PDA

View Full Version : big ben is giant realated stop moving

peerless
04-16-2010, 04:15 PM
stop moving good threads to stupid forums that nobody ever checks

to all posters please add what do you think the giants would do in this sitiuation or somethign along those lines

GIANTfaninFL
04-16-2010, 04:30 PM
Roethlisberger is Steelers related not Giants related....</P>

</P>

If the Giants were in a similar situation however, i'd find it hard to support a guy like that</P>

bandwgn86
04-16-2010, 04:32 PM
big ben crap is a "good thread"??

listenup
04-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I feel he shouldnt have gotten off.

ForzaGiants!
04-16-2010, 04:36 PM
I feel he shouldnt have gotten off.</P>

</P>

So many ways I can take that.</P>

peerless
04-16-2010, 04:48 PM

*</P>

So many ways I can take that.</P>

lmao

good one

sethm
04-16-2010, 04:54 PM

to all posters please add what do you think the giants would do in this sitiuation or somethign along those lines

Who cares we had our share of drama with big wide receivers that carry illegal fire arms to night clubs.

LTcrack
04-16-2010, 04:55 PM
i wonder if big ben is going to be suspended

peerless
04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
i wonder if big ben is going to be suspended

the steelers seem pretty set on doing it if the leauge does not

Weygand
04-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I feel he shouldnt have gotten off.

Nice. Very nice.

listenup
04-16-2010, 05:03 PM

*</P>

So many ways I can take that.</P>LOL

Jint Fan 73
04-16-2010, 05:05 PM
http://nyc.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/guys-nightout-480x384.jpg

FBomb
04-16-2010, 05:32 PM
While Ben probably didn't do anything illegal (it's scketchy on the law as to if having sex in a publicbathrrom is condsidered lewd behavior), but he is certainly not making very good choices for a man of his notoriety and personal wealth. Ising a band and most of the time I could (if I lowered my standards a bit) bang a girl in a bar bathroom. I choose not to because of the trouble it could cause.</P>

There are a few posters who remember my "firetruck" story. [:)]</P>

derekunion28
04-16-2010, 05:34 PM
While Ben probably didn't do anything illegal (it's scketchy on the law as to if having sex in a public*bathrrom is condsidered lewd behavior), but he is certainly not making very good choices for a man of his notoriety and personal wealth.* I*sing a band and most of the time I could (if I lowered my standards a bit) bang a girl in a bar bathroom. *I choose not to because of the trouble it could cause.</P>

There are a few posters who remember my "firetruck" story.** [:)]</P>
haha no please enlighten me ...;).......love a good story

NoQuarter
04-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Not going to say he is guilty or not, but he does seem to attract this stuff doesnt he

listenup
04-16-2010, 05:37 PM
http://nyc.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/guys-nightout-480x384.jpgLMFAO!

listenup
04-16-2010, 05:40 PM
While Ben probably didn't do anything illegal (it's scketchy on the law as to if having sex in a public*bathrrom is condsidered lewd behavior), but he is certainly not making very good choices for a man of his notoriety and personal wealth.* I*sing a band and most of the time I could (if I lowered my standards a bit) bang a girl in a bar bathroom. *I choose not to because of the trouble it could cause.</P>

haha no please enlighten me ...;).......love a good storyCosign

FBomb
04-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Where there is smoke there is usually fire. Not going to say he is guilty or not, but he does seem to attract this stuff doesnt he</P>

Bad choices.</P>

FBomb
04-16-2010, 05:45 PM
While Ben probably didn't do anything illegal (it's scketchy on the law as to if having sex in a publicbathrrom is condsidered lewd behavior), but he is certainly not making very good choices for a man of his notoriety and personal wealth. Ising a band and most of the time I could (if I lowered my standards a bit) bang a girl in a bar bathroom. I choose not to because of the trouble it could cause.</P>

haha no please enlighten me ...;).......love a good story</P>

</P>

lol......I have a band in Central New York. We are pretty popular around here and up North.......One day about 5 years ago, we played on a sat at a field days (fund raisers for fire houses) and I got a really drunk and banged a female prison gaurd (a hot one) on top of a firetruck....oblivious to the large crowd that formed around the windows of the fire station......by Monday it was all over he radio. My ex-wife used it against me in court.</P>

GIANTSPEWPEW
04-16-2010, 05:51 PM

*</P>

lol......I have a band in Central New York.* We are pretty popular around here and up North.......One day about 5 years ago, we played on a sat at a field days (fund raisers for fire houses) and I got a really drunk and banged a female prison gaurd (a hot one) on top of a firetruck....oblivious to the large crowd that formed around the windows of the fire station......by Monday it was all over he radio.* My ex-wife used it against me in court.</P>

you my friend are awesome and stupid at the same time, its baffling.

listenup
04-16-2010, 05:51 PM

*</P>

lol......I have a band in Central New York.* We are pretty popular around here and up North.......One day about 5 years ago, we played on a sat at a field days (fund raisers for fire houses) and I got a really drunk and banged a female prison gaurd (a hot one) on top of a firetruck....oblivious to the large crowd that formed around the windows of the fire station......by Monday it was all over he radio.* My ex-wife used it against me in court.</P>Nice thats awesome.Did u get that idea from Backdraft to bang a chick on top the fire truck?LOL

Sorry to hear u got caught tho.Next time go inside the truck

FBomb
04-16-2010, 05:53 PM

</P>

lol......I have a band in Central New York. We are pretty popular around here and up North.......One day about 5 years ago, we played on a sat at a field days (fund raisers for fire houses) and I got a really drunk and banged a female prison gaurd (a hot one) on top of a firetruck....oblivious to the large crowd that formed around the windows of the fire station......by Monday it was all over he radio. My ex-wife used it against me in court.</P>

you my friend are awesome and stupid at the same time, its baffling.</P>

LMAO!!</P>

FBomb
04-16-2010, 05:54 PM

</P>

Nice thats awesome.Did u get that idea from Backdraft to bang a chick on top the fire truck?LOL Sorry to hear u got caught tho.Next time go inside the truck</P>

It was inside a darkend firestation. in our state we fugured no one would see.[:$]</P>

Die-Hard
04-16-2010, 07:21 PM

This isn't a good thread, and it has nothing to do with the Giants, but to appease you, I'll just lock it up, but I'll leave it in TAGF so everyone can see it.

Find another board if you dont like the rules