PDA

View Full Version : can u people please stop hateing like on osi and others

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 11:06 AM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Some friendly advice when posting:

1. Slow down - There is no hurry to post everything in 7 seconds

2. Punctuation - Commas, periods, semi-colons. Please use them in between sentences/words. Without them, your posts are VERY difficult to read and understand

I am absolutely not picking on you or making fun of you, but if you want to know why people are busting your chops, this is the reason. No one can figure out what you're trying to say because your posts are one huge run-on sentence.

Hope this helps you in some small way

GiantSlug
03-16-2010, 11:13 AM
congrats on learning how to use punctuation!

I'm Your Huckelberry
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!</FONT>keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.
</P>

You've opened my eyes to a lot of things today, I just wish more people took your advice.</P>

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 11:15 AM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

[8-)]

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 11:22 AM
how is it hard to read do u people need glasses??

egyptian420
03-16-2010, 11:22 AM

get your green card first bud

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 11:34 AM

It is not visually difficult to read as much as it is mentally difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to say. Please try not to take offense

GMENAGAIN
03-16-2010, 11:35 AM
</P>

</P>

It's <FONT size=5>very </FONT>hard to read your blather . . . . </P>

Slasher
03-16-2010, 11:37 AM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did <font size="6">kiwianki </font>do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

My favourite bit [:D]

GMENAGAIN
03-16-2010, 11:40 AM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did <FONT size=6>kiwianki </FONT>do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

</P>

Kiwianki . . . LOL. Sounds like a big polish dude. </P>

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 11:43 AM
diehard just please dont mess with me cause u aint helpin

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM

"if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything"

you tell em big guy

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 11:44 AM

proof reading would

JerseyGiant21
03-16-2010, 11:47 AM

Where to even begin..
I'm gonna pray for you. God bless

slipknottin
03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Another instant classic. </P>

Kiwianki, bahaha. </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 11:54 AM
http://savant7.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/keyboardsmasher.gif

tonyt830
03-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Die-Hard is just trying to help stevesmith91. He was not trying to offend you. There are a lot of posters that are having difficulty readingyour posts. Its not that they can't see them clearly as much as comprehending them due to some punctuation and grammar issues.

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 12:02 PM

Fair enough. I really was trying to help, but it's all good. You're on your own, my man.

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 12:03 PM

Fair enough. I really was trying to help, but it's all good. You're on your own, my man.

lol

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 12:06 PM

It is not visually difficult to read as much as it is mentally difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to say. Please try not to take offense

Me thinks you are wasting your time. Either this is being done on purpose by someone who can communicate or....... Either way, you've done all you can

Slasher
03-16-2010, 12:14 PM

Me thinks you are wasting your time. Either this is being done on purpose by someone who can communicate or....... Either way, you've done all you can

+1

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 12:14 PM

it is very hard to argue against your positions because you are right on target it seems but then again it is reallllllyyyyy haaaarrrrdddd to tell which side is up if any side is not down but then again will osi show up at the off season workout or will he eat a pb and j sandwich instead if he does that we could be in for a great season or not depending on how you look at it i guess it's not just performance based as he has been whining and pissing fans off but then again who does not do that some of the time and eben when they do does it realllllyyyyyyy affect the game or do you think they will ever have free parking at the new stadium to offset the cost of cheerleader uniforms it just makes you crazy you know

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
LMAO

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 12:23 PM
LMAO

if you can not beat them.....[;)]

TriniGiant
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM

it is very hard to argue against your positions because you are right on target it seems but then again it is reallllllyyyyy haaaarrrrdddd to tell which side is up if any side is not down but then again will osi show up at the off season workout or will he eat a pb and j sandwich instead if he does that we could be in for a great season or not depending on how you look at it i guess it's not just performance based as he has been whining and pissing fans off but then again who does not do that some of the time and eben when they do does it realllllyyyyyyy affect the game or do you think they will ever have free parking at the new stadium to offset the cost of cheerleader uniforms it just makes you crazy you know
</P>

LOLOLOL hilarious Roanoke!</P>

myles2424
03-16-2010, 01:13 PM

LMAO...This guys hillarious..

EliBGold
03-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Some friendly advice when posting:

1. Slow down -* There is no hurry to post everything in 7 seconds

2. Punctuation - Commas, periods, semi-colons. Please use them in between sentences/words. Without them, your posts are VERY difficult to read and understand

I am absolutely not picking on you or making fun of you, but if you want to know why people are busting your chops, this is the reason. No one can figure out what you're trying to say because your posts are one huge run-on sentence.

Hope this helps you in some small way

lol, thank you. that was hard to read....

