PDA

View Full Version : Eagles fan here...

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...

nygsb42champs
01-10-2012, 09:39 AM
This coming froming a Eagles fan? Wow..Thanks for the good wishes.

ryan12
01-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...

what is this a eagles fan with class and dignity? proops to you

Giantluvr1
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Wow...Finally a classy Philly fan!!!! Thanx a bunch, and we wish you guys luck next year!

sovsov
01-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Its like seeing a unicorn or something...I didn't think they existed.

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 09:44 AM
No problem mates. Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 09:49 AM
How are you feeling about the game? I am sure you heard about the Packers Offensive Coordinators son. Quite a tragedy...
Here are my keys to the game. They have to hit Rodgers early and often, especially up the middle. They need pressure up the middle. They must play bump and run with the receivers to disrupt their timing. The running game is of absolute importance. Bradshaw and Jacobs need to bring it just like last week...Try to hold the Packers to 24 points or under. If they do that they will win...

GIANTSACK
01-10-2012, 09:49 AM
No problem mates. Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...

Got to be one of the mods who got fired...

TuckYou
01-10-2012, 09:50 AM
No problem <U>mates.</U> Look, I really despise Breese and Rodgers and I enjoy watching them get hit. The Giants can do that and I look forward to watching them on their back. Would I be pissed if the Giants won yet another SB? I would but since they are in the NFC East and close in proximity, what the hell...</P>

You are not an Eagles fan, no way...</P>

Where are you from? (Calling us mates)</P>

njsean
01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
He's a FAN of the philadelphia eagles.

He's NOT a PHILADELPHIA eagles fan.

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I live right outside of Philly. Mates is a common phrase...

GameTime
01-10-2012, 09:53 AM
How are you feeling about the game? I am sure you heard about the Packers Offensive Coordinators son. Quite a tragedy... Here are my keys to the game. They have to hit Rodgers early and often, especially up the middle. They need pressure up the middle. They must play bump and run with the receivers to disrupt their timing. The running game is of absolute importance. Bradshaw and Jacobs need to bring it just like last week...Try to hold the Packers to 24 points or under. If they do that they will win...</P>

All things being equal and no crazy or flukey plays it will all be about control the clock and limiting the other teams snapsa on offense. Both team will pass and score for sure. Which ever team'srunning game gets going and which ever D can force the most 3 and outs will win this game.....</P>

All around physical game will be neccessary. Who knows a couple of well placed runs by Eli may be the difference. I cant believe how he has been running without falling on his face....lol</P>

</P>

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Make no mistake. I am a Philadelphia Eagles Fan. I am just not an obnoxious fan of any of the teams. I do love the Eagles but I do not let it affect my being.

greenca190
01-10-2012, 09:58 AM

This isn't the SEC. We aren't suppose to root for one another.

Get the eff out.

TuckYou
01-10-2012, 10:01 AM
I live right outside of Philly. Mates is a common phrase...</P>

Well, if this is true, congrats. You are the classiest sounding Eagles fan I ever heard. </P>

GameTime
01-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck... This isn't the SEC. We aren't suppose to root for one another. Get the eff out.</P>

if thats not supposed to be Red font then you are being a bit harsh......</P>

</P>

stormblue
01-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Do you like green
Philly fans ?

I do not like them,
Giants fan-i-am.
I do not like green
Philly fans !

but would you like them
on a bus or train ?

not on a bus
not on a train
i would not like them
just the same !

Would you like them
here or there?

I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them
anywhere !

and anywhere includes this forum.
we don't need no Andy Reid undercover agents
lurkin' about mate.

sneakin' up in here and wishin' us luck.....yeah ...right.
well i ain't buyin' it.

next thing ya know he'll be claiming he's a
Hobbit !!

now get outta ya Philly-maroon !

RonJon
01-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Make no mistake. I am a Philadelphia Eagles Fan. I am just not an obnoxious fan of any of the teams. I do love the Eagles but I do not let it affect my being.

Nice post. If Eagles had made it, they'd be a very dangerous team in this tournament as well as they finally got their act together the last 3 weeks of the season. They'll be a force next season

bubblesmcgee
01-10-2012, 10:33 AM
how is this real? classy eagles fans dont exist

BigBlue wins
01-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Well, thanks for coming here and being cool! I cross my fingers now because everything now rests on the players from this point on. We have the talent and the coaching to succeed. It all comes down to how bad the team wants it.

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Paranoid, huh...It is quite a shame that you cannot even accept good graces from a fellow football fan. You need to mellow out a bit and just enjoy the ride...

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Paranoid, huh...It is quite a shame that you cannot even accept good graces from a fellow football fan. You need to mellow out a bit and just enjoy the ride...

Spizi
01-10-2012, 10:55 AM

what is this a eagles fan with class and dignity? proops to you

I fail to believe it haha. Why would an eagles fan go out of their way to wish us luck?

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Because I know how much this means to you as a fan. So what if I am an Eagles fan wishing your team luck. Why is that so wrong? Wow, some Eagles fans must have been real jerks to you in the past. I spit on those num nuts...After all, this is just a game and niohing more...

TroyArcher
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
You are a rare and endangered species. You should be cloned.

Spizi
01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Because I know how much this means to you as a fan. So what if I am an Eagles fan wishing your team luck. Why is that so wrong? Wow, some Eagles fans must have been real jerks to you in the past. I spit on those num nuts...After all, this is just a game and niohing more...

