PDA

View Full Version : Go 49ers

TroyArcher
01-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Not a team I like but I iwll be rooting for them this week. If the Giants get by the Packers they do not want to go to New Orleans. The Saints O-line is allowed to hold when playing in the dome and it will negate our pass rush which will spell disaster.

Redeyejedi
01-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Not a team I like but I iwll be rooting for them this week.* If the Giants get by the Packers they do not want to go to New Orleans.* The Saints O-line is allowed to hold when playing in the dome and it will negate our pass rush which will spell disaster.*The way the Saints are allowed to hold is disgusting. Besides that I respect the way the 49ers play football. There a hard nosed physical team. I really want that style to win out against the finesse Saints

TrueBlue@NYC
01-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Not a team I like but I iwll be rooting for them this week. If the Giants get by the Packers they do not want to go to New Orleans. The Saints O-line is allowed to hold when playing in the dome and it will negate our pass rush which will spell disaster.</P>

Playing in NO has generally been a disaster for this team, so I'd very much would rather go into candlestick. </P>

And yes, the NO OL was basically given a lisence to kill by the refs against the DET DL. Especially on the interior, Nicks gets away with everything. Saw one play where he literally chop blocked Corey Williams from behind and it wasn't called. </P>

JacksGiant76
01-09-2012, 02:19 PM
I think the Saints are a product of their home dome and seem to play a lot differently outside of it. West coast trip, playing outside in the winter where it'll probably be pretty cold and windy and playing one of the top defenses in the league. I don't think the Saints pull this one out.

G-Man67
01-09-2012, 02:22 PM
yeah definetly, just as we took a dome team apart outdoors, i fear even with our recent resurgance, that we would be facing our greatest challenge having to go back to NO ... even greater than the defending champs

scf424
01-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Luckily San Fran has the run defense to not allow Brees to go play action every play. They will make them one dimensional, and then run the ball down their throats on offense. Brees will throw a few picks.

At least, that's what I hope.

trenken311
01-09-2012, 02:31 PM
I do NOT want to have to play NO. They can easily crush the hell out of this team. I dont care how hot we think we are.

Hot? We got our asses kicked in by the best teams in the league for weeks, then beat the crappy Jets, Cowboys, and then the Falcons who cant figure out how to play playoff games yet. Please. Let's not get out of hand here with all this talk about being hot.

It would sure be nice to not have to play NO. They eat hot teams for breakfast. Guess who else was hot? The Lions. What did NO do to them?

burier
01-09-2012, 02:53 PM
I do NOT want to have to play NO. They can easily crush the hell out of this team. I dont care how hot we think we are.

Hot? We got our asses kicked in by the best teams in the league for weeks, then beat the crappy Jets, Cowboys, and then the Falcons who cant figure out how to play playoff games yet. Please. Let's not get out of hand here with all this talk about being hot.

It would sure be nice to not have to play NO. They eat hot teams for breakfast. Guess who else was hot? The Lions. What did NO do to them?

actually Detroit did that to themselves buy dropping three INTS and blowing coverage.

JMFP2
01-09-2012, 05:56 PM
I think Dome Teams are one of the reasons why the NFL has become an Arena League.

Football should be played outside.

Go 49ers.

JMFP2
01-09-2012, 05:58 PM

Detroit could have stayed in that game if they knew how to tackle. Their defense sucked.

stormblue
01-09-2012, 06:20 PM
i don't know who the punter is for the Saints,
but this guy is stealing money.

does he even have to suit up for the game ?

is he even required to make the trip for road games ?

that guy has one of the easiest jobs in the solar system.

yatitle
01-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I expect Brees to get hit so hard in this game they knock that birthmark right off his face. People are focusing that it will be 60 degrees outside. Last time I checked Candlestick (or whatever they call it these days) is like the 2nd windiest place on the planet. Brees will be shivering by game's end.

Antwuan
01-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Go 49ers! For this week.

buddy33
01-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Both teams beat the Giants but I'd rather them get some pay back against the Saints. Never say never.

P_Simms_#11
01-09-2012, 07:50 PM
i don't know who the punter is for the Saints,
but this guy is stealing money.

does he even have to suit up for the game ?

is he even required to make the trip for road games ?

that guy has one of the easiest jobs in the solar system.

Sounds like a good job for Matt Dodge! [;)]

palekaka21
01-09-2012, 07:52 PM
god hoping every thing fell in position for us.i hope we beat greenbay and the 40ers beat the saints

miked1958
01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Not a team I like but I iwll be rooting for them this week.* If the Giants get by the Packers they do not want to go to New Orleans.* The Saints O-line is allowed to hold when playing in the dome and it will negate our pass rush which will spell disaster.*
I want to beat the saints...