PDA

View Full Version : can some people just think before they post.

stevesmith91
03-15-2010, 07:31 PM
cause i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like nooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go so u might wanna think before u say something cause jerry reese coughlin might be reading this stuff and gather up ideas from the fans.

StrahanSoup92
03-15-2010, 07:32 PM
cause i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like nooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go so u might wanna think before u say something cause jerry reese coughlin might be reading this stuff and gather up ideas from the fans.
</P>

</P>

Ummm, huh??</P>

listenup
03-15-2010, 07:36 PM
cause i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like nooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go so u might wanna think before u say something cause <FONT size=4>jerry reese coughlin might be reading this stuff and gather up ideas from the fans.
</FONT>BWAA-HA-HA-HARR!

BJacobs27
03-15-2010, 07:50 PM
*cause i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like nooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go so u might wanna think before u say something cause jerry reese coughlin might be reading this stuff and gather up ideas from the fans.
I feel ya, in fact, I know for sure they do.

StrahanSoup92
03-15-2010, 07:53 PM
I feel ya, in fact, I know for sure they do.</P>

I hope your joking...</P>

Your sure that Coughlin comes on here for advise?? LOL!</P>

Searge21
03-15-2010, 07:56 PM

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... .......................................... he didddddnnnnntttttt......

BJacobs27
03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
*cause i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like nooooooooooooooooooooooo dont go so u might wanna think before u say something cause jerry reese coughlin might be reading this stuff and gather up ideas from the fans.

Your sure that Coughlin comes on here for advise??* LOL!</P>They both do, Coughlin and Reese. I can't reveal their identities though or else I'd be banned.

Sundown
03-15-2010, 07:59 PM

So why you post? Look whos calling the kettle black

StrahanSoup92
03-15-2010, 08:01 PM

Your sure that Coughlin comes on here for advise?? LOL!</P>

They both do, Coughlin and Reese. I can't reveal their identities though or else I'd be banned.</P>

lmao</P>

Scoobie-Doo
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
TOPIC:</P>

CAN SOME PEOPLE JUST THINK BEFORE THEY POST</P>

I have a question for you. . .</P>

Did you ever make it to 6th grade? I think your post is an oxymoron.</P>

G-Men Surg.
03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
</P>

Why think before posting if some of the so called " experts " don't do it when they post ?... [:|] [:D]</P>

bansaw
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0voejU7y9bk/SSMX8Ygu1bI/AAAAAAAACwg/dAOAWZbsDyU/s400/mushmouth.jpg

bansaw
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
http://thepoordiabetic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/boomhower.jpg

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
</P>

Holy ****! </P>

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/frustrated.jpg</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-15-2010, 08:13 PM
</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>LOL Boomhower or Boomhauer or however the way it's spelled!</FONT></P>

Tuckit91
03-15-2010, 08:22 PM
That explains the 8-8 season!! Tom was to busy on GMB and taking some ofour advise on play calling!

StrahanSoup92
03-15-2010, 08:22 PM
</P>

</P>

LOL, exactly.</P>

GIANTfaninFL
03-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Take your own advice

Slasher
03-15-2010, 08:31 PM
If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is. Mods, look into this!

Tuckit91
03-15-2010, 08:34 PM
when thing an and gathey wanna go this strahan an example we dont go thing the fans. cause i see people saying cause coughlin might before u might before u saying the fans. cause jerry reese coughlin might before like noooooooooooooooooooo dont need strahan example we dont go thing cause i see people we dont need stuff an example say so u might wanna go they are u might wanna go so u say so u might before like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont need stuff and gathey are like noooooooooooooooooo

Slasher
03-15-2010, 08:37 PM
when thing an and gathey wanna go this strahan an example we dont go thing the fans. cause i see people saying cause coughlin might before u might before u saying the fans. cause jerry reese coughlin might before like noooooooooooooooooooo dont need strahan example we dont go thing cause i see people we dont need stuff an example say so u might wanna go they are u might wanna go so u say so u might before like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont need stuff and gathey are like noooooooooooooooooo

I think we have a winner? stevesmith91 Tuckit91...
*edit* disregard. Just coincidence with the names, forget I said anything.

