PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Snee this year

swordfish
01-09-2012, 02:53 PM
His play has dropped big time this year, especially lots of costly holding penalties on him, from Pro Bowler to No Bowler. His number is called petty often this year, what gives.

gmoney11
01-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Too much action with his wife or "girlfriend"...

trenken311
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.

nygsb42champs
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
He is having a down year. Lets hope he returns to Pro Bowl form next year.

fansince69
01-09-2012, 03:09 PM
As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.

yeah that is the reason....I'm sure he is in the pro bowl and one of the best guards in football for last few years for same reason.Why are some people allowed on this board?

lgwgiantlov
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
No question that Snee is not playing up to his
potential. Think he has an injury, but was not
on the injured list the past couple of weeks.
Now for the real question...what about L Tynes?
I've been watching replays over and over from
the 2008 playoff game with the Packers at Lambeau (even though it took 2 attempts to get
it right) should the Giants worry about his maybe
diminished capacity after missing one from 22?
Sometimes it DOES come down to making the
field goal.

GameTime
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.</P>

wow...</P>

do you have to be a total **** in every thread you respond too???</P>

lighten up****** bag...</P>

</P>

T-Murda84
01-09-2012, 03:22 PM
As far as I remember Snee is a holding machine ever since he's been here. He's only still here bc he's married to the freaking coaches daughter.</P>

wow...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Snee has been holding the entire time hes been here. I remember losing to the San Diego Chargers a couple of years ago due to his holding penalties. Snee's play declined because Mckenzie is not playing like the best right tackle in the league like in previous years. Baas isnt a great Center so it puts alot of pressure on our Guards. This is the worst offensive line I seen in years...Im soo glad the Eli is more elusive and makes pass rushers miss him at times. If Eli wasnt playing at a high as he is....the Giants would be in big big trouble. Eli is just very good and in my book he is ELITE!</P>

repeatchamps
01-09-2012, 03:34 PM
No question that Snee is not playing up to his potential. Think he has an injury, but was not on the injured list the past couple of weeks. Now for the real question...what about L Tynes? I've been watching replays over and over from the 2008 playoff game with the Packers at Lambeau (even though it took 2 attempts to get it right) should the Giants worry about his maybe diminished capacity after missing one from 22? Sometimes it DOES come down to making the field goal.</P>

The missed FG yesterday was a hideous bad snap. For the most part he has been solid this year. He still makes me nervous but few kickers these days don't make me nervous lol. The last Giantskicker I trusted was Matt Bahr and that was over20 friggin' years ago![:'(]</P>

burier
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM

wow...</P>

lighten up******* bag...</P>

*</P>

I think he's funny

GameTime
01-09-2012, 03:37 PM

wow...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Snee has been holding the entire time hes been here. I remember losing to the San Diego Chargers a couple of years ago due to his holding penalties. Snee's play declined because Mckenzie is not playing like the best right tackle in the league like in previous years. Baas isnt a great Center so it puts alot of pressure on our Guards. This is the worst offensive line I seen in years...Im soo glad the Eli is more elusive and makes pass rushers miss him at times. If Eli wasnt playing at a high as he is....the Giants would be in big big trouble. Eli is just very good and in my book he is ELITE!</P>

</P>

There is holding on every play in every game. Show me an offensive lineman who doesnt hold. Especially the interior guys.</P>

Besides my comment wqas geared towards what was said as to why Snee is still on the team. </P>

This guyhas been saying assinine things in other threads too......I am just lashing out....</P>

</P>

Carnage929
01-09-2012, 03:58 PM

yeah that is the reason....I'm sure he is in the pro bowl and one of the best guards in football for last few years for same reason.Why are some people allowed on this board?

Agreed, Maybe he's just having a down year? Maybe he's injured, look at Tuck. no one knows. Look at all the Eli haters that love Eli now because he's proving that he is ELITE.. People are so quick to judge and want to trade everyone. People are even calling for Prince's head already. It's really a joke.

swordfish
01-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Booth should go back to center and Petrus back to guard, the run game was much better, more physical up front, Bass has been a huge disappointment, and Snee "I love the kid" should try to put his hands down after he holds, at least make it less obvious. To me the nastiness is missing from this line, the punch you in the mouth attitude is just not there, and McKenzie is just getting slower with each snap:)

GameTime
01-09-2012, 04:53 PM

wow...</P>

</P>

I think he's funny</P>

I dont...</P>

</P>