PDA

View Full Version : MUST READ - You can't spell ELITE without Eli Manning

NYG4lifeNYK
01-09-2012, 06:45 PM
http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/you-can-t-spell-elite-without-eli-manning-1.3435713

[B][B][B]

DragonSoul
01-09-2012, 07:24 PM
wow newsday is not charging anymore?

NYG4lifeNYK
01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
wow newsday is not charging anymore?

Maybe just not that article? I'm not sure.

Roosevelt
01-10-2012, 07:14 PM
The interview that Michael Kay did with Eli yesterday is worth the listen as well.

You just can't help like this guy and feel good that he's our guy. He's so grounded, and so focused. The only thing that matters to him is trying to win the next game.

Besides that he's a helluva nice guy.

DragonSoul
01-10-2012, 07:30 PM
The interview that Michael Kay did with Eli yesterday is worth the listen as well.

You just can't help like this guy and feel good that he's our guy.* He's so grounded, and so focused.* The only thing that matters to him is trying to win the next game.

Rosie is that really you? ;-D

weeds123
01-10-2012, 08:33 PM
On a similar note, you can't spell ELIMINATED without ELI as well... coincidence?? I think not. [:D]

Drez
01-10-2012, 09:04 PM
On a similar note, you can't spell ELIMINATED without ELI as well... coincidence?? I think not. [:D]
</P>

Nope. Not a coincidence at all. As in:</P>

Eli Manning and the Giants just ELIminated the Green Bay Packersfrom the playoffs.</P>

weeds123
01-10-2012, 09:06 PM
</p>

Nope. Not a coincidence at all. As in:</p>

Eli Manning and the Giants just ELIminated the Green Bay Packersfrom the playoffs.</p>

...merely antics with semantics, my friend. You won't have to worry about reading that headline... but, you guys are OK in my book.

Drez
01-10-2012, 09:12 PM
</P>

Eli Manning and the Giants just ELIminated the Green Bay Packersfrom the playoffs.</P>

...merely antics with semantics, my friend. You won't have to worry about reading that headline... but, you guys are OK in my book.
</P>

You're right, I won't worry about reading that headline. You will be.</P>

Do Packer's fans cry tears of cheese when they cry? </P>

Just ribbin' ya. I know they cry whey. [B]</P>

Roosevelt
01-10-2012, 09:49 PM

You just can't help like this guy and feel good that he's our guy. He's so grounded, and so focused. The only thing that matters to him is trying to win the next game.

Rosie is that really you? ;-D

Yeah, I figured some of you will find that hard to believe, but I have always liked him.

I guess it has something to do with growing up watching the Andy Griffith Show. lol.

TheReal_LT
01-10-2012, 10:16 PM
</P>

Eli Manning and the Giants just ELIminated the Green Bay Packers*from the playoffs.</P>

LOLOLOL!!!!

DragonSoul
01-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Correct. Eli will be ELIminating the pack :-)