PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite moment from GB 07?

Martyr
01-09-2012, 03:34 PM
My favorite had to be when AP took on a lineman on a screen pass and still made an open field tackle.</P>

After that playI knew the Giants wouldn't give up without a fight.</P>

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

GmenFan1980
01-09-2012, 03:37 PM
My favorite had to be when AP took on a lineman on a screen pass and still made an open field tackle.</P>

After that play*I knew the Giants would give up without a fight.</P>

*</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

*wouldn't give up :P lol

my favorite moment was when we won :D.

repeatchamps
01-09-2012, 03:38 PM

After that playI knew the Giants would<U>n't</U> give up without a fight.</P>

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

Fixed. lol. Yup that is definitely up there as one of my favorite plays of that game. The first play of the game was sweet too, Jacobs truckedWoodson I think. Don't forget the Toomer play where he insanely got two feet down inboundssomehow for a huge play. Buress' longest reception of the day is also one of my favorites. Don't forget about the Webster interception in OT. Favre's last throw as a Packer LOL![:D]</P>

burier
01-09-2012, 03:38 PM

After that play*I knew the Giants would give up without a fight.</P>

*</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

+1

Pop it Ahmad
01-09-2012, 03:40 PM
I was gonna say the AP one too.

My 2nd favorite was when BJ bumrushed into Charles Woodson. The way Woodson got up all shaky, you almost felt bad for him.

GMENAGAIN
01-09-2012, 03:40 PM

After that playI knew the Giants would give up without a fight.</P>

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

+1</P>

Also the way Plax just owned Al Harris . . . . </P>

Martyr
01-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks fellas! lol

NoHuddle10
01-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Not 1 moment in particular, but my favorite memory of the game is....

Eli and Plax playing backyard football all game. The two of them were straight picking on the GB defense. It was almost comical. The werent even really running pass plays, it was more like get open and I will hit you. It was like Eli was drawing the routes on his finger before the play.

If I had to go with 1 play, its obviously the Webster INT at the end.

ashleymarie
01-09-2012, 03:51 PM
The interception in overtime.

JJC7301
01-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Tynes making the first ever 40+ FG in GB in January after failing the 1st two times. Being all tense about whether or not he's actually going to make it.The elation and realization that we were going to the SB for the 4th time in franchise history after making an incredible run in the playoffs.I was excited to be playing the 18-0 Pats. </P>

I also thought, "Thank God," having survived that game because I thought we out played GB in every facet of the game and to loose it would have hurt.</P>

chillbill
01-09-2012, 04:13 PM
toomer's diving catch

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 04:17 PM

After that playI knew the Giants would give up without a fight.</P>

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

+1</P>

Also the way Plax just owned Al Harris . . . . </P>

</P>

This here - Harris was pressing him hard too... the ball would be snapped and these two would be bashing into each other LOUDLY in that cold air...and Plax just could not be stopped. </P>

GiantPride27
01-09-2012, 04:18 PM
as a great man once said "Winning!!!!!"

allentown PA
01-09-2012, 04:18 PM
when jacobs on 2 yard gain lowered the boom on woodson.

Manning
01-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Pretty certain there were 3 Lineman set up on that screen and AP got to the RB anyway.

adversus
01-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Favre being Favre. The guy is horrible. He did the EXACT same thing in 09 to the Saints with the Vikings.

He's a goddamn choke artist.

GMENAGAIN
01-09-2012, 04:53 PM

My 2nd favorite was when BJ bumrushed into Charles Woodson. The way Woodson got up all shaky, you almost felt bad for him.
</P>

The BJ run was awesome too . . . . you could tell that Woodson was completely out of it when he got up. Sort of a statement play for the game . . . like we didn't come here to back down, we came here to pop you in the mouth.. . . </P>

BigBlue wins
01-09-2012, 04:58 PM

</p>

The BJ run was awesome too . . . . you could tell that Woodson was completely out of it when he got up. Sort of a statement play for the game . . . like we didn't come here to back down, we came here to pop you in the mouth.. . . </p>

smash mouth football is what the giants are

Joe Morrison
01-09-2012, 05:01 PM

</P>

The BJ run was awesome too . . . . you could tell that Woodson was completely out of it when he got up. Sort of a statement play for the game . . . like we didn't come here to back down, we came here to pop you in the mouth.. . . </P>

smash mouth football is what the giants are
</P>

Watching Plax own his guy all game, that was classic, it was the old saying, run it till they stop it and no one was stopping Plax that evening.</P>

BlueJayC
01-09-2012, 05:45 PM

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

Haha!!! Holy sh** I clicked and was ready to post this exact play.....awesome you opened with it......most underrated play in the game and would've gone for a touch........</P>

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 05:50 PM

</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

Haha!!! Holy sh** I clicked and was ready to post this exact play.....awesome you opened with it......most underrated play in the game and would've gone for a touch........</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUnnW3DkaCk</P>

I'm going to enjoy watching this game again tonight.</P>

Antwuan
01-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Corey Webster INT & Lawrence Tynes GW FG.

jimsgints
01-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Toomer's awesome catch.

RedskinHater
01-09-2012, 07:18 PM
When the game ended and I wasn't in
the ER !!!

jomo
01-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Toomer's awesome catch.
That's one of my favorite all time Giants highlights! The catch was incredible, the toe tap was amazing, crashing into the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field after the catch and holding onto the ball was..........priceless!![:D]

shotcalla39
01-09-2012, 08:11 PM
I loved how plax and Eli abused then pro bowler al Harris and the weather elements

shotcalla39
01-09-2012, 08:12 PM

After that play*I knew the Giants wouldn't give up without a fight.</P>

*</P>

Go G-Men!</P>

</P>

That was all balls by AP.... Best play of his career

NWKEffectElement
01-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Jacobs burying Woodson!!!

NWKEffectElement
01-09-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm almost tearing up watching #92 out there. I love that guy!!

daynemustgo
01-09-2012, 08:56 PM
my favorite play wasn't even a play...AB scored a TD that was called back on a b/s holding call.

dave56dj
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
The AP play was my favorite he actually goes through 2 lineman.

How bout tynes kicking the game winner and then running straight into the tunnel.

YATittle1962
01-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Bradshaw running hard with paint chips flying off his helmet

lawl
01-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Plax telling the gb sideline " he cant cover me"

Roosevelt
01-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Loved BJ setting the tone on Woodson early.