EliBGold
03-16-2010, 01:20 PM

awesome - hahahahahah

EliBGold
03-16-2010, 01:21 PM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna* not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants* get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

c l a s s i c

peerless
03-16-2010, 02:17 PM

</P>

applaude this man</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 02:17 PM

</p>

applaude this man</p>

hahaha star n buckwild...

i think they are arrested for having sex with a minor lol

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 02:18 PM

</p>

applaude this man</p>

LOL It's a little frightening to even be able to do that

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 02:20 PM
the pb and j part was the best

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 02:21 PM
the pb and j part was the best

I'm laughing so hard because I'm not sure where that even came from but since there are no points for style.....[:$]

hutch
03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
ive lost all faith in the education system in america.

hutch
03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna* not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did kiwianki do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants* get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

http://i5.tinypic.com/30i7t4w.jpg

Redeyejedi
03-16-2010, 03:15 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/30i7t4w.jpg</P>

That cat is really strange looking </P>

hutch
03-16-2010, 03:18 PM
agreed.

gintsfannj
03-16-2010, 03:32 PM

I've been a member here for alot of years and usually read the posts and not log in,i've read a few of this guys threads over the last few days,and i think he speaks a little broken english and may also be quite young,(Theres nothing wrong with either just a guess)But dude this reply is OUTSTANDING.....I'm not for busting each other here but this reply is classic......And kiwianki oh boy........

StrahanSoup92
03-16-2010, 03:41 PM
</P>

Even this sentence doesnt really make sense...</P>

I think you should be tested for dislexia.</P>

03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
thank you for this thread. I was feeling kind of crappy but this is hilarious. KIWIANKI........ holding my stomach from laughing so freaking hard. Thank You

GiantSteps13
03-16-2010, 04:05 PM
"What do you mean u people"

hutch
03-16-2010, 04:05 PM
i like kiwianki too. i also luck touke on d, malfning is a great qb and im hoping jakecubs gets some big yards this year. i love the ny geyeants

GiantSlug
03-16-2010, 04:22 PM
</P>

in all seriousness, i'm dyslexic...but dont worry about me, i'm KO now

StrahanSoup92
03-16-2010, 04:24 PM
</P>

in all seriousness, i'm dyslexic...but dont worry about me, i'm KO now</P>

Dislexia is no laughing matter but....lol.</P>

bones7
03-16-2010, 04:37 PM
This is easily the funniest thread of 2010. just sayin

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 07:32 PM

I've been a member here for alot of years and usually read the posts and not log in,i've read a few of this guys threads over the last few days,and i think he speaks a little broken english and may also be quite young,(Theres nothing wrong with either just a guess)But dude this reply is OUTSTANDING.....I'm not for busting each other here but this reply is classic......And kiwianki oh boy........

Sometimes posters just wanna have fun [;)]

Searge21
03-16-2010, 10:26 PM

LMAO

Searge21
03-16-2010, 10:30 PM
This is easily the funniest thread of 2010. just sayin

All of his threads should make 2010 posts of the year

YATittle1962
03-16-2010, 10:37 PM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna* not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did <font size="6">kiwianki </font>do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants* get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

I am sitting here...literally laughing out loud......

thats good stuff

Searge21
03-16-2010, 10:44 PM
ur like oh they didnt earn it because of this bla bla bla if ur gonna say something smart dont say anything!!keep ur mouth quiet if u dont know what ur talking about and stop being haters and if ur gonna not bequite ur just better off reading the threads what did <font size="6">kiwianki </font>do he had 3 sacks when he started for a fuuuuuuullllllll season and osi is injured he has 7 in 11 games???/ and kiwi couldent even sack eagles osi probally would have...... and the pierce stuff is over we dont need much leadership just a good team..... what all this stuff? i should go talk to reese and coughlin can i kick out all these eagle cowboy smart locker jet fan its like get a life!!!!!!! why are u even on giants stuff its like some of these giant fan are like not smart they are bandwagoners they probally like saints now these people that like every team like superbowl = bandwagoners cmon!!!!!!!!!i like only the colts and the giants get a life!!!!!!!! people please.

I am sitting here...literally laughing out loud......

thats good stuff

u think u are, i know my wife and son for past few days been wondering what the heck was so funny so much lmao.

i started to let her and my 8 yr old son read , and i bet even my son would laugh

Warthy0
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
I miss him already...:(

I feel like we were only just getting to know him.

Searge21
03-16-2010, 10:49 PM

<font size="3">U know what it seems like he would remind ya of, A group of you and your friends each about 12-14 and this hot chick wants to do all of you guys and he is 6 and she won't give him any so he tells on everyone</font>

ny06
03-16-2010, 10:59 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/rcppw5.jpg

GIANTfaninFL
03-16-2010, 11:06 PM

haha so true, he was amusing

Searge21
03-17-2010, 01:49 AM
SteveSmith91 after getting banned and probably everyday life for him...................

<font size="3">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc</font>

can someone please put in clickable form or tell me how to do it

LongIslandGiantFan
03-17-2010, 01:57 AM
This guy is either one of the best trolls on this board, or one of the biggest ******s. The jury is still out on that one.