GIANTfaninFL
03-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Haha i literally laughed out loud reading this

StrahanSoup92
03-15-2010, 08:43 PM
when thing an and gathey wanna go this strahan an example we dont go thing the fans. cause i see people saying cause coughlin might before u might before u saying the fans. cause jerry reese coughlin might before like noooooooooooooooooooo dont need strahan example we dont go thing cause i see people we dont need stuff an example say so u might wanna go they are u might wanna go so u say so u might before like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont need stuff and gathey are like noooooooooooooooooo</P>

lmfao!</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Reese tries to get Coughlin to read the boards but Coughlin reads 16th century English literature because he's always been afraid of roller coasters and Kiwika Mitchell knows that and so does Whimper but Reese reads the boards and Civil War history because he thinks if he reads the boards too much Strahan may come back and he thinks Strahan is too old now because Andy Reid thinks the same thing while he eats pizzas with extra cheese and Reid never thinks before he posts because he has acid reflux disease which he got from McNabb during the 2005 season while Reese was reading the boards.

GIANTfaninFL
03-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Reese tries to get Coughlin to read the boards but Coughlin reads 16th century English literature because he's always been afraid of roller coasters and Kiwika Mitchell knows that and so does Whimper but Reese reads the boards and Civil War history because he thinks if he reads the boards too much Strahan may come back and he thinks Strahan is too old now because Andy Reid thinks the same thing while he eats pizzas with extra cheese and Reid never thinks before he posts because he has acid reflux disease which he got from McNabb during the 2005 season while Reese was reading the boards.

I know what you mean!

Tuckit91
03-15-2010, 09:04 PM

</P>

</P>

Yo bro dont put in me in the same category as him! I was just fooling.</P>

tonyt830
03-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Leave it up to Bansaw to get me laughing so hard, that my eyes tear and my family thinks I'm nuts!

sakay
03-15-2010, 09:12 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0voejU7y9bk/SSMX8Ygu1bI/AAAAAAAACwg/dAOAWZbsDyU/s400/mushmouth.jpg
</P>

OBKaBe. He really is an amazing creature this guy. Sometimes, I think he means well? </P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Reese tries to get Coughlin to read the boards but Coughlin reads 16th century English literature because he's always been afraid of roller coasters and Kiwika Mitchell knows that and so does Whimper but Reese reads the boards and Civil War history because he thinks if he reads the boards too much Strahan may come back and he thinks Strahan is too old now because Andy Reid thinks the same thing while he eats pizzas with extra cheese and Reid never thinks before he posts because he has acid reflux disease which he got from McNabb during the 2005 season while Reese was reading the boards. I know what you mean!</P>

LOL [:D]</P>

zimonami
03-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Reese tries to get Coughlin to read the boards but Coughlin reads 16th century English literature because he's always been afraid of roller coasters and Kiwika Mitchell knows that and so does Whimper but Reese reads the boards and Civil War history because he thinks if he reads the boards too much Strahan may come back and he thinks Strahan is too old now because Andy Reid thinks the same thing while he eats pizzas with extra cheese and Reid never thinks before he posts because he has acid reflux disease which he got from McNabb during the 2005 season while Reese was reading the boards. I know what you mean!</P>

LOL [:D]</P>

</P>

I totally agree, BB62, except I know Reid is an extra cheese/pepperoni man.</P>

this was perfect. But, if you're gonna play this card you have to at least spell a few words wrong.</P>

Searge21
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM

Yo bro dont put in me in the same category as him! I was just fooling

</p>.

</p>
Yo bro dont put in me in the same category as him! I was just fooling

i should hope so.................... 2 of him would be
suicide!!!!!!!

