PDA

View Full Version : Love the haters

egyptian420
01-10-2012, 05:15 AM
Its funny how all my friends that are cowboy and eagle fans have completely stopped talking to me once the playoffs started and all over their facebook they were cheering for the falcons and now greenbay....

Really makes you grateful that we have a team to cheer for and not a second choice pick in spite of our divisional rivals....man I can't begin to describe how huge it would be for us to beat GB and make these clown cheer for the next team that faces us....f###ing haters

SweetZombieJesus
01-10-2012, 05:17 AM
LOL mine complained the game was boring to watch and the Giants will get killed next week anyway so it doesn't matter

egyptian420
01-10-2012, 05:25 AM
Yea I had a clown a## cowboy buddy who, after we beat them and kicked them out of the playoffs, came out and said "tough loss for the cowboys, but atleast we get a better draft pick and the gmen won't get far anyways, so f### em"

I took a screenshot of that status and I'm praying to God we win the superbowl, I will legit frame that picture and make it my facebook display picture for a good year or so.

GameTime
01-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Yea I had a clown a## cowboy buddy who, after we beat them and kicked them out of the playoffs, came out and said "tough loss for the cowboys, but atleast we get a better draft pick and the gmen won't get far anyways, so f### em"

I took a screenshot of that status and I'm praying to God we win the superbowl, I will legit frame that picture and make it my facebook display picture for a good year or so.
</P>

ahh.....they are all just crying. They arent div champs, arent a wild card, and they have nothing to say except BS. They are losers and cant take it. </P>

egyptian420
01-10-2012, 10:20 AM

</p>

ahh.....they are all just crying. They arent div champs, arent a wild card, and they have nothing to say except BS. They are losers and cant take it. </p>
here, here......them and Eagles fans are jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. Last week they were all waving their pom pom's for ATL, now they're all the biggest GB fans.

For each win we get and look dominant in the performance, they get more worried while they jump on a new bandwagon....bunch of pathetic losers.