All eagles fans are like the Falcons Oline to Tuck... dirtbags. It stems from their failure of a franchise that has nothing to show in the 45 years of the Superbowl era. This causes them to be jealous haters of the giants and I'm fine with that because all I have to do is point to their empty trophy case. **** the filthadelphia eagles

NY_Eli
01-10-2012, 11:33 AM

Good stuff man. Don't listen to the guys who are hatin, their blinded by a difference in uniform colors.

NFC east has a lot of pride, and I respect the hell out of the eagles. I may not like them, but I respect them. They've been consistently good for a long time now.

Thanks for showin some respect to the gmen.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-10-2012, 11:40 AM
How are we being lulled into submition with such kind and soothing words from a supposed Iggles fan? Evenhis name is soothing (BrokenEagle). I smell corruption here on the boards. If you notice in another thread earlier today there was a new poster looking for info on the NY Giants Hotel in GB, and now a really cool eagles fan wishing us luck, AH HA, these two posters are one in the same, look at their join date and very similar post count. I have solved the crime against us...Now MODS do yourstuff and banish them from our boards please.</P>

G-Man67
01-10-2012, 11:43 AM
i just input that post into my Charles Barkley "what he really was saying" app

you guys are the worst, you guys are the luckiest, you guys are going down in GB and the division will be ours next year

Firenugget
01-10-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm calling shenanigans.

Easy-Duz-It
01-10-2012, 12:01 PM
a 'dream team' fan wants to come here and kiss a**. i'm not buying it. what is the agenda? haven't figured that part out....but either way, brokeneagle, shame on you! class my a**! who roots for their division rival? if the eagles were in this position, i'd want to see them get murdered. this is clearly not a die-hard we are dealing with folks, and i have no respect for wishy-washy fans. GTFO!

giantsforce
01-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Got to be one of the mods who got fired...I think this is Harooni under a different name pulling our legs!

palekaka21
01-10-2012, 01:25 PM
i think 49ers defense will stop the saints and their for we will see 49ers in the third round

jadler54
01-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Greenca190
Have some class.
If you can't show some class, then why don't you leave and go root for the Jets.

The season is over for the Eagles.
It's just football.

OrangeGiant
01-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Broken Eagle, LOL. Sorry, not trying to be a jerk, it's just funny.

jjj45
01-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. <font size="5"> Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws</font> and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...Nice subtle shot "brokenEagle"

We maybe have had like one this year.

Just felt the need to correct you.

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. <font size="5"> Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws</font> and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...Nice subtle shot "brokenEagle"

We maybe have had like one this year.

Just felt the need to correct you.

Nice catch on that one. That comment stems back to the 3 man sack escape followed with the hailmary throw with the ball pinned against the helmet as if their was velcro...Where is one David Tyree these days?

BrokenEagle
01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
a 'dream team' fan wants to come here and kiss a**. i'm not buying it. what is the agenda? haven't figured that part out....but either way, brokeneagle, shame on you! class my a**! who roots for their division rival? if the eagles were in this position, i'd want to see them get murdered. this is clearly not a die-hard we are dealing with folks, and i have no respect for wishy-washy fans. GTFO!

Easy Does it...I do understand your skepticism since we are bitter rivals, but listen. Being a fan of the Eagles with Andy Reid for the last 13 years has really ripped my soul apart. From those lessons I have learn to accept his futility which has taught me much about life and patience.

I love the sport of football. Do I like to see Eli get smacked around? Of course, just as you enjoy whichever holmie is at the helm of the Eagles when the Giants play them. But in the end, I enjoy the game and I enjoy the underdog role most of all. That is what we have here with the Giants second season run.

SweetZombieJesus
01-10-2012, 02:13 PM

You must be a new Eagle fan? But thanks for the spirit anyway. And please stick around here because it would be fun to have an Eagle fan around to talk real football with -- as I'm sure you know if you visit your team's boards.

JJC7301
01-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Just to be honest, I don't think that I could ever root for the Eagles except POSSIBLY if they were playing the Jets. However, I appreciate you backing our team.</P>

JMFP2
01-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Thanks man.

Have to say, I was impressed by how Philly hung in there despite the rough start. You guys will definitely be contending next year.

GiantWarfare
01-10-2012, 05:14 PM
To the OP: You're a myth. You dont exist. Lol...classy, courteous Eagles fans are as real as Sasquatch

To the other GMB posters wishing the Eagles well next season: Ya know damn well you wish nothing but the worst for that team and if you don't, then you got your priorities messed up.

But in case OP really is who he says he is; kudos! lol...

miked1958
01-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey Giants fans. Nice work on the division and taking down the Falcons. The road to the SB is a challenging one this year. Beat the Packers and then you have to go most likely to the Dome. Not an easy task but if any team can do it, the Giants can. They have the d line that is needed to disrupt Rodgers and Breese and the running game to keep their offenses off of the field. Throw in Eli's constant miracle throws and I like your chances. I want to see the same intensity out of Bradshaw and Jacobs this weekend. If that is not there, they could be in trouble. Good luck...We need to enjoy it as while we can. I think Philly figured out how to play together late in season and will be tough to handle next season with a year under their belts

BigBlue121
01-10-2012, 07:44 PM
LMAO god i love this board......and for the Eagles fan, man that was very classy coming in here and wishing us luck. I actually live in philly and everyday i get texts and phone calls from other Eagles fans hoping this is the week Eli get his one of his bones broken or killed in a freak accident. So again THANKS

brad
01-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Don't hear this type of talk from and Eagles fan often... class :)