PDA

View Full Version : can u people get a life and actually have eyes?

stevesmith91
03-16-2010, 05:19 PM
stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed

StrahanSoup92
03-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Stop spamming the boards with posts like this...

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 05:24 PM
stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed

don't worry, i'll translate for you my new friend

I would like to thank all of you for contributing to my past threads, we've had fun. I'm pretty sure I'm going to soon get a band for calling members out, general spamming, or just constant posts with no substance to actual Giants football. So before its too late, thank you, good night, and be sure to tip your waitresses.

-With Love
SteveSmith91

benched
1st time I have actually laughed at (with) a post. OMG this is good stuff! Comedy Central..here we come!

ttcheech420
What?

AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE
*i aint

*i am not

BJacobs27
03-16-2010, 05:26 PM
SING IT BROTHER!

hutch
03-16-2010, 05:27 PM
*stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed

no we dont have to be on here but we choose to. just like you choose not to have a working knowledge of the english language. maybe instead of posting here you can spend some time at the library.

shabi
03-16-2010, 05:27 PM
little ppl

Oh the irony

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 05:29 PM
i aint

*i am not

lol its funny that out of all of that u chose to correct ain't lol

AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE
03-16-2010, 05:35 PM
*i aint

*i am not

lol its funny that out of all of that u chose to correct ain't lol

lol yeah it was the first one i saw, then I read on and saw numerous others mistakes

keith3313
03-16-2010, 05:39 PM

I would like to thank all of you for contributing to my past threads, we've had fun. I'm pretty sure I'm going to soon get a band for calling members out, general spamming, or just constant posts with no substance to actual Giants football. So before its too late, thank you, good night, and be sure to tip your waitresses.

-With Love
SteveSmith91
LOL!! What the hell was he babbling about anyways? What point was he trying to make? LOL!

GMENAGAIN
03-16-2010, 05:41 PM
This guy is like GWAT on acid . . . .

hutch
03-16-2010, 05:44 PM
i just clicked on his name and it says he was deactivated...........thank you.

rbcarpenter

-With Love
SteveSmith91
LOL!! What the hell was he babbling about anyways? What point was he trying to make? LOL!
the point he's trying to make is that he is constantly getting ripped for being illiterate and seems to have a religious aversion to using punctuation.he is now lashing out,even though the mods have also requested that he tries to communicate clearly,he even told them to mind their own business.needless to say,he won't be around very long.either the mods will delete everything he puts up,or he'll get frustrated by being laughed at and disappear.see ya,gomer!

G-Men Surg.
</P>

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/10/88/33/10883326_gal.jpg</P>

Donīt worry Master, Iīm not blind ! Mhahh, haaaa, haaaa !</P>

keith3313
03-16-2010, 05:56 PM

-With Love
SteveSmith91
the point he's trying to make is that he is constantly getting ripped for being illiterate and seems to have a religious aversion to using punctuation.he is now lashing out,even though the mods have also requested that he tries to communicate clearly,he even told them to mind their own business.needless to say,he won't be around very long.either the mods will delete everything he puts up,or he'll get frustrated by being laughed at and disappear.see ya,gomer!
Well put my man!!!!

JerseyGiant21
03-16-2010, 05:59 PM

stevesmith91 &gt;&gt;&gt; giggles

I like this child. I don't understand a damn thing he has posted here, but I like him

ETA: He's gone? Sad to see em go when they are so young.

Oh well, next!

lawl
03-16-2010, 06:06 PM

I like this child.</P>

</P>

is that so?</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-16-2010, 06:07 PM

I like this child.</p>

</p>

is that so?</p>

gonna hvae to clal her Michelle JAckson now

JerseyGiant21
03-16-2010, 06:13 PM

I like this child.</p>

</p>

is that so?</p>

eeeewww Ha

rbcarpenter
03-16-2010, 06:26 PM

I like this child.</p>

</p>

is that so?</p>

lmfao!!![:)]

GIANTfaninFL
03-16-2010, 06:34 PM
HAHA this cat is a joke

BrandonJacobs
03-16-2010, 06:35 PM
now can someone tell me just how in the living hell he managed to spell "punctuation" correctly?

Giantz4Life
03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
now can someone tell me just how in the living hell he managed to spell "punctuation" correctly?

