PDA

View Full Version : Thank you BOLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breezely
01-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Boley deserves a game ball! The defense seemed out of position and confused when he was out. The many times Ryan would audible, BOLEY was right there staring him down and then would counter with an audible. I seen several occasions where he audibled to a pass defense and everyone was where they were supposed to be. There was one time, the Falcons QB had all day to throw a strike but the coverage was too good and he had to throw it away.

Props to BOLEY and the secondary!!!!!!

brad
01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
+1 good post... Boley does make a big impact when he is in there, mainly as a leader and getting the right reads.

miked1958
01-09-2012, 06:51 PM
+1 good post... Boley does make a big impact when he is in there, mainly as a leader and getting the right reads.
Yep..having him and Osi back is huge.
Rushing a combo of Osi, tuck, Joseph, canty, Bernard, Tolly and JPP can be leathal to a QBs health. Also throw in Kiwi and Williams every once in awhile for good measure

FIFTY6G-MAN
Boley deserves a game ball! The defense seemed out of position and confused when he was out. The many times Ryan would audible, BOLEY was right there staring him down and then would counter with an audible. I seen several occasions where he audibled to a pass defense and everyone was where they were supposed to be. There was one time, the Falcons QB had all day to throw a strike but the coverage was too good and he had to throw it away. Props to BOLEY and the secondary!!!!!!Loved watching Boley take control off our Defense much like a conductor organizes the symphony. I feel like he is filling in for A.Pierce very nicely. Job Well Done MB

NY_Eli
Also in coverage. The last few years, our defense had struggled mightily to contain tight ends, especially in the Spagnuolo era.

Now I know, Spagnuolo is closer to Jesus on these boards than Tebow, but it's true.

This year, we've seen Witten twice and now Gonzalez, two of the best tight ends in nfl history, get completely owned by the gmen. Job well done by Boley.

Breezely
01-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I stated last week that I like the crop of linebackers that we have. The league is forever evolving and it's a passing league.