PDA

View Full Version : I just watched the Osi sack video its stupifies me :(

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I watched him all game. my friends were on me cause I was on Osi negatively.. all game he gives little to no effort with the exception of a few plays. When he gave the effort he was great.. but he didnt give it 50% of the time. thats troubling to me when I watch JPP and tuck and canty and joseph all going all out every play...</P>

his sack yesterday was a perfect example he fgave full effort uses his speed and quickness and power on the tackle and grabs and sacks Matt Ryan..</P>

</P>

Wonder how good this defense can be if he played like that all game.</P>

swordfish
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
I watched him all game. my friends were on me cause I was on Osi negatively.. all game he gives little to no effort with the exception of a few plays. When he gave the effort he was great.. but he didnt give it 50% of the time. thats troubling to me when I watch JPP and tuck and canty and joseph all going all out every play...</p>

his sack yesterday was a perfect example he fgave full effort uses his speed and quickness and power on the tackle and grabs and sacks Matt Ryan..</p>

</p>

Wonder how good this defense can be if he played like that all game.</p>Chill, the guy is still not 100%, he saves his best when it matters, even at 50% speed he still commands attention, which frees up everyone else, on another note, I have a feeling Tuck and JPP will go appe**** on Rogers this Sunday.

TuckYou
01-09-2012, 06:32 PM
I dont know what you guys see when you say this. Just caus ehe doesnt get to the QB doesnt mean he isnt giving it his all. Osi, Tuck, JPP cant get to the QB everytime. They get blocked sometimes. Doesnt mean they arent trying.

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I watched him all game. my friends were on me cause I was on Osi negatively.. all game he gives little to no effort with the exception of a few plays. When he gave the effort he was great.. but he didnt give it 50% of the time. thats troubling to me when I watch JPP and tuck and canty and joseph all going all out every play...</P>

his sack yesterday was a perfect example he fgave full effort uses his speed and quickness and power on the tackle and grabs and sacks Matt Ryan..</P>

</P>

Chill, the guy is still not 100%, he saves his best when it matters, even at 50% speed he still commands attention, which frees up everyone else, on another note, I have a feeling Tuck and JPP will go appe**** on Rogers this Sunday.
</P>

</P>

I am sorry but this is the playoffs.. we may never see this round of the playoffs again in a long time.. if you dont go all out all the time now? then why play?</P>

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I dont know what you guys see when you say this. Just caus ehe doesnt get to the QB doesnt mean he isnt giving it his all. Osi, Tuck, JPP cant get to the QB everytime. They get blocked sometimes. Doesnt mean they arent trying.</P>

</P>

How many sacks did tuck have yesterday? or canty? I think between the 2 they had 0 but I saw them going all out all day trying to get there... there presense was felt.</P>

Axels15
01-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Osi wasn't even starting dude. It's not always easy to come off the bench and go full speed

Chill

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Osi wasn't even starting dude. It's not always easy to come off the bench and go full speed Chill</P>

</P>

that does not make sense to me. Tollefson comes off the bench every game and though his talent level is no where near any of our starters he rolls 100% every play he is in.. </P>

</P>

I dont need to chill Iam wondering how great we could be with his effort.. I am not killing the guy by any means... </P>

jhamburg
01-09-2012, 06:42 PM
I like how he sacked the qb AND the lineman on that play lol.

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:43 PM
I like how he sacked the qb AND the lineman on that play lol.</P>

</P>

agreed .. everything about the play was GREAT!!!</P>

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
How is it you're determining he's not giving 100%? The results?

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 06:53 PM
How is it you're determining he's not giving 100%? The results?</P>

</P>

no watching him only him on every snap he plays running up to an oline man and handslapping staying there not being a little bit physical to get off the block and going no where..</P>

the lineman is not even tying him up to where he would need to be very physical to get off the block.. b ut he is content to just stay there. then there are a few plays he flies off the ball physically manhandles a tackle or blocker and can do what he wants ... </P>

</P>

it looks like to me like a randy moss sydrome. maybe he plays when he wants.. or maybe he is doing what tuck was doing when tuck was not fully healthy and didnt go as hard as he could to prevent further injury.. but when he goes full tilt you can see a huge difference in th eresults whther he tallies sacks or not.. look sacks are not hand wrapped and given out to anyone so I dont expect the sacks to rise us cause he has those but he can play a lot better .. I said the same anout tuck but now he goes full tilt again.. he had 0 sacks this game but his presence and dominance was felt from the first snap to the last I see it.. I am surprised I am the only one.. </P>

Firenugget
01-09-2012, 06:58 PM
How is it you're determining he's not giving 100%? The results?</p>

</p>

no watching him only him on every snap he plays running up to an oline man and handslapping staying there not being a little bit physical to get off the block and going no where..</p>

the lineman is not even tying him up to where he would need to be very physical to get off the block.. b ut he is content to just stay there. then there are a few plays he flies off the ball physically manhandles a tackle or blocker and can do what he wants ... </p>