RoanokeFan
03-17-2010, 09:30 AM
This guy is either one of the best trolls on this board, or one of the biggest ******s. The jury is still out on that one.

Wait until he comes back after a week's vacation. All refreshed and ready to blast off. [:O]

Bluedude2
03-17-2010, 09:48 AM
something that lowers IQ would help more than glasses

MattMeyerBud
03-17-2010, 10:16 AM
i think we should start a thread in the entertainment section where everyone does their best stevesmith91 impression

it would be glorious

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
03-17-2010, 10:20 AM
i think we should start a thread in the entertainment section where everyone does their best stevesmith91 impression

it would be glorious

I wish we kan stop newbies from starting threads Wouldn't that be funny I hope we can implement a rule that people with 100 or 500 posts and less cant start threads How do you like that Isn't that cool I think we should do it It would work in my personal opinion and save us from grief and monotonous run on sentences I mean really who posts 1 big run on sentence with errors littered across the board Man I love being a giants fan Go big blue So how are you this morning Matt Everything going well for you Actually I dont care either way i just like typing without having to punctuate You should try it's pretty fun

ny06
03-17-2010, 10:24 AM

it would be glorious

I wish we kan stop newbies from starting threads Wouldn't that be funny I hope we can implement a rule that people with 100 or 500 posts and less cant start threads How do you like that Isn't that cool I think we should do it It would work in my personal opinion and save us from grief and monotonous run on sentences I mean really who posts 1 big run on sentence with errors littered across the board

No, one imbecile should not penalize for other new posters.

MattMeyerBud
03-17-2010, 10:25 AM

it would be glorious

I wish we kan stop newbies from starting threads Wouldn't that be funny I hope we can implement a rule that people with 100 or 500 posts and less cant start threads How do you like that Isn't that cool I think we should do it It would work in my personal opinion and save us from grief and monotonous run on sentences I mean really who posts 1 big run on sentence with errors littered across the board Man I love being a giants fan Go big blue So how are you this morning Matt Everything going well for you Actually I dont care either way i just like typing without having to punctuate You should try it's pretty fun

sheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzz llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i like that rule i think it could work but he already has like 80 posts so having 100 posts that may be too little i like the 500 posts idea and the mcdonalds filet-o-fish commercial Give me that filet-o-fish give me that fish ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but top o the mornin to ya happy st patties day i hear osi is going out for st patties day and is going to try to find a nice young red headed girl he can dookie on the chest of thats his style this no punctuating thing is great i may do this forever

Bluedude2
03-17-2010, 10:29 AM
r all u people blind the man has valid points that just fly over peeps heds rlax and osi rules

RoanokeFan
03-17-2010, 10:35 AM
<font color="#006400" size="6">A HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO THE MB</font>

RoanokeFan
03-17-2010, 10:37 AM
r all u people blind the man has valid points that just fly over peeps heds rlax and osi rules

It could be the points to which you refer are just bumps in his tin foil head gear?

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM

it would be glorious

sheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzz llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i like that rule i think it could work but he already has like 80 posts so having 100 posts that may be too little i like the 500 posts idea and the mcdonalds filet-o-fish commercial Give me that filet-o-fish give me that fish ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but top o the mornin to ya happy st patties day i hear osi is going out for st patties day and is going to try to find a nice young red headed girl he can dookie on the chest of thats his style this no punctuating thing is great i may do this forever

Ooo McDonalds That's my favorite Scottish fast food place to eat Did you know if you add water to sand it makes mud

I think we should set the bar at 250 min. posts before starting a thread otherwise we get assinine members posting stupid stuff every couple minutes I been thinking about the idea for some time and a poster like this just makes me think we should have a grace period for ppl to adjust before starting a thread

tonyt830
03-17-2010, 11:53 AM

it would be glorious

Ooo McDonalds That's my favorite Scottish fast food place to eat Did you know if you add water to sand it makes mud

I think we should set the bar at 250 min. posts before starting a thread otherwise we get assinine members posting stupid stuff every couple minutes I been thinking about the idea for some time and a poster like this just makes me think we should have a grace period for ppl to adjust before starting a thread
I actually wonder if that poster was a former poster who got banned and was trying to get a rise from some people? Giggles? DimBoys? Dark Crusader?</P>

Or maybe it was a younger kid? </P>

MattMeyerBud
03-17-2010, 12:50 PM

it would be glorious

I actually wonder if that poster was a former poster who got banned and was trying to get a rise from some people? Giggles? DimBoys? Dark Crusader?</p>

Or maybe it was a younger kid? </p>

is dimboys banned?

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2010, 01:04 PM

it would be glorious

</P>

Nah, the spam you would get in threads would be ridiculous. Better for them to just make a post, the only reason it stays up is because we are all replying to it, lol.</P>