PDA

View Full Version : hmm...

mattpl908
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
so apparently dunta robinson thinks that the defending champions will def have their hands full if the giants defense play like they did on sunday... i def have a good feeling about this game think about it, we lost by 3 points...rodgers didnt play for three weeks..we're getting healthier, we finally have a running game everyone is playing with attitude...and we have the momentum coming into this game.. what do u guys think

brad
01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Things certainly seem to be coming together at just the right time. I don't hold any illusions about Rodgers coming out flat though, he will be ready to play, and I hope that he does, I want to see the Giants win because they were the better team not because the Pack didn't play their best game.

mattpl908
01-09-2012, 07:06 PM
i wouldnt care how we beat them, a win is a win

Spizi
01-09-2012, 07:14 PM
I can see us winning by 10 points honestly. We got so screwed in that game. Add the Ballard TD and take away that Matthews pick six and we win that game easily. Add that to the fact that we are a 10x better team than the last time we played them and Rodgers not playing in three weeks and you have a pretty easy victory.

jjj45
01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
I can see us winning by 10 points honestly. We got so screwed in that game. Add the Ballard TD and take away that Matthews pick six and we win that game easily. Add that to the fact that we are a 10x better team than the last time we played them and Rodgers not playing in three weeks and you have a pretty easy victory.And then JPP opens his mouth and its a whole new ball game lol....

BornBrooklyn
01-09-2012, 07:23 PM
The KC game may serve Fewell well as a basis for attacking GB's offense...

miked1958
01-09-2012, 07:24 PM
I like it. Tuck called Atlanta OLine Dirty. How did that work out for the dirty birds

jjj45
01-09-2012, 07:26 PM
I like it. Tuck called Atlanta OLine Dirty. How did that work out for the dirty birdsyeah im not sure how I feel about it. In fact it doesn't matter how I, or any yahoo packers fans feel about it.

The question is, how do Aaron Rodgers and the Packers feel about it?

RedskinHater
01-09-2012, 07:31 PM
I can see us winning by 10 points honestly. We got so screwed in that game. Add the Ballard TD and take away that Matthews pick six and we win that game easily. Add that to the fact that we are a 10x better team than the last time we played them and Rodgers not playing in three weeks and you have a pretty easy victory.

You're delusional ! I would love to win this easily
but then I also believed in Santa ...