</p>

it looks like to me like a randy moss sydrome. maybe he plays when he wants.. or maybe he is doing what tuck was doing when tuck was not fully healthy and didnt go as hard as he could to prevent further injury.. but when he goes full tilt you can see a huge difference in th eresults whther he tallies sacks or not.. look sacks are not hand wrapped and given out to anyone so I dont expect the sacks to rise us cause he has those but he can play a lot better .. I said the same anout tuck but now he goes full tilt again.. he had 0 sacks this game but his presence and dominance was felt from the first snap to the last I see it.. I am surprised I am the only one.. </p>

He isn't always rushing.. Sometimes his job is to contain. I think that's when you see him standing there "hand slapping" lol.

bigbluefan1986
01-09-2012, 07:01 PM

</P>

no watching him only him on every snap he plays running up to an oline man and handslapping staying there not being a little bit physical to get off the block and going no where..</P>

the lineman is not even tying him up to where he would need to be very physical to get off the block.. b ut he is content to just stay there. then there are a few plays he flies off the ball physically manhandles a tackle or blocker and can do what he wants ... </P>

</P>

it looks like to me like a randy moss sydrome. maybe he plays when he wants.. or maybe he is doing what tuck was doing when tuck was not fully healthy and didnt go as hard as he could to prevent further injury.. but when he goes full tilt you can see a huge difference in th eresults whther he tallies sacks or not.. look sacks are not hand wrapped and given out to anyone so I dont expect the sacks to rise us cause he has those but he can play a lot better .. I said the same anout tuck but now he goes full tilt again.. he had 0 sacks this game but his presence and dominance was felt from the first snap to the last I see it.. I am surprised I am the only one.. </P>

He isn't always rushing.. Sometimes his job is to contain. I think that's when you see him standing there "hand slapping" lol.
</P>

</P>

interesting....</P>

Ruttiger711
01-09-2012, 07:58 PM

</P>

</P>

He isn't always rushing.. <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Sometimes his job is to contain</FONT>. I think that's when you see him standing there "hand slapping" lol.
</P>

Exactamundo!</P>

Blue_Buddha
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
How is it you're determining he's not giving 100%?* The results?</p>

*</p>

no watching him only him on every snap he plays running up to an oline man and handslapping staying there not being a little bit physical to get off the block and going no where..</p>

the lineman is not even tying him up to where he would need to be very physical to get off the block.. b ut he is content to just stay there.* then there are a few plays he flies off the ball physically manhandles a tackle or blocker and can do what he wants ... </p>

*</p>

it looks like to me like a randy moss sydrome. maybe he plays when he wants.. or maybe he is doing what tuck was doing when tuck was not fully healthy and didnt go as hard as he could to prevent further injury.. but when he goes full tilt you can see a huge difference in th eresults whther he tallies sacks or not.. look sacks are not hand wrapped and given out to anyone so I dont expect the sacks to rise us cause he has those but he can play a lot better .. I said the same anout tuck but now he goes full tilt again.. he had 0 sacks this game but his presence and dominance was felt from the first snap to the last* I see it.. I am surprised I am the only one.. </p>

i noticed his laziness on one play where he missed the sack and Ryan rolled back to his right Osi took his time getting up and then just stood there and watched instead of hustling back . all in all he had a good game... he just need to stop giving up on a play because his first move didn't work.

Drez
01-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Osi wasn't even starting dude. It's not always easy to come off the bench and go full speed Chill</P>

</P>

that does not make sense to me. Tollefson comes off the bench every game and though his talent level is no where near any of our starters he rolls 100% every play he is in.. </P>

</P>

I dont need to chill Iam wondering how great we could be with his effort.. I am not killing the guy by any means... </P>

</P>

I think you've gotten to the point where your negative attitude towards Osi has began to cloud how you perceive his play.</P>

Coach Carter
01-09-2012, 09:04 PM
I watched him all game. my friends were on me cause I was on Osi negatively.. all game he gives little to no effort with the exception of a few plays. When he gave the effort he was great..* but he didnt give it 50% of the time. thats troubling to me when I watch JPP and tuck and canty and joseph all going all out every play...</P>

*</P>

I guess that S in your avatar stands for STUPID. Osi is playing on a bum knee and a high ankle sprain. I asked my friend who is a physician why is an ankle sprain so bad and he said it is because of the many bones in the ankle that the ligament supports.

Osi can't bullrush every play. What you saw is a testament to the heart of that man because at the end of the game after he was beaten and battered, he put forth the energy to overpower the LT.

I hope you saw Osi limping when he was chasing Ryan.

Also, did you have to wear a helmet with a propellor on it when you were in preschool?