Gogethim
03-15-2010, 10:37 PM
I would say you did not think before you started this thread.

Searge21
03-15-2010, 10:41 PM
I would say you did not think before you started this thread.

I do you one better, he doesnt think before any thread he starts or anything he types

giantsP28
03-15-2010, 10:41 PM

LMAO hahahaha

GiantSlug
03-15-2010, 10:47 PM
i just peed a little...haha nice!

GeoGoGo
03-15-2010, 11:14 PM
English, MF'er, do you speak it?

gmen 24/7
03-15-2010, 11:18 PM
I feel ya, in fact, I know for sure they do.</p>

I hope your joking...</p>

Your sure that Coughlin comes on here for advise?? LOL!</p>They both do, Coughlin and Reese. I can't reveal their identities though or else I'd be banned.Its ok<font size="6"> I</font> won't get angry at you [;)]

gmen 24/7
03-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Wait i'm pretty sure I read that your a "younger" fan is that true? Trust me don't get worried if you are its just we <u>expect</u> people here to try to use great grammar so your post is something a little ignorant to them. (us [:P])

Slasher
03-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Okay, I'm bored so I'll have a go!

osi dont want to play and kiwanuka is good osi is good too but he dont want to play and said he wants to retire reese should trade osi and get sumone fast cause osi is fast but he not really fast and we need sumone fast cause jackson from eagles is fast but feagles is slow and jackson got the ball and feagles dont tackle him and i was like nooooooooooooooooooo i think maybe dockery would get him but nooooooooooooooo he was too fast and ran past him so coughlin should tell reese to get someone fast

berya
03-16-2010, 09:43 AM

Did you read your own title thread before you posted this?

JerseyGiant21
03-16-2010, 09:47 AM

Wut?

GMENAGAIN
03-16-2010, 10:44 AM
</P>

</P>

You have unwittingly created the funniest post in the history of the MB . . . . </P>

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 12:06 PM
My brain hurts...

hutch
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM

i am glad you wrote this, I am in fact jerry reese and i am disturbed by the all the banter that goes on in here. more disturbing however is your complete lack of intelliegence and the nonsensical posts you make. Its as if the english language dies at your fingertips.

StrahanSoup92
03-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Kids...this brings me to my next point...</P>

Dont...smoke...crack!</P>

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 05:04 PM
yes i am a younger fan gmen2/4/7

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
butttttttttttttttttttt craccccccccccccccckkkkkkkk

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM

listen man.. my advice would be to just reread your posts before you post them and not start too many threads...

it attracts attention when you do that and your gonna get it on here

rbcarpenter
03-16-2010, 05:46 PM
how old?....about 8?

gmen 24/7
03-16-2010, 06:00 PM
how old?....about 8?
lol hey at least he didn't lie and try to say he is in his 20's working with the Nfl and hangs out with football players all day

giantsP28
03-17-2010, 11:41 AM
My brain hurts...

when a MOD gets in on it, its officially funny

hahaha

rbcarpenter
03-17-2010, 12:28 PM
how old?....about 8?
lol hey at least he didn't lie and try to say he is in his 20's working with the Nfl and hangs out with football players all day
true.props for that![&lt;:o)]

RoanokeFan
03-17-2010, 12:45 PM

finally someone who has a grasp of the situation even though strahan and
plax have been replaced by kiwianka and manningwhatshisname we need
what we need when we need it and not any sooner unless the sooner is the
better which of course means strahan who was better than the average
bear but then again we are mixing bears and giants now oh my but do you
see where i am going posters are always saying stuff they know nothing
about but some of them do and its reallllllyyyyyyy hard to know whos who
in terms of when the know what they know and say what they say but even
if we give them the benefit of the doubt there is no guarantee that
youll be able to buy tickets for the opening day game even if you can
get someone to drive you which i would but i live in virginia so that
would he reallllllyyyyyyyy haaaaarrrdddddd as well but not to worry i
spoke with reese and coughlin and they told me they don't read many
posts but they do read yours which is upsetting me and others but then
again its lunch time and you know what that means

