince out there.

RonJon
01-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 11:19 AM
yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.

Mark444
01-09-2012, 11:25 AM
If ross had a concussion hes not allowed to play this week right?

BigBlue wins
01-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Colliding with JPP is like bumping into Chuck Norris. You're guaranteed a concussion

G-Man67

he has to pass the test and if he has had a concussion in the past that works against him ... let me hit the google and see the exact deal

sg92
I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him

We'll that settles it for sure....

lttaylor56
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok him

We'll that settles it for sure....The nfl is very strict with the test. Rightfully so, for the safety of the player. I feel lucky that Ross will be back.

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 11:32 AM
I think he'll be OK. Coughlin mentioned at his press conference yesterday that he asked him how many fingers he held up and he got it right away so by Sunbday he should be ok Not so sure about DJ Ware though. This is his second concussion this season, so they will be very careful with him

yeah the concussion test for playoff games is a lot less involved

OsiStrahan#1combo
01-09-2012, 11:33 AM
yeah, when JPP and Ross collide, most of the time you know who's going to lose that one.

JPP knocked out two of our corners. Maybe they should try staying away from him no?

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 11:37 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/12/02/league-announces-stricter-concussion-guidelines/

some good news is that once it was determined he suffered a concussion, we were not allowed to play him ... he is required to go thru a pretty extensive exam/test

also, i have no recollection of Ross having a concussion in the past, at least not with the Giants, so that gives him much better odds, whereas, with Ware he probably won't be cleared to play

MikeIsaGiant
01-09-2012, 11:37 AM
We need Ross, I really don't trust Prince out there for a majority of the game

lavar2
01-09-2012, 01:58 PM
If Ross can't go any chance we shift Rolle down to the corner spot and let Grant and Kenny patrol the safety position? Rolle has played in the nickel all season so for those situations just shift him back inside and let Amukamara get a little bit of time. Right now, I trust him out there way more than Prince against Rodgers for the majority of the game.

burier
01-09-2012, 02:01 PM

He can play. He just needs to pass his congnitave exams

Carnage929
01-09-2012, 02:08 PM
We are lucky to have Ross, I know he takes a lot of heat on these boards. Prince looks F'ing lost out there. Even my wife was saying #20 doesn't look like he knows what he's doing. That's scary.

Next year he needs to take a big step forward. I believe he will.

lavar2
01-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Can't really blame the guy. He's a rookie with an injured foot who's had barely any time at all this season to practice. No mini camps, no training camp for him and he is playing one of the tougher positions to come in and adjust to. Next year we should really see what we have...good or bad.

giants63
01-09-2012, 02:13 PM
I love how everyone bashed Ross all season long on his play. Now that he may be hurt everyone's making him sound like the best corner in the league...lol. Overall though I hope he's healthy and can play

Itlan
01-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Justin Tuck - "Ross is playing."

Nuff said.