PDA

View Full Version : We are the most balanced team in the playoffs thats why we'll be in the SB

Killa4luv
01-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Our defense is among the top (not based on
rankings, based on reality) and our offense has been among the best all
season. No other team can say that, the high powered offensive teams have soft
defenses and the really good defensive teams have weak offensive attacks.

While we don't have the best defense we have the defense best suited to wreak havoc in this pass era of the NFL. A D-line is the most effective weapon against the pass, and we have the best D-line in football.

We can beat GB because they have no running game to speak of and we can get to their QB. Can they say the same? No. Can they stop our backs? No. Then comes the play action and then its time for Salsa in the end zone.

NO is more difficult to beat because they actually have a running game, but with a healthy D-line and our running game clicking, they can be beat. We CAN beat all of these teams that are left in the playoffs.

We are uniquely poised to win it all.

What say you Giants fans?

JMFP2
01-10-2012, 02:20 AM
I think you've got a decent argument.</P>

A few weeks ago, I would have scoffed at the idea that the Giants had a competitive defense....but, they are really coming on.</P>

The Cowboys and Falcons are not Green Bay....but they aren't slouches either.</P>

miked1958
01-10-2012, 02:23 AM
We can only beat who is in front of us each week. Can't control who we play. We will handle GB next

gsp3
01-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Its not about being the most balanced team, its about playing balance in games. Sure, we could argue that the Giants are the most balanced team in the playoffs right and should win it all--but can they show us that balance in the game coming up against Packers? They need to be consistent. That is how we make the SB.

Killa4luv
01-16-2012, 02:28 AM
Our defense is among the top (not based on
rankings, based on reality) and our offense has been among the best all
season. No other team can say that, the high powered offensive teams have soft
defenses and the really good defensive teams have weak offensive attacks.

We are uniquely poised to win it all.

What say you Giants fans?

We are the most balanced team in the playoffs. SF is heavy on the D, light on the O, although they played well against the defensively weak Saints.

IN the AFC look how unbalanced those teams are. We can compete with any of the teams left.

Killa4luv
01-26-2012, 09:57 AM
I told you guys going into the greenbay game we had the most balance and were uniquely poised to win it all. I don't think many believed. I did and still do. Pats are always well coached and play hard, but I think we have a better team than them.

The key for us is to give Eli time. We can do this by getting the running game going so Eli doesn't have to bail us out on 3rd &amp; longs. Of course we can have the turnstyle protection Eli got against 49ers and maybe he can still pull it off, but I don't really like that.

Killa4luv
02-06-2012, 01:15 AM
I started this thread to let ou guys know I thought we were the best team left in the playoffs and by best, I mean most balanced on both sides of the ball. As it turns out, I was right. GO GIANTS!!