PDA

View Full Version : Cruz's Salsa Dance

sheepdip
01-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Just so most of you know and I don't mean to bust your bubble but this was ripped from Chad Johnson back in cinnci.

I love Cruz and the celebration but lets not give him credit for someone's move. I like that he is doing it but he wasnt the originator !.

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Just so most of you know and I don't mean to bust your bubble but this was ripped from Chad Johnson back in cinnci.

I love Cruz and the celebration but <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>lets not give him credit for someone's move</FONT>. I like that he is doing it but he wasnt the originator !.

Ochocinco invented Salsa now?

BornBrooklyn
01-09-2012, 02:19 PM
I thought it was a Latin thing...

nyknstill!
01-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Cruz is Puerto Rican, he grew up dancing that before Ochostinko knew what a salsa was.

YATittle1962
01-09-2012, 02:30 PM

I love Cruz and the celebration but lets not give him credit for someone's move. I like that he is doing it but he wasnt the originator !.

yeah lets give Chad Johnson credit for salsa while we are talking about originators

YATittle1962
01-09-2012, 02:32 PM
direct tween from Ocho

Mr Cruz is a phenomenal talent,my salsa may b better but his play is better than mine RT

burier
01-09-2012, 02:50 PM
I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old

trenken311
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM

Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.

nygsb42champs
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
As long as he gets into the endzone I don't care what he does.

GiantWarfare
01-09-2012, 03:13 PM

Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.

lol...you're on a roll today aren't you?

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 03:19 PM
I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.</P>

<FONT color=#000000>Then Aaron Rodgers is the biggest tool going.... How quickly we forget Freddie Mitchell</FONT></P>

NOT TO MENTION HE DID IT IN GREEN BAY</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcitCDYD1w</P>

***turn it down if you're at work - didnt have the sound on before.</P>

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 03:23 PM
victor cruz in an interview on tv said he got it from his mom.. its a tribute to her. has nothing to do with chad anybody.

CDN_G-FAN
01-09-2012, 03:27 PM
I hate to break it you but Salsa Dance is something like 90 years old Pretty sure guys havent been salsa dancing in the NFL for 90 years. But Ochocinco is the first one I ever saw do it, therefore it's his celebration move, and Cruz did in fact steal it. You never steal another guys celebration move. Makes you look like a total tool.</P>

As soon as you change your name from Johnson to Ochocinco, you lose any proprietary pride in coming up with an endzone celebration.</P>

its the same reason why Michael Vick's housepet is a cat. You don't get to go back.</P>