YATittle1962
03-17-2010, 12:55 PM

im getting what youre saying but osi was terrible against the run last season and kiwianki came ing the gam and Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dreamWaits at the window wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the doorWho is it for All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Kareem McKenzie writing the words of a sermonthat no one will hear No one comes near Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody thereWhat does he care All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Ah look at all the lonely peopleAh look at all the lonely peopleEleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her nameNobody came Kareem McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the graveNo one was savedAll the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely people
Where do they all belongyou know what im saying

RoanokeFan
03-17-2010, 01:03 PM

im getting what youre saying but osi was terrible against the run last season and kiwianki came ing the gam and Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dreamWaits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the doorWho is it for All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Kareem McKenzie writing the words of a sermonthat no one will hear No one comes near. Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody thereWhat does he care All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Ah look at all the lonely peopleAh, look at all the lonely peopleEleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her nameNobody came Kareem McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the graveNo one was savedAll the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely people
Where do they all belongyou know what im saying

you could be right or wrong depending on whos reading and writing but this is football not rugby jeez are you messed up or could it be me no its not me beccasue ive been banned for a week and im not even here but dying is something the giants know about cause thats what they did last season hahahahahahaha i made a funny which is tragic when it involves rugby dying which i dont know very much about except what i read in the funny papers when im not in time out which seems like all the time lately even here which is HERE its amazing that i can't get too many posters to understand what my point is and then i get all confused wondering where they went wrong and as log as i have my pb&amp;j i know everything will work out which osi isn't but he doesn't have to even though he really should i just dont know it he really wants to or is really a doofis

thanks for being you

TrueBlue@NYC
03-17-2010, 01:59 PM
how old?....about 8?
</P>

You mean like GWAT?</P>

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2010, 02:22 PM

finally someone who has a grasp of the situation even though strahan and plax have been replaced by kiwianka and manningwhatshisname we need what we need when we need it and not any sooner unless the sooner is the better which of course means strahan who was better than the average bear but then again we are mixing bears and giants now oh my but do you see where i am going posters are always saying stuff they know nothing about but some of them do and its reallllllyyyyyyy hard to know whos who in terms of when the know what they know and say what they say but even if we give them the benefit of the doubt there is no guarantee that youll be able to buy tickets for the opening day game even if you can get someone to drive you which i would but i live in virginia so that would he reallllllyyyyyyyy haaaaarrrdddddd as well but not to worry i spoke with reese and coughlin and they told me they don't read many posts but they do read yours which is upsetting me and others but then again its lunch time and you know what that means
im getting what youre saying but osi was terrible against the run last season and kiwianki came ing the gam and Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been Lives in a dreamWaits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the doorWho is it for All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Kareem McKenzie writing the words of a sermonthat no one will hear No one comes near. Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody thereWhat does he care All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Ah look at all the lonely peopleAh, look at all the lonely peopleEleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her nameNobody came Kareem McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the graveNo one was savedAll the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely people Where do they all belongyou know what im saying

you could be right or wrong depending on whos reading and writing but this is football not rugby jeez are you messed up or could it be me no its not me beccasue ive been banned for a week and im not even here but dying is something the giants know about cause thats what they did last season hahahahahahaha i made a funny which is tragic when it involves rugby dying which i dont know very much about except what i read in the funny papers when im not in time out which seems like all the time lately even here which is HERE its amazing that i can't get too many posters to understand what my point is and then i get all confused wondering where they went wrong and as log as i have my pb&amp;j i know everything will work out which osi isn't but he doesn't have to even though he really should i just dont know it he really wants to or is really a doofis

thanks for being you
</P>

STOP IT PLEASE!!!! MY BRAIN IS BOILING!!!!! </P>

HilliardFan16
03-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Alright, this guy is offically the worst writer/speaker on the board. GWAT has been outdone! </P>

