PDA

View Full Version : Seems Like An Eternity Til Sunday

RonJon
01-10-2012, 10:19 AM
its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?

ryan12
01-10-2012, 10:26 AM
its only Tuesday. This week is gonna go very slow, waiting for this game to be played. Can any of you stand it?

im so pumped for this game ive been waiting for it since 4:00 pm sunday

ebick
01-10-2012, 10:32 AM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!

repeatchamps
01-10-2012, 10:38 AM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!</P>

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.</P>

lttaylor56
01-10-2012, 10:40 AM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!</P>

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.</P>Amen!

RonJon
01-10-2012, 10:41 AM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work

BigBlue wins
01-10-2012, 10:56 AM

Actually, next Monday is Martin Luther King Day, so alot of us will have the day off to recover before heading back to work

+1 It will make the win that much sweeter! All monday, us fans will be youtubing and reading so many giants stuff that we'll psych ourselves out haha

threenout
01-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!

Giantz4Life
01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Really, another Tebow story I may have to walk in front of a truck!

Don't worry that will all be over after Tom and Co. are done with them

lnp12
01-10-2012, 02:46 PM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!</p>

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.</p>

If I ever become president, the first thing I would do is declare the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday :)

ebick
01-10-2012, 02:53 PM

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.</P>

If I ever become president, the first thing I would do is declare the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday :)
</P>

Here's a radical thought. Two things have been proven about Saturday Night Football. 1) It doesn't work to have regular games on Saturday Nights, 2) Special occasions work just fine.</P>

If there wasn't such a stigma with "Superbowl Sunday", I bet the NFL would move the game to Saturday night in a heartbeat....and I think it would be a very good decision.</P>

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-10-2012, 07:08 PM

Just do what i do, pretend each day is saterday and the week goes by much faster....also have alot of sex with your wife/girlfriend helps to pass the week

miked1958
01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
It will be here before we know it and we willbe sitting on edge of our seats or in my case pacing

lnp12
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
And the worst part of it is.....you wait with so much anticipation for the game, and when it's over, guess what.....it's the work week again!</p>

Yup I think we should all get the entire month of January and the day after the Super Bowl off so we can all focus on football lol.</p>

</p>

Here's a radical thought. Two things have been proven about Saturday Night Football. 1) It doesn't work to have regular games on Saturday Nights, 2) Special occasions work just fine.</p>

If there wasn't such a stigma with "Superbowl Sunday", I bet the NFL would move the game to Saturday night in a heartbeat....and I think it would be a very good decision.</p>

My dad's been saying the same thing for years...too bad it will probably never happen

miked1958
01-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Can't stand it. Driving wife crazy using her IPAD every five minutes to check giants.com