I think he might know how to use Google, but we can't be sure really.

Future
03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
*stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed

wow...i was going to defend you but......i honestly cant bro...

just really re-read what you post before you post

Slasher
03-16-2010, 08:03 PM
so i opened this thread thinking wow this guy is a joke but i read it and i think that maybe he is a nice guy he writes a lot but never talks lies he tells the truth but he writes a lot and i read that maybe he got a ban and i was like noooooooooooooooooooooo but you all think he deserves his ban but you really should read his posts cause he actually writes a lot so before you guys throw him to the dogs you should get to knoooooooooooooooooow him better

bansaw
03-16-2010, 08:05 PM
how's this guy still posting?

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-16-2010, 08:09 PM
<FONT color=#0000ff>How can you start a thread like this and not be bannned immediately?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And this coming on the heels of an equally absurd thread yesterday.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And I haven't yet perused the front page to see if this mental midget has any other nonsense posted.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm amazed!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></P>

Slasher
03-16-2010, 08:10 PM
<font color="#0000ff">How can you start a thread like this and not be bannned immediately?</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">And this coming on the heels of an equally absurd thread yesterday.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">And I haven't yet perused the front page to see if this mental midget has any other nonsense posted.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff"></font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm amazed!!!!</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff"></font></p>

I think he's posted 4 or 5 threads of completely unpunctuated nonsense.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-16-2010, 08:11 PM

</P>

I don't get it.</P>

I pray the Mods haven't all died.</P>

TheAussieGiant
03-16-2010, 08:11 PM
so i opened this thread thinking wow this guy is a joke but i read it and i think that maybe he is a nice guy he writes a lot but never talks lies he tells the truth but he writes a lot and i read that maybe he got a ban and i was like noooooooooooooooooooooo but you all think he deserves his ban but you really should read his posts cause he actually writes a lot so before you guys throw him to the dogs you should get to knoooooooooooooooooow him better

+1

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-16-2010, 08:24 PM
This guy is like GWAT on acid . . . .</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>That's hillarious bro !</FONT></P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
03-16-2010, 08:27 PM
now can someone tell me just how in the living hell he managed to spell "punctuation" correctly?</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>because he's faking the illiteracy.</FONT></P>

GiantsWinAlltime
03-16-2010, 08:29 PM

</P>

I don't get it.</P>

I pray the Mods haven't all died.</P>They finally got him out of here.

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 08:38 PM

</p>

I don't get it.</p>

I pray the Mods haven't all died.</p>They finally got him out of here.

Just when I was really feeling a connection too [:(]

Searge21
03-16-2010, 08:50 PM
ROTFLMMFAO.....................

FOOL AINT IT..................

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Was he really banned?

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 08:56 PM
For a week, although I'm not the one who pulled the trigger on it.

Searge21
03-16-2010, 08:57 PM

U sure u aren't his brother? same age bracket lol

E_L_I
03-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Was he really banned?

I think disconnected was the term. Click on his user name. I think he was only 12.

<font color="#ff0000">Mom this is stevesmith91, he's in my class. I think he's reta rded or something.</font>

Searge21
03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
thats good though its not forever, I like to get the laughs. I'm beginning to think tho that he is doing that stuff on purpose to get people to laugh ha ha

then again who can really tell

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 09:00 PM

Thank God. At my age it's not easy to learn a new language and I was just getting to the point where I was fluent and they took my mentor away [:(]

Searge21
03-16-2010, 09:02 PM
Was he really banned?

I think disconnected was the term.* Click on his user name.* I think he was only 12.***

<font color="#ff0000">Mom this is stevesmith91, he's in my class.* I think he's reta rded or something.</font>

or better yet, ' Tar........ted" , as was said on the movie Texas chainsaw massacre

Die-Hard
03-16-2010, 09:07 PM

Thank God. At my age it's not easy to learn a new language and I was just getting to the point where I was fluent and they took my mentor away [:(]

Hehe

Fear not. He'll be back

RoanokeFan
03-16-2010, 09:12 PM

Hehe

Fear not. He'll be back

Can you imagine if he comes back with a vengeance and we can't understand what he's posting? OH........too late [:|]

Scoobie-Doo
03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
This idoit is a perfect example of why "no student left behind" was a failure.</P>

Just from reading your first line YOU DO NOT PUT A PERIOD THEN THE WORD <FONT size=5>AND</FONT>!!</P>

If we can not understand what you are saying we can not have a conversion. Slow down, lay off the coffee, sugar, cocaine etc... Form sentences that make sense and then you will be able to communicate with other members on the board.</P>

myles2424
03-16-2010, 10:33 PM

Enough is enough....Are you joking or is English your 2nd language? Im not trying to be funny....

