PDA

View Full Version : Nice game Perry, but. . . .

Breezely
01-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Make me a believer.
I never talked bad of you. I faulted the players not making plays and the injuries.
The Giants are going to need a great game plan and player production.

Perry, you can do this! Get these boys amped and give them a game plan to defeat the Packers. I feel that the rest of it is there.
Let's go Perry!!!!!!!

FishinTheSalt
01-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Chuck Barry?

Breezely
01-09-2012, 09:18 PM
LMAO!!!!!
My bad!!!!!!
It's one of those things. I don't know why I call him Barry all the time (old age).
Sorry!!!!!

FishinTheSalt
01-09-2012, 09:24 PM
LMAO!!!!!
My bad!!!!!!
It's one of those things. I don't know why I call him Barry all the time (old age).
Sorry!!!!!

Just kidding, I'm the worst with names. Funny though

JMFP2
01-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I think Kanye has already weighed in on this....

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8571/13051822.jpg

TrueBlue07
01-09-2012, 09:42 PM
when I read this thread title I was ready to come in here and be all annoyed at another anti-Fewell rant. Good job OP, threw me off big time!

I agree with you. The players have been giving Fewell all the credit after the Falcon game. Go to GB and shut down this offense and who knows, maybe a few fans will stop putting pictures of Spags on their notebook with hearts around his head <33333.

Kruunch
01-10-2012, 09:06 AM
I've knocked Perry Fewell a lot but that was a great defensive game.

Keep it up and win me over baby!

RagTime Blue
01-10-2012, 09:12 AM
when I read this thread title I was ready to come in here and be all annoyed at another anti-Fewell rant. Good job OP, threw me off big time!

I agree with you. The players have been giving Fewell all the credit after the Falcon game. Go to GB and shut down this offense and who knows, maybe a few fans will stop putting pictures of Spags on their notebook with hearts around his head <33333.

<font color="#FF0000">Don't speak so disrespectfully of St. Steven. . .the only man who can possibly ever coach the Giants' D properly.</font>

buddy33
01-10-2012, 09:24 AM
I've defended him this year and said he needs another chance. His DL was not healthy most of the year. He lost his starting MLB and was forced to use a rookie. I think Williams has been good, but still a rookie. How many DB's did he lose this year?

Look how much better they have been the last few weeks with Tuck healthy. Imagine how much better they would be now if they had Gofd and TT all year. Where would Prince be now if he did t break his foot?

It's been posted that they are the 3rd hardest hit defensive unit in the last decade.

TuckYou
01-10-2012, 09:30 AM
I've knocked Perry Fewell a lot but that was a great defensive game. Keep it up and win me over baby!</P>

We had the right to knock him all season long, his defensive scheme was horrible. Lack of blitzing, soft bend dont break zone. Now he finally realizes what this defense is capable of and when they play their best. Totally different scheme now. Now he looks like a better DC. </P>

buddy33
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
I've knocked Perry Fewell a lot but that was a great defensive game. Keep it up and win me over baby!</P>

We had the right to knock him all season long, his defensive scheme was horrible. Lack of blitzing, soft bend dont break zone. Now he finally realizes what this defense is capable of and when they play their best. Totally different scheme now. Now he looks like a better DC. </P>

They did say he simplified things a bit but the difference is that Tuck is healthy. Now, without using the blitz they are getting pressure on the QB and now the LB's can help in coverage. It's not so much that he learned something. He got some players back. He has more to work with now. You can not leave out the fact that this defensive unit is so banged up and act like someone else would just do this or that and make them a great defense.

Kase-1
01-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Chuck Barry?Its your cousin Marvin.... MARVIN BERRY

http://johnnygoodtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Marvin-Berry.jpg

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Make me a believer.
I never talked bad of you. I faulted the players not making plays and the injuries.
The Giants are going to need a great game plan and player production.

Perry, you can do this! Get these boys amped and give them a game plan to defeat the Packers. I feel that the rest of it is there.
Let's go Perry!!!!!!!

Perry saturn?

Defcon4
01-10-2012, 03:18 PM
This game isn't a Perry issue. Perry can call a great game versus GB and they still put up 35 pts. We have to have our best game of the year on offense to win this game. We need to equal our effort against the Falcons on defense. This means hold GB to 28 pts or less. I think our personnel presents matchup problems for us. Prince will be a liabilty, b/c he's a rookie with very limited experience not because he's a bust. Finely is a mismatch where ever he's lined up.

I said the same thing before the ATL game and we made it happen. I believe. We will rise to the occasion again. We're will shock the world!

DartLax 36
01-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Watch "Sights and sounds" of the Atlanta game.. PF was PUMPED up running around like a crackhead

JMFP2
01-10-2012, 04:27 PM
This game isn't a Perry issue. Perry can call a great game versus GB and they still put up 35 pts. We have to have our best game of the year on offense to win this game. We need to equal our effort against the Falcons on defense. This means hold GB to 28 pts or less. I think our personnel presents matchup problems for us. Prince will be a liabilty, b/c he's a rookie with very limited experience not because he's a bust. Finely is a mismatch where ever he's lined up.

I said the same thing before the ATL game and we made it happen. I believe. We will rise to the occasion again. We're will shock the world!

Agreed....the last 2 games against the Packers, Rodgers wasn't just fitting the ball through windows.....he was fitting passes through picture frames.

Rodgers was hitting his receivers even with good coverage.

The best defense will be keeping him on the sideline. The second best defense will be to get in his face, up the middle.

The last defense will be coverage...even when it's there, it might not matter, because of how damn accurate Rodgers is.