PDA

View Full Version : Gabe's First Mock

gabriel_1
01-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Here we go to start the year!

Round 1 - Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma State

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/files/2013/12/Oklahoma-State-Cowboys-Justin-Gilbert.jpg

He stands at 6-0 feet and weights about 200 lbs. He seemed to lack technique in 2012, but bounced right back in 2013 being dominant in man coverage. Very good straight line speed, and extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands. Would be a good compliment for Prince who isn't much of a playmaker.

Round 2 - Shayne Skov, LB Stanford

Absolute beast. If we are lucky enough to land him in the second I would be jumping off the couch. Right now he is in this range, but I can see him rising mainly because he is extremely instinctive, and even though he might not be as athletic as other LBs like Shazier and Mosley he is experienced, and a playmaker.

Round 3 - Bryan Stork, C Florida State

Some are not fan of Justin Pugh at OT, but the kid was extremely good, in fact he was our third best player on offense according to Pro Football Focus. Our interior OL is definitely a need and with David Bass being a cap casualty Stork would come in good.

Round 4 - Andre Williams, RB Boston College

Beast. Two Dre's in the field would be 2x killer. Williams is a great player, and I think he will be a riser and end up in the 3rd, but at the time most people have him in the 4th.

NYGfanSTRICK
01-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Here we go to start the year!

Round 1 - Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma State

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/files/2013/12/Oklahoma-State-Cowboys-Justin-Gilbert.jpg

He stands at 6-0 feet and weights about 200 lbs. He seemed to lack technique in 2012, but bounced right back in 2013 being dominant in man coverage. Very good straight line speed, and extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands. Would be a good compliment for Prince who isn't much of a playmaker.

Round 2 - Shayne Skov, LB Stanford

Absolute beast. If we are lucky enough to land him in the second I would be jumping off the couch. Right now he is in this range, but I can see him rising mainly because he is extremely instinctive, and even though he might not be as athletic as other LBs like Shazier and Mosley he is experienced, and a playmaker.

Round 3 - Bryan Stork, C Florida State

Some are not fan of Justin Pugh at OT, but the kid was extremely good, in fact he was our third best player on offense according to Pro Football Focus. Our interior OL is definitely a need and with David Bass being a cap casualty Stork would come in good.

Round 4 - Andre Williams, RB Boston College

Beast. Two Dre's in the field would be 2x killer. Williams is a great player, and I think he will be a riser and end up in the 3rd, but at the time most people have him in the 4th.

Justin Gilbert is nice for sure but IDK about at pick 12. I would be more than happy if we traded back a few spots and picked him while grabbing another pick. He is a stud returner as well!

Skov is a beast. I wonder if he can play OLB because we hopefully will bring Beason back and he will be our MLB. I would be happy with Skov in the 2nd

Stork is a solid Center which we could use because Baas just didn't work out at all. Get some Guards in Free Agency and draft Stork and our OL will be much improved

Andre Williams would be great in the 4th. The dude is a work horse. Him and Brown would be a good power running duo

All around I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the picks. Gilbert might be a tad early for my liking but I am a fan of him for sure!

Carter.525
01-21-2014, 07:43 AM
Picks 2 through 4 are solid.. Not sold on Gilbert.. Really like the Skov and Williams picks

gmen43
01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Would be okay with all these picks assuming we pick up a guard in Free agency. If not, we must address Guard and center unless we sign alex mack or a stud C. Would also be okay with a DE instead of a LB