Searge21
03-16-2010, 11:12 PM

Hehe

Fear not. He'll be back

In the words of Mike and Mike, " Back and better than ever" or should i say, " Back and worse than ever"

ny06
03-17-2010, 12:07 AM

http://i44.tinypic.com/20ig8z6.jpg

Slasher
03-17-2010, 08:21 AM

Actually I'm a 24 year old Air Traffic controller, I was just impersonating him (as has become all the rage in recent days).

GMENAGAIN
03-17-2010, 09:50 AM
This idoit is a perfect example of why "no student left behind" was a failure.</P>

Just from reading your first line YOU DO NOT PUT A PERIOD THEN THE WORD <FONT size=5>AND</FONT>!!</P>

If we can not understand what you are saying we can not have a conversion. Slow down, lay off the coffee, sugar, cocaine etc... Form sentences that make sense and then you will be able to communicate with other members on the board.</P>

</P>

</P>

Sorry, but I think it's funny that you spelled "idiot" wrong in your post calling someone else an idiot because he can't spell . . . . </P>

YATittle1962
03-17-2010, 10:07 AM
keep these coming......they are amazing.....

GWAT has competition for next years poster of the year....

just playin G......you are the man

YATittle1962
03-17-2010, 10:08 AM

Actually I'm a 24 year old Air Traffic controller, I was just impersonating him (as has become all the rage in recent days).

Kiwianki.....hahahahahaha....classic

Red Dog
03-17-2010, 10:11 AM
"Utes" Did he say utes? As Leo Gorcey of the Dead End Kids used to say, "Let me endeavor to explain you."

Slasher
03-17-2010, 10:45 AM

Kiwianki.....hahahahahaha....classic

I know, I laugh aloud every time I open this thread!

Bluedude2
03-17-2010, 10:46 AM
http://www.52shows.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/huh.jpeg

MattMeyerBud
03-17-2010, 10:46 AM

for the same reasons ur still allowed to post

:)

Bluedude2
03-17-2010, 11:05 AM

for the same reasons ur still allowed to post

:)
I think Bansaw did banned time

Scoobie-Doo
03-17-2010, 11:28 AM

</P>

</P>

Sorry, but I think it's funny that you spelled "idiot" wrong in your post <FONT size=5>calling someone else an idiot because he can't spell . . . .</FONT> </P>

</P>

I'm confused. I did not even used the word spelling in my reply. Good job!</P>

ny06
03-17-2010, 11:31 AM

http://i39.tinypic.com/10ie1b6.jpg

GMENAGAIN
03-17-2010, 11:36 AM

</P>

</P>

Sorry, but I think it's funny that you spelled "idiot" wrong in your post <FONT size=5>calling someone else an idiot because he can't spell . . . .</FONT> </P>

</P>

I'm confused. I did not even used the word spelling in my reply. Good job!</P>

</P>

</P>

Doesn't make it any less funny . . . . </P>

GIANTfaninFL
03-17-2010, 12:47 PM
haha this thread is too dang funny.

All these run on sentences replies literally have me laughing out loud at work

TrueBlue@NYC
03-17-2010, 02:03 PM
</P>

Is this the free 5 oclock crack giveaway!??</P>

http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKR6ZuTeEumppn5umqr2wczljn99gUa5Ayo_/Tyrone2.jpg</P>

StrahanSoup92
03-17-2010, 02:11 PM
</P>

Is this the free 5 oclock crack giveaway!??</P>

http://api.ning.com/files/SVnC9W7SBKR6ZuTeEumppn5umqr2wczljn99gUa5Ayo_/Tyrone2.jpg</P>

</P>

Lol, season 2 is the best DVD of all time.</P>

Sm0key11
03-17-2010, 02:14 PM
</P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>Wow... </FONT></P>

<FONT face=Georgia color=#0000ff>Just breathe... In through the nose... Out through the mouth...</FONT></P>