This is pure gold, "i see people saying an example we dont need strahan and plax then when when they wanna go they are like noooooooooooooo"</P>

Good.....Lord.....</P>

zimonami
03-17-2010, 02:52 PM

finally someone who has a grasp of the situation even though strahan and plax have been replaced by kiwianka and manningwhatshisname we need what we need when we need it and not any sooner unless the sooner is the better which of course means strahan who was better than the average bear but then again we are mixing bears and giants now oh my but do you see where i am going posters are always saying stuff they know nothing about but some of them do and its reallllllyyyyyyy hard to know whos who in terms of when the know what they know and say what they say but even if we give them the benefit of the doubt there is no guarantee that youll be able to buy tickets for the opening day game even if you can get someone to drive you which i would but i live in virginia so that would he reallllllyyyyyyyy haaaaarrrdddddd as well but not to worry i spoke with reese and coughlin and they told me they don't read many posts but they do read yours which is upsetting me and others but then again its lunch time and you know what that means
im getting what youre saying but osi was terrible against the run last season and kiwianki came ing the gam and Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been Lives in a dreamWaits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the doorWho is it for All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Kareem McKenzie writing the words of a sermonthat no one will hear No one comes near. Look at him working, darning his socks in the night when there's nobody thereWhat does he care All the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely peopleWhere do they all belong Ah look at all the lonely peopleAh, look at all the lonely peopleEleanor Rigby died in the church and was buried along with her nameNobody came Kareem McKenzie wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the graveNo one was savedAll the lonely peopleWhere do they all come from All the lonely people Where do they all belongyou know what im saying

thanks for being you
</P>

Roanoke you make too much sense although I don't know why you just don't get out onto I-81 or I- 95 whichever is closest and hitch a ride to a game so you can see for yourself what Osi is doing for us and also notice that Pierce is still trying to catch up to Westbrook who actually left the stadium and still doesn't know if he will be running for anyone else this season but if we catch him before he gets to Rte 17 we can keep him for our team and then he and Pierce can run along the sidelines getting in shape and showing Osi a thing or 2 and then we can all be happy and relax with our PB&amp;J sandwiches and if Kareem Mckenzie will pick up some of that rice by Eleanor Rigby'sgrave we can make a rice and PB&amp;J casserole and like the loaves and the fishes we will be able to feed everyone at the stadium and all will be calm and bright for the human race and for our Giants and then we won't have as many lonely people anymorw and we can send the leftovers to Haiti and do our part for those poor people because you have to remember that they can't hitch a ride to Giants stadium on I-95 like we can and I am afraid they will have a new level of despair, but if GE does a good job restoring their electricity they can also get some better TV packages and watch us on their tubes while they eat rice and PB&amp;J casserole and YA's wishes will be satisfied for all the lonely people but if you rent a car from Enterprise be very careful because they brought my car to me on an aircraft carrier and it's blocking the road and all myt neighbors are mad at me so I invited them all to our next tailgating party to share our casserole and that made them all very happy and they no longer feel lonely and I knew this thread was going to be a blockbuster because now we are solving all the world's problems and everyone is going to be a Giant fan which raises a new problem because now the NFL will only be one team but we can ask them all to hitch a ride along with Roanoke and when they get here thay can try to catch westbook for us because I think Pierce has lost another step and needs help catching him but if he's not careful he'll fall in to that grave with Eleanor and then we are really in trouble because the lonely cycle will start again and then YA will be in despair and the Did You Know thread will die too and this will die and we will all be fubared.</P>

SweetZombieJesus
03-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Capitalization and punctuation would be examples of thinking.

Spelling out "you" instead of "u" would be an example of thinking.

Posing a question by ending it with a question mark "?" would be an example of thinking.

We aren't texting.